Thread: Foot fetish parlours

Apprentice Footsniffer smellyflatsfan's Avatar

Foot fetish parlours

Hello all
    I did not know which best word to use so using parlours. Would it be not great if there were places to visit just for female foot worship somewhere just specifically to worship women's feet without any need to feel embarrassed I mean there are so many of us that just want to have fun with sweaty female feet and pay for the privilege.
    When I was in my early twenties I went to Amsterdam and although I visited the red light district for some fun I really was more interested in just foot worship, I did infact get this with a pretty Italian girl who wore some black slingbacks her feet smelt like a strong cheddar and I recall licking in between her toes and inhaling her red sweaty soles it was pure heavan but sadly since then apart from my wife I have had no foot worship whatsoever pretty sad but true the closet I come to anything is having a sniff of my friends Gothic feet which of course I wanted more of.
    I am sure this would be big business if you could go directly to a place where it was just foot worship I am not talking about foot parties,doms, prostitutes or anything else just a foot worship place which was regulated.

You're MARRIED? Lord above...
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    You're MARRIED? Lord above...
    Ya must've missed the several conversations we've already had on the topic. I'm sure you can guess how I feel about it.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

God Of Footsniffing
    Foot fetish parlors definitely exist, but the locations vary.

Fledgling Footsniffer Footluv99's Avatar
    OH My God thats a crazy Idea Probably someone could make some serious cash if they opened up one lol
    Last edited by Footluv99; 06-07-2017 at 03:24 PM.

God Of Footsniffing
    Well, there are massage parlors where you can worship feet, get footjobs, have sex, etc. for a lot of money. However, just foot parlors? I don't know about that. The closest thing to that would be foot parties. Those suck in my opinion. Why would you want to pay like $60 for an entrance fee and then $20/ 10 min to worship some girl's feet which might have already been licked by 5 men before you? Why would you like to lick off some other guy's slobber? I heard they use hazel to disinfect their feet, but then would you want to taste chemicals?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    In my view and experiences girls in massage parlous get offended whenever we focus on their feet....they would be ready to show their vagina and avoid showing feet....probably there is a thing about women being not comfortable by the way their feet look....