Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone worship or smell female feet recently?

God Of Footsniffing

Anyone worship or smell female feet recently?

Has anyone here worshiped female feet recently or about to? I am suppose to worship feet tomorrow. I sure hope it goes well.

I smelled my own feet/socks after walking my Yorkie today.....does that count? *giggle*

Have fun on your adventure! :-)
    "I'm from trouble"

God Of Footsniffing
    Hope you have fun! I worshipped and smelled two women's feet last night. It was terrific.
    Last edited by FootTimes; 02-05-2017 at 11:50 AM.

Has anyone here worshiped female feet recently or about to? I am suppose to worship feet tomorrow. I sure hope it goes well.
    Not recently enough!

Nonetheless, good luck and tell us all about it when you come back!

I smelled my own feet/socks after walking my Yorkie today.....does that count? *giggle*
    Elaborate, please.

I worshipped and smelled two women's feet last night. It was terrific.
    I swear to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that if you bring up your fun dungeon lifestyle in someone else's thread again, I will hunt you down and make YOU smell MY feet after a busy day at work!
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Apprentice Footsniffer Sock_sniffer's Avatar
    I was smelling my wife's socks not too long ago, very enjoyable.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    I haven't. Actually, I've never done that in my life...

Every day brings you closer to the day you DO...
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

God Of Footsniffing
    I swear to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that if you bring up your fun dungeon lifestyle in someone else's thread again, I will hunt you down and make YOU smell MY feet after a busy day at work!
    Guilty as charged! But, I figured it would be appropriate to say because footsmeller asked if anyone worshipped or smelled feet recently. And my reply didn't even mention where I was last night. So being YOU mentioned it, now others know in this thread. So it's all your fault!

I do hate it when somebody's completely correct...

Touche, sir, touche...

-- Thich Nhat Hanh

This thread is fun xD i haven't smelled someone elses feet for quite some time now, but yesterday i made my friend sayaka sniff my socked feet haha
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Poor girl :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    Every day brings you closer to the day you DO...
    Yes, and I can't wait!

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    This thread is fun xD i haven't smelled someone elses feet for quite some time now, but yesterday i made my friend sayaka sniff my socked feet haha
    I'm sure your friend loved it. :-)

God Of Footsniffing
    It's weird. I have to admit the girl's feet I smelled didn't smell so nice. She was okay and kinda sweet, her soles were soft. However, the smell just wasn't my cup of tea. However, I still gotta worship her feet though and that's good.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    The day before yesterday i sniffed my fiance's feet she can be rather stingy with her feet sometimes but she happened to be in a stellar mood and had been wearing crocs with no socks for half of the day and sneakers with no socks the other half so the smell was lovely sweaty delicious almost cheesy we sat out on the bench by our fire pit.My back was to the fire pit so that i was sitting with my head at about her knee level as she used my face as a foot rest and watched Shameless on her phone while I sniffed between her toes.Yesterday I worshiped my friends feet not stinky at all as usual her feet smelled like freshly laundered socks

God Of Footsniffing
    I got to worship that same girl's feet again just like one week ago. She even gave me a footjob and told me the next session she will give me more time!
    That's because on our 2nd session she had 2 blisters and her toenails weren't properly painted.

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    Not recently enough!

Nonetheless, good luck and tell us all about it when you come back!

Elaborate, please.

Hey Ergle,

How come you haven't smelled feet recently? I thought you and sweetpetitefeet were dating so I thought you would be able to worship her feet everyday!

Different countries, dude :#
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

God Of Footsniffing
    Different countries? I thought one of them moved to see the other one? Or is this a long distance relationship? I don't like long distance relationships because it is just way too hard for me. I like to be able to drive and see my partner every weekend. It's best if she's within a 20 mile radius.

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    How did you MAKE your friend smell your feet? Also, why did you do it if she didn't want to?

Quote Originally Posted by footsmeller View Post
    How did you MAKE your friend smell your feet? Also, why did you do it if she didn't want to?
    Consensual domination, dude.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein