Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Smelling updates from Clips4sale.com

Footsniffer

Sasha Foxxx's Sniffing all the toejam punishment

Sasha comes home knowing her roomie was a complete jerk the night before at the bar. Humiliating her in front of all their friends. She's furious at Jason and has pre-tied his hands so he has no idea what is coming. All morning while he slept off his hangover she's been running and working out with no socks. Her feet completely reek now and he;s in for it. She tells him she's mad at him and it's time for revenge as she starts cramming her toes around his nose. Her feet really smell bad and you can literally see the little black beads of toe jam nestled in between each toe as she grips his nose between them and forces him to smell. When he talks too much she shoves his little sisters dirty gym sock in his mouth to shut him up. she continues to make him inhale the stink till he can take no more!

Footsniffer

The feet of the beautiful drunk

Kelevra would wear Capri pants tucked into her boots, extremely high heel boots, pull on type, no zippers. Ankle socks, maybe mismatched. Painted toes, with two toe rings on each foot. The name of the clip could be drunken roommate. Kelevra comes in the house,drunk off her ass,staggers around, tripping, trying to keep her balence. Kelevra falls down on her belly on the floor as she passes out. Nina enters the house, sees her roommate on the floor. Nina checked her to see if she is ok. Nina helps her up and try's to walk her to the bedroom. ( it would be cool if Nina carried Kelevra over her shoulder to the bedroom ). Flops Kelevra on the bed on her belly with her feet hanging off the bed. Kelevra starts to dry heave as Nina comforts her friend...

Footsniffer

French Foot Domination

This is a FRENCH speaking video, English description follows.

I had a long day at work and I come home finding my boyfriend on the couch watching. I take the remote control from him and order him to take care of my feet. I wore my boots all day at work and my socks are damp with sweat. My boyfriend does not like the strong odor of my feet. I continue forcing him to sniff my feet while laughing at him. Tired of hearing him complain, I stick my foot in his mouth! I ask him to take off my socks to sniff my bare feet. Since he continues to complain, I put my 2 socks in his mouth! I continue to torture him until I get fed up with him and leave the scene.

Footsniffer

Smelling My Shoes Socks and Feet

I tell you a little about my shoes. How often I wear them, how long I've had them, and how long I have been wearing them today!

Should I take these shoes off? I remove each shoe. It feels so good to take them off. I smell my shoes, then begin smelling my feet with my white socks on. Mmmmm... they smell amazing!

I'd love to be at those smelly nylons feet.....

Footsniffer

Smell My Stinky Feet

Angel has just gotten back from the gym and she did not wear socks with her tennis shoes. Paige is relaxing. Angel wants to cuddle, but Paige blurts out pew when she smells her dirty sneakers....

Footsniffer

Worship my body after gym

I was at the gym and I workout for 2 long hours. I back to home very sweaty. My body was all wet. I use my slave like a cloth. I order him to lick and smell my sweat armholes and space between my sweet breasts. He loves when I let him to worship my body. Next I take off my training sneakers and put his face inside ordering to smell and lick. That shoes are very stinky.. believe me.. I always running in this shoes for few hours. I use his tongue to clean soles. Next I sit on the bed and tell my bitch to worship my beautifull ass. My pussy and butt are all covered with sweat. At the end I tell him to focus all his attention on my dirty socks and sweat feet.

Footsniffer

Amateur foot smelling and massage fetish

In this clip Romeo and Julia play together. But this time he want's to touch her feet, and smell it. Oh they are smells great, also they are great testes.

Footsniffer

Smell my stinky feet and fuck me hard

Everything a good foot fetish clip needs, haha: 1) A guy who really loves my stinky feet, especially when I have worn my Nike shoes all day, 2) My really sweaty feet in his face straight after gettin' out of my shoes and 3) His hard cock in my tight pussy while he's still worshipping my adorable feet... No wonder that it all ended up with a big mess on my feet ...

Footsniffer

Jenny's Valentine's Day Bitch

When Gigi finds out her daughter Jenny's bf is planning on breaking up with her on Valentine's Day, she confronts him about it. She is furious he could be so cold hearted and quickly puts him out and puts him in bondage for her daughter to find on the floor when she gets home with a note. Jenny comes home and finds her bf tied up and taped. She is worried at first before reading the note from her mom and realizing he's a cheating asshole! She is really mad and decides to sit over him and uses his face as a foot rest for her big black boots. She soon knows exactly how to humiliate him as she removes her boots. She wasn't wearing socks either so the smell is extreme! She nestles his nose deep between her toes, making him sniff all the toejam out. She turns evil as she starts telling him how she wil go out and find a new man tonight for her Valentines Day date and fuck him while he's tied up and watching. He can be her little foot sniffing bitch from now on and be cuckolded for life!

Footsniffer

The Cost of Being Ignored 3

Loser continues forking over cash in exchange to smell the college snob's feet.

