Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62

Thread: My girlfriends feet WILL NOT STINK no matter what we do. HELP!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    9

    My girlfriends feet WILL NOT STINK no matter what we do. HELP!

    Veterans of this site, I thank you in advance for any and all advice you can lend. I never thought there would ever be a day that i would say this, but i have actually FORGOTTEN what a womans stinky feet smell like.... my ex-girlfriend had the best, stinkiest feet i have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and i am used to having super stinky feet available to me at a moments notice, and not having to do much of anything at all to get them that way. This sucks so bad i cant stand it, my favorite thing about a woman are her stinky feet, period. End of story. Its one of my favorite things in life in general. And for some odd reason, my current girlfriends feet will not stink NO MATTER WHAT we do.. we have tried pretty much anything i can think of over the past year and a half that we have been together(yes that is how ungodly long i have dealt with having no stinky feet) and its becoming extremely discouraging and i really dont know what to do. I truly adore this woman and want to be with her, but the harsh, straight cut, undiluted fact of the matter is, i cant go much longer, much less the rest of my born days, without a pair of absolutely reeking stinky feet to come home to every night. The relationship will just not work. So far, we have tried the following: tennis shoes/flats/boots/uggs/ballet flats/toms in warm weather with no socks for the ENTIRE duration of the day, wearing the same socks for over a week, not washing feet in the shower, moderate walking exercise with the aforementioned setups, plastic bags, the whole nine. And they simply wont stink. I have not cheated and gone outside the relationship for stinky feet from any other women, and I feel like that is something to brag about when you are a die hard, serious serious foot man. I would really like to discover something, anything, that will make her feet stink. My girlfriends feet arent even my type as far as appearance whatsoever, but they are her feet, and i would still be perfectly fine with them if they would just stink...

    I have been racking my brain about WHY it is that my current girlfriend can walk around all day long in many different kinds of shoes and not produce a single noticeable drop of stink, but my ex was like a foot fetish microwave oven and could wear a pair of ANY shoes under the horizon for an hour or less, without even exercising, and effortlessly stink up the room. Take that measly hour or less stinky foot turnover time, and consider the fact that i was used to her wearing shoes ALL DAY at school, ALL WEEKEND at six flags - and having awesome sniffing sessions afterwards..... I am seriously starved.... Hell even when it was winter time with no ambient heat to particularly induce sweating, my ex could still tear up a pair of shoes no problem.

    I narrowed down the possible reasons, and the only two real factors i could come up with were genetics and diet. I ruled out diet almost immediately, because neither of them are health buffs. They both have an average young person's diet, healthy meals here and there, but a lot of fast food, junk food, and soda to go around. So there isnt any difference in their diets. So i begin to think of the genetic aspect of the situation. Are my current girlfriends feet just simply not genetically setup to stink? Let me explain what i mean:

    My preferred pair of feet are as follows: pungent size 10+, slender and curvy soles, long toes that are shapely like a tennis racket, prominent big toe, bunions, toe cleavage, with veins on top. I have noticed a trend with 95% of women with feet that follow those characteristics - they all seem to have above average height for a female, stay slim no matter what they eat, have toned and defined arm and leg muscles, more chiseled and defined facial features, and often slightly deeper voices - to name just a few. It is my hypothesis from observation that these women favor their father in their genetics rather than their mother. Above average height, maintenance free slim body, muscle tone, defined facial features, deeper voice, are all male characteristics. While petite height, dainty arms and legs, round and soft facial features, and a light, high pitched voice are female characteristics. So it seems that maybe the ability to have stinky feet with minimal effort is a male characteristic, because we all know the notorious stories about men's feet stinking pretty easily, not to mention we naturally sweat more, too. To give you a bearing on the physical comparison between my current girlfriend and ex - My ex was 5' 7", size 10.5 shoe with shapely soles, long toes, large big toe, veins on top, always slim, defined and toned legs and arms, defined facial features, a deeper voice, and could, again - stink up a pair of brand new shoes in record timing like nothing ive ever seen, as I mentioned before. My Current girlfriend, is 5' 2", size 8 shoe with alright sole shape, unshapely and short toes, small big toe, no veins on top, not slim but not overweight, round and soft facial features, a higher pitched voice, and cannot stink up a pair of shoes to save her life. Is this a case of genetics? Was my ex just born naturally in favor of her father, and in turn given these predisposed characteristics? Whilst my current girlfriend was given the more female oriented characteristics from her mother? Will my current girlfriends feet ever stink? EVER?? Or is it just an unfortunate genetic impossibility? I really, really miss picking up my significant other from work or school, and her hopping in the car with freshly cooked stinkers to rub on my nose. I miss the chase of playfully denying her sex and getting coaxed into bed by a pair of unrelenting, hot sweaty feet. I miss going shoe shopping and buying my lady the sexiest pair of shoes in the whole place, and her telling me that i have no idea what kind of delicious stinky feet are coming to me for it. Veterans please, if you can afford any insight, any at all, i would consider it a personal favor. It is greatly appreciated, and i look forward to my membership in this forum.
    Last edited by stinkyebonyfootboy; 16-11-2013 at 01:01 PM.

  2. #2
    Veteran Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    555
    I can say I have absolutely no idea how to help you out, but hopefully someone else on this forum can be of assistance to you.

  3. #3
    Banned ROYALS22262's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,339
    Some thoughts, things to try, wrap her feet in plastic wrap, and then socks over it. It is not too uncomfortable, promotes sweating and aids smelling, particularly for unfragrant feet. IMMITATION LEATHER SHOES WITH BARE FEET, the synthetic material helps promote a smell. Sometimes slightly dirty, dusty bare feet is a nice alternative, if she walks around barefoot, and you may achieve a little odor, or, the sexiness of the degradation of her dirty feet on your face. SPICY Mexican, Indian, OR Thai food diet, helps promote smell. Food crushing with bare feet, have her crush cheeses, or pickled foods, or fragrant foods under her feet, then wipe off the excess, and viola, you have a foot smell. Crushing white cheddar popcorn under feet can work well, it can leave a cheesey, foot smell odor. Rub vinegar onto her soles, it leaves no visual, all you see is her feet, and then you get a tangy foot smell into your face. Just a little not too much, mixed with her sweaty, after workout feet, will give you a real foot smell. Think creatively, try different new shoes, sometimes, one particular shoe works. Immitation UGGS with bare feet can work very well. You are challenged, but all it takes is one idea that works for you, and once you find it, BINGO...and you keep improving on it. Remember, just like VIAGRA, artificial stimulants, things out of the ordinary, can work, and bring a desired result. Sometimes the fun is in the trying and experimenting! GOOD LUCK!!!!

  4. #4
    Veteran Footsniffer Key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    725
    Someone here tried out putting sugar inside some shoes and said it worked..maybe have a bash at that?
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

  5. #5
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2
    cum in her shoes ...

  6. #6
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    Put dog shit in her shoes. I bet that'll work.

  7. #7
    Administrator ergleburgle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,286
    Can we please stop with the disgusting, idiotic advice, and keep to trying to help the gentleman? Jesus Christ.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

  8. #8
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2
    I was being serious. The more you do it, the more stinky they will be. Lots of Fun, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    Can we please stop with the disgusting, idiotic advice, and keep to trying to help the gentleman? Jesus Christ.

  9. #9
    God Of Footsniffing Kharth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,735
    My first girlfriend's feet would smell SO much after just a normal day of wearing socks and shoes.

    Last ex did too.

    My current one? Hers get a very light smell, she has to work hard for them to smell to the point where it's strong. Like wearing the same socks for a week. Exercising in them a lot, etc.

    Know the difference that easily explains it? Diet and health. The first two had a horrible diet.

    My current one has a great organic one and eats healthy. Just as I do. It plays a huge role in body odor and sweat. Unfortunately, high body odor can be a symptom of bad diet. Why morbidly obese people aren't exactly known for smelling great.

  10. #10
    Administrator ergleburgle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,286
    I would think that most people would like their girlfriends' feet to smell like feet, and not their own stale ejaculate... but to each his own.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

  11. #11
    Seriously, have her wear some cheap sneakers for several days in a row and then store then in the trunk of your car or someplace really warm......take them out after a few days and repeat the cycle. I've ruined almost brand new EXPENSIVE tennis shoes by forgetting them in the trunk......

  12. #12
    God Of Footsniffing Kharth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,735
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    I would think that most people would like their girlfriends' feet to smell like feet, and not their own stale ejaculate... but to each his own.
    cue :sicktostomachsmiley:

  13. #13
    Veteran Footsniffer Key's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    725
    My feet always smell worse after eating McDonalds and I agree with what SPF put about leaving them some place warm. Get her to stuff her worn socks into the toes of the shoes, pop in a carrier bag and leave it next to a radiator.
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ROYALS22262 View Post
    Some thoughts, things to try, wrap her feet in plastic wrap, and then socks over it. It is not too uncomfortable, promotes sweating and aids smelling, particularly for unfragrant feet. IMMITATION LEATHER SHOES WITH BARE FEET, the synthetic material helps promote a smell. Sometimes slightly dirty, dusty bare feet is a nice alternative, if she walks around barefoot, and you may achieve a little odor, or, the sexiness of the degradation of her dirty feet on your face. SPICY Mexican, Indian, OR Thai food diet, helps promote smell. Food crushing with bare feet, have her crush cheeses, or pickled foods, or fragrant foods under her feet, then wipe off the excess, and viola, you have a foot smell. Crushing white cheddar popcorn under feet can work well, it can leave a cheesey, foot smell odor. Rub vinegar onto her soles, it leaves no visual, all you see is her feet, and then you get a tangy foot smell into your face. Just a little not too much, mixed with her sweaty, after workout feet, will give you a real foot smell. Think creatively, try different new shoes, sometimes, one particular shoe works. Immitation UGGS with bare feet can work very well. You are challenged, but all it takes is one idea that works for you, and once you find it, BINGO...and you keep improving on it. Remember, just like VIAGRA, artificial stimulants, things out of the ordinary, can work, and bring a desired result. Sometimes the fun is in the trying and experimenting! GOOD LUCK!!!!
    Thanks for the holeshot on the advice, when you say plastic wrap do you mean saran wrap? However the use of foods to imitate the smell of feet would not work for me. I am used to real stinky feet, and it just isn’t the same. I am trying to think of foods that make real stinky feet, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    Someone here tried out putting sugar inside some shoes and said it worked..maybe have a bash at that? …My feet always smell worse after eating McDonalds and I agree with what SPF put about leaving them some place warm. Get her to stuff her worn socks into the toes of the shoes, pop in a carrier bag and leave it next to a radiator.
    I actually saw that post when I was researching here once before, but nothing was ever revealed as to why the sugar would cause stinky feet. Since people here are saying diet is a huge factor, I would think that lots of sugar in the diet could cause stinky feet, but simply putting it in the shoes? How does that work? If it works, im all for it. I can invest in sugar(: and my girlfriend actually eats mcds all the time and if it was going to help her out it would have done so by now unfortunately. Whether radiator or something else, youre saying warmth could help?

    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    Can we please stop with the disgusting, idiotic advice, and keep to trying to help the gentleman? Jesus Christ.
    Thanks ergle, im not sure why people make those kind of comments but the thought of the two absurd solutions mentioned are disgusting haha I want my girlfriends feet to smell like feet.

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    Seriously, have her wear some cheap sneakers for several days in a row and then store then in the trunk of your car or someplace really warm......take them out after a few days and repeat the cycle. I've ruined almost brand new EXPENSIVE tennis shoes by forgetting them in the trunk......
    I hadn’t thought of this sweet, I could give this a try.

  15. #15
    God Of Footsniffing Kharth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,735
    I don't think it's the sugar. I think it's all the artificial processed stuff that is in food. Heavily processed foods such as fast food.

    Organic/whole food diets are the best for *not* smelling. My own body odor could get bad when I was a teenager and when I lifted. Now that I'm older (it helps being allergic to most of the preservatives that they use in processed foods) I have a very healthy diet. It just helps you feel cleaner all around.

    It is frustrating at times though. I love that my girlfriend is healthy as well. But sometimes I just want her socks to smell. She's managed a few times - when we went hiking all day, she let me take her boots off and smothered me with the toe socks she had been wearing. They were very hot and had a definite smell. It also helped that the particular pair of boots she wore that day I've noticed get her feet to smell the most.

    Another time was a pair of slippers she used to have. Which unfortunately are no more. Because she put on a pair of thigh high rainbow toe socks to tease me... And of course to tease me even more (had me watch her put them on) then instantly put on a pair of slippers.

    It couldn't have been any longer than an hour - we were having sex, with her legs up in the air by my face (the rule was once I made her orgasm she'd take the slippers off).

    When they came off? They felt so hot and damp from sweat. Smelled fucking amazing. Couldn't believe how fast they did it! Explosive orgasm needless to say.

    ...I need to buy her another pair of warm/fuzzy slippers.

  16. #16
    Fledgling Footsniffer Chris40079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    42
    Sorry to hear of your troubles. It looks like you tried everything under the sun to get them to stink. All I can say is to keep trying. Does she keep any old well worn flats or tennies, preferably with as much non-man made materials as possible? I couldn't imagine why they wouldn't smell even a little bit after wearing them with no socks on warm summer days and keeping them unwashed for days. That is highly unusual, and unfortunate. I wonder if that may be a minor medical problem more then genetics, as it appears the bacteria don't like her sweat too much for whatever reason. I would think a healthy person should produce healthy and tasty sweat that bacteria would like.

    Also, I don't think your theory on how much a girls feet would smell depending on how feminine/masculine they are really holds water. It just depends on the person, and it looks like you got the wrong one! I've seen some real cuties admit they had stinky feet who looked as and sounded as feminine as can be. I don't think their size or deepness of their voice matters, as long as they are physically active and can sweat normally.
    Last edited by Chris40079; 18-11-2013 at 05:01 AM.
    My Avatar... a pair of moist little Japanese female feet fresh out of a long day in sexy boots with no socks. I can only wonder at and fantasize about what they smelled like!

  17. #17
    God Of Footsniffing Kharth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,735
    Masculinity/femininity would have zero affect on body odor. If you're talking hormonally speaking, then it could I guess... But then that would just make the odor more "manly" if they were more masculine, so don't see why you would want that.

    Anyway. My current g/f's feet rarely smell strongly.

    BUT. She loves my foot fetish. She gives me the best sex ever. Better than I ever thought it could be. She does so much involving it. The reason I know that they can smell is solely(ha!) because she wore the same pair of toe socks for a week. Even sending me teasing pictures of her exercising in them. Every day of that week. Then surprised me with a video of her taking her boots off, and smelling those toe socks while she masturbated...

    Then mailed them to me in a ziplock for me to enjoy. This was when our relationship was long distance still.

    The point I was getting at here is... At first I was a little disappointed that her feet/socks wouldn't always smell that strongly. Then I realized all she does for me, how this a million times better sex wise than any of the previous girls (whose feet could smell quite strongly)...

    You know what? Her socks being damp and warm right after I take her shoes off is more than hot enough for me now. Besides, she does surprise me still sometimes and go a binge of wearing them for days and get them smelling a lot for me.

    Main gist of my post is, her feet just may not end up smelling much. It could be from a good diet, or any number of things. But it's worth asking, instead of making her jump through so many hoops, isn't it worth it to just be happy with her?

  18. #18
    Fledgling Footsniffer Chris40079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharth View Post
    Masculinity/femininity would have zero affect on body odor. If you're talking hormonally speaking, then it could I guess... But then that would just make the odor more "manly" if they were more masculine, so don't see why you would want that.

    Anyway. My current g/f's feet rarely smell strongly.

    BUT. She loves my foot fetish. She gives me the best sex ever. Better than I ever thought it could be. She does so much involving it. The reason I know that they can smell is solely(ha!) because she wore the same pair of toe socks for a week. Even sending me teasing pictures of her exercising in them. Every day of that week. Then surprised me with a video of her taking her boots off, and smelling those toe socks while she masturbated...

    Then mailed them to me in a ziplock for me to enjoy. This was when our relationship was long distance still.

    The point I was getting at here is... At first I was a little disappointed that her feet/socks wouldn't always smell that strongly. Then I realized all she does for me, how this a million times better sex wise than any of the previous girls (whose feet could smell quite strongly)...

