Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Smelling updates from Clips4sale.com

Footsniffer

SUPER STINKY AFTERCLUB 9.5 WIDES

WOW!!! EMBARRASSINGLY STINKY SOLES!!! Liza is a SEXY hairdresser who is out clubbing tonite...wearing her POWERFUL PUNGENT CLUB HEELS!!! She thinks her feet are really gross and does not like the EXTREME STINK at all...she talks about all the STINKIEST SHOES that she has, including her SNEAKERS and UGGS that REEK!!! Her friend is with her and talks about how just last night Liza's feet made her because the STINK WAS OVERPOWERING!!!

Footsniffer

Experience My Foot Power

In this third sequel, Goddess Emma has Sparkles Raver sniffing her Large Feet...as this is the very first time Sparkles has been under the seductive control of Emma's Feet. And even though Emma's Feet are smelly, Sparkles find herself unable to stop sniffing that acrid smell of her wiggling Toes.

Footsniffer

Sasha & Britney's Stinky Foot Smothering

Jason's trying to relax and watch TV when his bratty roomies Sasha and Britney return from the gym. They plunk down next to him on the couch having not showered yet and remove their shoes and socks. The smell is horrible as he tells them to go wash first as he ca smelly their reeking gym feet. The giels take offense to this and decide to teach him a little lesson in foot smelling as they slam their sweaty soles into his face from both sides so he can't escape. They know he secretly loves feet and they intend on making him sniff every inch of stink off their soles and toes. They push him flat and sit on him so he can't escape their sweaty feet as they rub them all over his face and push their socks into his face hard.

Footsniffer

Overcome By Franki Sinn's & Amazon Takaiji's Feet

Takaiji and Franki ask their foot boy if he is ready for what he is about to endure, knowing that he is not. No foot boy, no matter how seasoned, could be ready for the intense, sweaty, and stinky feet these ladies are about to get into his face. Franki goes first shoving her smelly soles over his nose. She forces him then to lick the acrid sweat off her toes. Then it is Takaiji's turn. Her feet are huge and smell even worse. She yells at him not to pass out as she shoves her plump large toes into his mouth. Could you handle the intense feet of these Goddesses?

Footsniffer

Amateur Soccer Mom's 2 Clip Compilation Video

-> The first scene features Bethany really stubbing her little toe hard as she does the laundry. she hops around, falls down twice, hops on one foot again, and is virtually stuck in her laundry room until gathering the strength to finally find a way to get herself out. She did intend to film this as a "toe stubbing" scene however she accidentally hit the wall way too hard, truly injuring herself yet still completing the entire scene (thanks sweetheart, we know it hurt but you're a serious Trooper)

-> The second scene starts just after Bethany returns from a few miles of running (really). She sits down and narrates the video while removing each shoe and sock. She tells you how sweaty and stinky they are as she takes whiffs of each one as they are removed. She finally reveals her damn near perfect, and very small, bare feet. She spreads and wiggles her toes as she smells her sweaty little feet, flexing her ankles, and rubbing her sore toes as she continues talking to you because she knows exactly what you'e doing while watching her play with her feet! There are great shots of her soles, toes, legs, face, and body throughout the scene.

Footsniffer

Maria's Extreme Foot & Pantyhose Stink

Maria has a big stinky treat for her slave! She has been wearing her nylons in her boot heels all day and he knows how cheesy and vinegary her soles get after 8 hours of wear! She has her slave tied up and removes her shoes to slam her pantyhosed feet right on his face! He is forced to inhale the stench as she mocks him and dominates him. She then removes her hose and ties them around his neck, ch0king him as she smothers him completely under her very smelly bare feet. He has no option but to inhale deeply as her perfect size 9s are covering his face. If he doesn't he gets ch0ked out!

Footsniffer

Forced Stocking Feet Smelling

I am wearing pinky stockings and my favorite home high heels. I have used my stocking gagged toy as foot rest for a couple of hours until I am ready to make him smell some more magic. I take off one shoe and press the sole firmly on his face while he moans in his gag. He must be almost by now from the taste of my worn hosery and the smell of my favorite shoes. He only gets a whiff of my superior scent. So funny to feel him struggle under the shoe.Then I take my shoes off and slide my silky nylon feet all over his face and gag. Now I can really cover his nose and make him inhale some more. I make him taste my scent. Feeling him desperate under my soles. This is a man's only place. Hepless beneath my feet.

Footsniffer

Nicole Oring's Stinky Converse Toes n Soles

As many of you I'm sure know, Converse can make almost any girls feet completely stink with that trademark smell. Nicoleknows this and has worn hers all day without socks. Her slave is in for some stinky feet right in his face! She has his mouth shut to make sure he has no escape from her smelly peds as she laughs as she removes them. She knows the smell is super strong and wants to stay as far back as possible as she cups his nose between her toes. She giggles as she knows her sweat and toejam is being smeared all over his nostrils, as he huffs in through her toes. This asian Goddess is commanding and wn't rest till she knows she has broken him completely with her foot stink!

Footsniffer

Pocahontas' Stinky Feet Torture

She may be super cute and bratty but Pocahontas has an evil side. She has her slave trapped in the facebox and has purposely donned her oldest and stinkiest converse sneakers for the entire day without socks. Now he can go nowehere as she sits on the box and slowly removes her ultra sweaty sneaker. She forces him to inhale straight from the shoe before sticking her sole directly over his face and making him sniff it. She giggles at his torment as her feet cover his entire face. She stands up and continues to press her foot down over his nose. He can do nothing to escape this cruel game. Finally she removes her second shoe and it's even worse than the first! Forcing him to be a slave to her stench for good!

Footsniffer

The New Owne, Fourth Episode (First Part)

It's getting worse for Ale.
    In the previous episode, you've seen Lilli receiving a phone call from Silvia's mom who says she and her husband are late for the rent.
    Lilli has already punished her husband but it's not enough.
    In this fourth episode, Lilli agrees with Silvia to punish Ale because she discovered that Ale did several times the "lickspittle" with her friend to obtain delays.
    Imagine what Lilli and Silvia can do together on Ale.

Footsniffer

Pixie And Stacy

The very adorable 19 year old hippy chick Pixie and her roommate Mak are playing a game of cards together. Their 3rd roommate Stacy comes in from a long day. They find out Mak forgot to pay the rent, again. Pixie and Stacy can't believe it. Pixie tells Stacy what she did to Mak the last time he didn't have the rent. And about Mak's hate for stinky feet. They decide he needs punishment for being a jerk and to be humiliated for being an idiot. Stays feet stink. Pixie wears the same socks all the time. And neither girl has showered in days. Pixie really is aggressive with Mak. Find our email at the top of the page for info on custom videos and sessions in Philly

Footsniffer

Sniff My Fucking Foot

Goddess Emma exposes her large size 10 to your eyes, as she wiggles her Toes. You immediately fall under her seductive control while she illustrates her Feet getting sniffed by Hazel. The smell of Emma's Feet is unbearable.

Footsniffer

A hidden passion: Italian foot smelling party

Gisy and Stella have recently completed training at the gym, are found both in the locker room, Stella is attracted very strong smell that comes from Gisy shoes, both have trained hard and their feet are sweaty and full of smell. ..The girls want to try this exciting experience, they want to remove their shoes at each other and smell their feet smelling ...

Footsniffer

Dominant feet of Silesia Pt2

Today I wore a beautiful pair of stockings and shoes that I really like.
    But my feet with nylon, soaking up the smell doubly.
    I Order Andy to sniff my stinky feet!
    I do remove the socks and tell him that if he is good at cleaning my feet will be rewarded.
    This stupid Andy, cleans worse than ever, so I can think of a better punishment in place of the prize!
    The pull his ears like a child!

Footsniffer

FOOT SMELLING COMPILATION 317

Mega fetish compilation with mixed scenes from our clips in other stores..for your eyes and pleasure..

Footsniffer

Stinky Foot Test

*How strong is you foot-odor? In terms of the quality of the stench. Do your feet just "stink," or are they "stank?" Are they funky, or putrid? How would you rate their odor on a 1-10 scale being filmed? How would you rate the odor on a 1-10 scale in general? What activities make your feet stink the most?*Do your feet sweat easily? Does you think the sweat impacts their smell?How do you feel about your foot-odor. Do you try to conceal it in anyway? Does it embarrass you? Do you think it's a problem you need to "rid" herself of?*Does the room currently smell like your feet?

Footsniffer

Mother Foot Sniffer

Chloe has fallen asleep on the couch with her shoes on, just like her mom told her not to! When Daphne arrives and sees her, she slowly takes off Chloe's shoes and starts to sniff her feet while she is sleeping! Chloe stirs and Daphne started jumps away, and then returns when Chloe is back asleep, sniffing some more. When Chloe finally wakes up, she wonders why her shoes and socks are off. Daphne sits next to her and positions herself next to Chloe's feet. Chloe tells her that she has something in her hair, and puts her feet in Daphne's hair. Now, really turned on, Chloe has her feet all in Daphne's face and hair as Daphne tells her that she still has something in her hair, begging Chloe not to stop!! - Filmed in the point of view of Chloe

Footsniffer

Post Work RHT Pantyhose Sniffing

Tay just got off work and her friends are waiting for her at home. She doesn't have time to wash her hose before work tomorrow so Lela and Rachelle are going to smell the day's sweat and hard work straight out of the RHT pantyhose.

Footsniffer

Lady Ann socks smell and foot worship

After the ladies punished and tormented the loser they decide that they need a little rest. They sit leisurely in the chair have a smoke and make the exhausted slave to kneel down in front of lady Ann and smell her sweaty worn socks. He is ordered to take off her boots with his teeth and sniff her socks like a good obedient puppy. Mistress Bonnie uses him as a footrest and compeltely ignores him. After the slave ordered to smell her smelly socks he is allowed to take them off and worship lady Ann's divine feet.

Footsniffer

Goddess Relax Time

After play with my slut I go for a walk. I order him to lay down and wait for me. After I back I decide to use him like a bed and have some relax. It is a very sunny day, my feet and pantyhose are very sweat in my shoes. I`m sitting down at him and put my ballet flat on his face. He can only breath through his nose and take every breath from my shoe after walk. My butt press on his stomach so he have a difficult in breathing... I`m so cruel but if he want to have a pleasure he must deserve for that and worship his Lady. When I take off my shoes I catch a whiff of my pantyhose...You don`t believe how intense that smell is... I almost got a headache...First he must sniff my shoes and smell that magnificent odour...Next I dangling my shoe to make a more pression of his body...When I get bored I take off my stocking and put it on my hand to give him for worship. He smell every inch.. Next I take off the second one and press it to his nose using my sweat barefeet.. Now I can tell that was a nice Goddess relax time...