Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone worship or smell female feet recently?

Fledgling Footsniffer DoctorNose's Avatar
    I can't help wondering if your Yorkie does the same when you remove your shoes
    If feet didn't smell there would be no foot fetishism

Sadly, for the time being at least, it's a long distance relationship - we do the best we can. If only it were as simple as "just move" - little things like money, family, work, housing, and immigration law must be considered.

Of course it would be ideal to be closer, but I'm sure I speak for most people when I say I'd rather be with the right person than be with the nearest person. SPF is awesome, and infinitely more so than I would've ever suspected. I can wait and get it right.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

God Of Footsniffing
    Yeah, that does suck. Anyway, I really wish I got to see Sweetpetitefeet in person one day. It would be so nice to meet her.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNose View Post
    I can't help wondering if your Yorkie does the same when you remove your shoes
    She usually stays away from my shoes, but she did lick my houseslippers a week or so ago. I blame it on Ergle's "moisturizer" that had been rubbed into my feet! ;-)
    "I'm from trouble"

Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    Sadly, for the time being at least, it's a long distance relationship - we do the best we can. If only it were as simple as "just move" - little things like money, family, work, housing, and immigration law must be considered.

Of course it would be ideal to be closer, but I'm sure I speak for most people when I say I'd rather be with the right person than be with the nearest person. SPF is awesome, and infinitely more so than I would've ever suspected. I can wait and get it right.
    My sweet BAE <3
    SMOOCHES & SCHOOCHES!
    "I'm from trouble"

Aww y'all are cute
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Best of luck to you two!