    You know what? Her socks being damp and warm right after I take her shoes off is more than hot enough for me now. Besides, she does surprise me still sometimes and go a binge of wearing them for days and get them smelling a lot for me.

    Main gist of my post is, her feet just may not end up smelling much. It could be from a good diet, or any number of things. But it's worth asking, instead of making her jump through so many hoops, isn't it worth it to just be happy with her?
    The OP isn't complaining about his GF's feet not smelling very much, he's saying they never smell at all. Big difference. I would think that would be a big obstacle for him in getting the sexual satisfaction he needs, and those of us on a forum like this should be the most understanding and helpful of all people. I think I could manage fine if my GF's feet were otherwise hot and sexy but only smelled a little bit up close and personal, better that then having them smell too strong. However, having absolutely zero smell despite all her best efforts would be a major disappointment to say the least.

    Sure... love, companionship, etc. and all that is really important, but if one of the partners are not having their emotional or sexual needs met (both men and women), then that's when relationships start to strain, and they start to wander and go looking for that thing or person that DOES give them the satisfaction they crave. If the OP's OK with that, then more power to him. Otherwise he may be in for a lifetime of unfulfilled desires if he marries this person.
    Last edited by Chris40079; 18-11-2013 at 06:01 AM.
    My Avatar... a pair of moist little Japanese female feet fresh out of a long day in sexy boots with no socks. I can only wonder at and fantasize about what they smelled like!

  19. #19
    Banned ROYALS22262's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,339
    YES, Saran wrap. It can work wonders, particularly with socks over it, and in a shoe that is an Imitation leather, synthetic, or rubber shoe. Any material that doesn't naturally breathe. Her DIET also can contribute to her odor. Spicy ethnic foods, or fast foods, like McDonald's can work. Food with lots of Curry, Thai food, Indian food, Jamaican food, also can help produce more of a scent. Storing her socks, hosiery, shoes in a very warm, hot, location, such as a trunk of a car, a closet, any poorly ventilated area, closed off, can deffinitely promote a scent. The scent you want is produced by bacteria growth, hot, non ventilated areas, help promote the bacteria growth you want. Moist sweaty socks and hose placed in an air tight bag, re-wear them, then place in the bag, over and over. Keep trying, you will find something that works.

  20. #20
    Fledgling Footsniffer Chris40079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by ROYALS22262 View Post
    YES, Saran wrap. It can work wonders, particularly with socks over it, and in a shoe that is an Imitation leather, synthetic, or rubber shoe. Any material that doesn't naturally breathe. Her DIET also can contribute to her odor. Spicy ethnic foods, or fast foods, like McDonald's can work. Food with lots of Curry, Thai food, Indian food, Jamaican food, also can help produce more of a scent. Storing her socks, hosiery, shoes in a very warm, hot, location, such as a trunk of a car, a closet, any poorly ventilated area, closed off, can deffinitely promote a scent. The scent you want is produced by bacteria growth, hot, non ventilated areas, help promote the bacteria growth you want. Moist sweaty socks and hose placed in an air tight bag, re-wear them, then place in the bag, over and over. Keep trying, you will find something that works.
    I'm not sure how much diet plays a role. There have been periods in my life where I went vegetarian, low carb, non-dairy, etc. for awhile in an attempt to feel better but none of that seemed to make any difference on how my feet smelled, which is usually fairly stinky unless it's real cold and dry! Shoes didn't seem to matter either, although there were some that made my feet stink more then others, ALL of them would end up getting stinky in a relatively short amount of time regardless. That's just the way I am, and that's just the way some girls are. Unfortunately for the OP, his GF ain't one of them.

    Also, I don't think I'd want the smell of funky spices coming out the pores of my GF's feet, I'd just want her natural feet smell, and I certainly wouldn't want to make her eat stuff she doesn't like just to get it. It seems some of these suggestions and the OP's previous efforts are at the point where it's not worth the results, and his GF, who has been amazingly and lovingly understanding and helpful, may eventually tire of it all. He can either learn to accept and deal with it, or he can look for fulfillment elsewhere.
    My Avatar... a pair of moist little Japanese female feet fresh out of a long day in sexy boots with no socks. I can only wonder at and fantasize about what they smelled like!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •