View Poll Results: Do friends wives, and girl friends feet excite you?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I LOVE their feet, and would enjoy playing with them

30 90.91%
  • I LOVE their feet, but I wouldn't touch them ever

1 3.03%
  • I don't find friends wives and girlfriends feet hot

1 3.03%
  • It's absolutely not for me, hot feet or not!

1 3.03%

Thread: Do you get turned on by friends wives or girlfriends?

Do you get turned on by friends wives or girlfriends?

I sometimes find that I get more turned on by normal, everyday regular females, than I do by models, foot models, or celebrities. I also find that I get more excited by friends wives or girlfriends than I do by single girls, or, so called attainable girls. I think it has to do with getting to know them well, liking them, and knowing that they are taken, or, un-attainable! I LOVE being teased and manipulated by them. I have no problem sharing my interest in female feet with them. Though feet certainly can be sexual, to these women, the wives and girlfriends, it can be just teasing, and playing around. I have kissed, smelled, rubbed friends wives and girlfriends feet, and it really turns me on. They, and their husband or boyfriend mostly laugh it off, dis-miss it, or, just have fun with it too. That dynamic is VERY HOT to me. I don't ever want it to go too far, cross in-appropriate lines, so there can be a fine balance there. I want to make sure she is cool with it, and most of the time, it comes off as a goof, or, good silly fun! DO YOU get more excited by friends wives and girlfriends feet? Do you find that they are cool with the whole foot flirting, foot tease thing?

Apprentice Footsniffer Khmerfootboy's Avatar
    Yes, I get more turned on by everyday girls and their feet, even more than models, in fact one of my friends has the most beautiful feet I have ever seen in my life. I'd give anything to lick and sniff and worship and clean them.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Im lucky that my best friend lets me sniff and lick on his girlfriends feet and toes. First time it happened we were drunk together at their place.

My friends' girlfriends are completely off limits. Just as I'd expect mine to be to them.

I brought my girlfriend with me to meet my friends at one of their homes.

So we come in, and him and his g/f on the couch.

Naturally, she's wearing toe socks. Complete with slippers (which is a loved combination of mine).

I glance at her, notice her foot wear... And never look at them again.

1. She's my friend's girlfriend.
    2. She's not some piece of meat to be gawked at.
    3. I have a girlfriend.

Fledgling Footsniffer Chris40079's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharth View Post
    My friends' girlfriends are completely off limits. Just as I'd expect mine to be to them.

I brought my girlfriend with me to meet my friends at one of their homes.

So we come in, and him and his g/f on the couch.

Naturally, she's wearing toe socks. Complete with slippers (which is a loved combination of mine).

I glance at her, notice her foot wear... And never look at them again.

1. She's my friend's girlfriend.
    2. She's not some piece of meat to be gawked at.
    3. I have a girlfriend.
    Gee... you sure are a real killjoy aren't you.
    My Avatar... a pair of moist little Japanese female feet fresh out of a long day in sexy boots with no socks. I can only wonder at and fantasize about what they smelled like!

Okay, I will admit if I went to the bathroom and those toe socks or slippers or both were there?

I'd push the toe socks into the slippers, shove my face in, breathe deep and explode.

Then feel guilty for the rest of forever. Probably be worth it, right?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I find myself constantly checking out feet around me. I love the more regular girls/women around me than say pro foot models. But I'm that way in everything. Sometimes I'm amazed by myself cause even though I don't like someone I can however get mesmerized by their feet. For instance I went on vacation with my gfs family. The woman was not particalurly pretty or pleasant to be around, but had amazing feet and they smelled delicious. I could literally smell them when she sat next to me and her feet were on the floor . Very strong odour

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Yes,defiantly. I've given foot rubs many times to my wife's sister and friends. From time to time my wife mentions the good foot rubs I give to her. Many times the
    woman say, oh rub my feet. Women love it and except for my wife, don't realize the pleasure I get in return. One of her friends Iv'e done several times once said,
    wait till he smells his hands after.........my wife's respond........He loves that smell.....!!!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I have to admit I would love the chance to smell my sisters in law feet. I have smelled their shoes and socks on the sly but in reality I don't think I would cross the line and actually smell their feet. I don't think it would work out. My wide indulges my fetish but would be pissed off if I smelled another womans feet.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONFOOT View Post
    Yes,defiantly. I've given foot rubs many times to my wife's sister and friends. From time to time my wife mentions the good foot rubs I give to her. Many times the
    woman say, oh rub my feet. Women love it and except for my wife, don't realize the pleasure I get in return. One of her friends Iv'e done several times once said,
    wait till he smells his hands after.........my wife's respond........He loves that smell.....!!!
    Your wife isn't bothered by you getting handsy with other women's feet?

Apprentice Footsniffer
    She really doesn't mind if it stays at just a foot rub, which it does. She knows it arouses me and will indulge in to my fetish later. The best part of the foot rub is that the feet are being freshly removed from shoes/boots whatever, and are warm, moist, and highly aromatic. You cannot help but to enjoy the smell right in front of your face as you pleasure the woman. She will lay back and enjoy...................and so will you.
    Last edited by DRAGONFOOT; 08-12-2013 at 06:14 PM.

Banned
    haha....well i guess you got your answer....obvious!

NANCY TOES 1.jpg

My friends wife NANCY's feet have always excited me, and has turned me on, big time! Glad to see that other's can feel excited by friend's wives and girlfriends beautiful feet too! IT IS A LANDSLIDE!!!

Banned
    Yeah I preffer the feet that you see on street and feet of girls I know, the feet of famous people don't turn me on like the normal!

I also think that it is getting to know the woman that adds to the excitement. The more you know about her, her foot smell becomes more intriguing and exciting, I think.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    YES ... TOTALLY....

I love seeing everyday girls around in public seeing them walk in heels. I like seeing models too but the real thing is the one!
    I also almost always get the sly glimpse of my mates wife (she has the most sexiest feet and toes ever combined with wearing the sexiest high heels). My wife is also thankfully blessed in the feet / toes / heels department.

I also love seeing the following:

* My wife's sisters feet
    * My wife's brothers wife's feet
    * My wife's cousins feet
    * My other mates wife's feet

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Totally. Smelled shoes/socks of my friend's girlfriend a fare times and god they were good.

Hello, 2014, how we've missed you.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh