Thread: Now hear this!

Wink Now hear this!

I, SPF, do hereby declare the DOSF a happy place! Yep! No arguing, rudeness, or anything that can be construed as mean or nasty (other than feet, of course!).

Now, go about your merry way and be nice to each other!
    "I'm from trouble"

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    Well of course! You are so sweet. In fact, it's right there in your screen name. How could anyone ever be anything but sweet towards you?

Then again, you have "I'm from trouble" in your sig. I detect a split-personality. ;-)

God Of Footsniffing
    Errr, we can read this but not hear this. LOL

Then again, you have "I'm from trouble" in your sig. I detect a split-personality.
    You'd better believe it.

No arguing, rudeness, or anything that can be construed as mean or nasty...
    You realise that kinda means I can make one, maybe two posts a year?

(other than feet, of course!).
    Whose feet?
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    Well of course! You are so sweet. In fact, it's right there in your screen name. How could anyone ever be anything but sweet towards you?

Then again, you have "I'm from trouble" in your sig. I detect a split-personality. ;-)
    It's the duality of mankind.

It's okay, ergle, your posts can fall under the umbrella of "debate" instead. Also, I would like to take this opportunity to declare that I don't want to be a President of Scholl. It's so...clean. I-I-It's disgusting!
    Last edited by sacurason; 04-04-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

God Of Footsniffing
    I am proud of my new clean title! LOL

Haha! Don't worry, I'll put the titles back the way they were... But if anybody wants a custom title please tell me, it's dead easy to do it...

Also... I'm thinking of keeping the April Fool titles as punishments... So if you're on your first warning you can be "I hate smelly feet" and if you're on your last warning you can be "Soapy Feet Fanatic"...
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    Errr, we can read this but not hear this. LOL
    Just use your imagination, but make sure you do it in my Southern accent....I have been told it's quite lovely;-)
    "I'm from trouble"

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    Just use your imagination, but make sure you do it in my Southern accent....I have been told it's quite lovely;-)
    Hopeing your next thread will be titled Now See This.

I loovve Southern accents, as well as British accents. They turn me on.
    Last edited by FootTimes; 05-04-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Ha, I wouldn't mind a custom title but to be entirely honest I'd have no idea what to ask for

Not a big fan of southern accents myself, but that may be because I live in Texas. Par for the course here.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    Well, I do declare!

There's something about a classy Southern (US) accent that just makes me want to listen indefinitely. It is an indulgent accent; the whipped cream, the sprinkles, the glaze...

I think my accent is like taking sentences, dipping them in a big vat of tea, and finishing them off with a sprinkling of rain droplets.

Ha, I wouldn't mind a custom title but to be entirely honest I'd have no idea what to ask for
    Well, if you do think of anything... do let me know!
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

God Of Footsniffing
    In my opinion, custom titles should be earned, based on what the user represents.

Careful, otherwise yours is going to be "I work in a Dungeon!"
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

God Of Footsniffing
    LOL, I better shut up.