Thread: advice about approaching women ?

Fledgling Footsniffer

advice about approaching women ?

Hello guys ,
    I am going to travel for another country this summer for 6 days , so I thought why not try to get some feet action ... my idea is when I see a tired lady (probably a tourist ) I offer her a foot massage . in my plan I don't mind the lady's age (as long she is +18 ! ) and I am 18year old guy . so what is your opinions , is this a good idea or do you have better suggestions ?
    thanks for reading

I would imagine your results may vary from culture to culture. Where are you traveling???
    "I'm from trouble"

God Of Footsniffing
    First off, no matter how you approach this, you would not be willing to do her any favors, no matter how good your foot rubs would be. This would be for the sole purpose of your own gratification no matter how you would slice and dice it. It is a selfish act that works, because some women really enjoy foot rubs. Take it from me, because I've been there, done that. Now with that said, I believe you have to ask yourself how much involved with feet do you plan to be? In my experience, some women would accept a foot massage but nothing more beyond that. The best places I've seen to approach women are public parks. There, it's a frequent occurrence to see women with their shoes off. If you see a woman with tired feet, try starting a general conversation first, then casually approach the subject that her feet appear to be hurting her. if she talks about her feet extensively then chances are she might accept a foot rub. But if she changes the subject right away and pulls her feet inward chances are she would not want to hear about it. If she's not willing, stop the approach, or she might call the police! In some situations with this approach I literally went from rubbing women's feet to sucking on their toes because they enjoyed it so much, but YMMV!!!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    I would imagine your results may vary from culture to culture. Where are you traveling???
    thanks for reply ,I will travel to turkey , Istanbul
    Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    First off, no matter how you approach this, you would not be willing to do her any favors, no matter how good your foot rubs would be....
    thanks for the advice , I don't think I would ever go beyond foot massage in public .
    but after rethinking about the whole thing from the ground , I think it is maybe a bad idea and going to a professional dom better ? I am not sure if there is a real pro dom in istanbul , but I will check
    thank you guys for your input guys

Fledgling Footsniffer
    sorry , double post
    Last edited by mDesigner; 17-04-2017 at 02:33 PM. Reason: double post