Footsniffer

Stinky Wet Socks Therapy For Slave Girl

After slave girl cleaned dirty sneakers with her tongue, Violetta makes her to sniff dirty socks. Her dirty white socks wet and so stinky after sneakers. Slave girl enjoys a terrible smell of sweaty socks. Just look how she presses her nose in dirty socks. Then Violetta takes off her socks and puts them right in slave’s big mouth. Violetta rubs slave’s face and forces to sniff her big 11US bare soles. Slave girl sniffs right between long toes; yeah this is the smelliest place.

Footsniffer

Bosses Daughter is a Sneaky Foot Smeller

Tay is delivering a file to her bosses office... here's the twist- this isn't any ordinary employee-boss relationship- Nicole and Tay have a secret foot fetish relationship. You see, Nicole is the CEO's daughter and the only one in the company with more power than Tay as she's the HR manager. Nicole knows how Tay preys on all the stockinged feet around the office and the only way she lets her get away with it, is if she pampers HER feet when she wants. THE SCENE OPENS with Tay walking into Nicole's office- noticing she's not there, snooping through her drawers and finding some of her used pantyhose!! Tay smells them and sucks the sweat right from them but before long there are footsteps! OH NO! How would Tay explain this situation? Tay quickly hides underneath Nicole's desk. Nicole doesn't notice and she dangles her shoe from her pantyhose foot. Tay sneaks in a few sniffs every chance she gets.. but will she get caught? What is Nicole going to do? Fire her?!

Footsniffer

Raquel's Self Foot Smelling Turns To Forced On You

"You come home after a long day on your feet...and you relax. You are wearing a Hoodie, jeans, and shoes and socks. The socks are the ones I will purchase. I would love a pair that you can get extra smelly...I prefer the kind that are not short and thin...

You take off your shoes and let your socked feet air out for a few minutes. You can be reading a magazine or playing on your phone or something. Then you notice a funky odor...and you sniff your shoes and socks.. you react as you would in real life and give a real description of the stink...please make sure they stink...then you smell your bare feet.
    Then you describe the smell as well...again...being realistic...then you see me come home and you get mean and demanding...you shove each shoe, sock, and foot in my face and make me smell...really close feet and sole shots please...against close ups of your face as you are smelling."

Footsniffer

FOOT SMELLING COMPILATION 805

Mega nice compilation, made out of great scenes in clips from our stores, mixed clips bringing you the best..

Footsniffer

Celestia's Quiet Reading

Celestia is coming back from a long working day with hot feet inside her cute leather boots and it seems like she needs to relax and rest her tired feet while reading her favorite book! Her slave was already there on the floor, ready to serve as a footstool, and this is exactly what she was expected. Nothing less! She sits on her chair and orders this loser slave to take her boots off then immediately covers his face with her sweaty nylon feet!

Footsniffer

Sniffing & Licking Dahlia's Sweaty Feet

Gorgeous Goddess Dahlia Rain has totally perfect feet! She knows it, you know it. Her feet have gotten very sweaty today as she returns from her work out in the hot Florida heat. Her slave is laid out ready for her. She sits down and lets him know he's about to get quite the sensory treat. Her feet and socks right in his face. She peels off her shoes and makes him inhale them right away. She wants him to get that initial ultra stinky sting in his nose so he knows who his Goddess is. She continues to make him smell her feet, between the toes and on the heels. She then rips off his mouth tape and instructs him to lick and suck on her stinky toes and feet. She wants her feet completely serviced by his tongue like a good slave!

Footsniffer

Controlled by her smelly feet

Charlie is working on his computer while Daniela runs in and start to talk him into going jogging with her. He would like to go, but he really needs to finish this work. Daniela hops on the table, putting her feet next to Charlie's keyboard and teases him with her shoes. Charlie can even now, when those shoes are still on, smell her sweaty feet. She was apparently jogging even before and she has just returned for him. He seems to be decided to finish his work but Daniela knows what's his weakness. She starts to play with her feet right before Charlie's face, slowly taking off her shoes and moving her feet and socks under Charlie's nose. He's getting weaker every moment and Daniela can see that so she presses her sweaty foot with sock on against his nose and makes him submit to her feet. Charlie tries to fight it but her feet smell so nice and there is nothing he can do. Daniela starts to talk him into going jogging again and Charlie almost agrees but than he realizes he has to finish his work and takes back his control...

Footsniffer

Obsessed with the Stink

Ever imagined what could possibly happen every random day, if two girls lived together and one had a crush for the other's stinky feet? Now Candy and Rosie give you a glimpse of that!

Footsniffer

Sasha Foxxx & Raquel Roper Foot Smelling Handjob Bullies

When we talk about which of our brats have the stinkiest feet in real life, Sasha and Raquel are right up there! We don't know why these two can get that funky vinegary smell so easily on their feet and toes, but they do, and boy can they stink up the ! They have their slave tied and they want to torture the poor guy with some fresh funk straight from their shoes which they both proudly wear without socks...