Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Smelling updates from Clips4sale.com

LukaC4S

Suck Your Butt Plug Stinky Foot Slave

This was originally a custom for a client named Patrick:

You want to smell my sweaty, stinky, feet slave. You can have them under one condition. Every time you smell my feet you will crave sucking cock. But today I want you to practice being a cocksucker. Go get your butt plug and start sucking. Get it nice and wet and slippery. Take it all the way down your throat. Gag on it. Now slide it in your ass Patrick. Deep. All the way in. You want to smell my feet don't you? Then put that butt plug in you little faggot. Now you get to smell my sweaty stinky feet you cocksucking slut. When I tell you I want you to cum in a glass and you will save it for the next time I make your fuck your ass while you smell my sweaty, stinky feet. Then you will eat it.

LukaC4S

Grovel Slaveboy!!!WMV Queen Smothers Slaves Face While Sitting On Her Throne

In the latest installment of the Ignore pathetic slaveboy series Queen K is sitting on her Throne taking care of her Royal business when she decides it would be Extra Humiliating to Smother her pathetic slaves face with her Meaty Dirty Feet. Being the pathetic loser he is slaveboy squirms into position Beneath his Queen while she sits on the toilet she Rubs and Grinds her Powerful Beautiful Feet into slaveboys face until his face is Raw!! Queen K Completely Ignores her slave but Shoves her Pretty Silver Painted Toes in his mouth Ripping slaveboys tongue out of his mouth then Dragging Her THICK DIRTY STINKY SOLES across slaves pathetic tongue until it is Completely Dry and Dirty!!! If You Love Ignore Humiliation and Hard Foot Smothering and Sole Licking this one is for YOU!!! YOU can Imagine those MEATY DIRTY SOLES BEING PRESSED INTO YOUR FACE under the weight of the ALL POWERFUL Queen Goddess K

LukaC4S

Unwelcome Guest Forces Her Way In: KO for Foot Fun

Danica, Tay, and Karmella about about to begin their foot party when they get interrupted by Laila... "WHO invited HER!??! GET OUT!" Laila leaves the room but returns a few seconds later and convinces them they should let her join because she really honestly has the smelliest socked feet, EVER! The girls agree to give it a smell or two... but they start feeling queazy, nauseous, and dizzy! Soon after they each pass out... SNEAKY LAILA! She put a white rag with a liquid on it INSIDE HER SOCK to make them fall out!!!! She's so excited it worked! She now can FINALLY take advantage of these girls and their perfect, beautiful feet without them complaining!!! Laila takes their feet one at a time and completely devours them. She's got a MASSIVE foot fetish and this is a foot heaven for her. She covers the kn0ckedout girls soles in her saliva! After a few minutes of pure foot bliss, they start to wake up... Laila runs out of the room before they catch her but they are so confused.. should they call the cops? What happened? Why are their feet wet? WTF!!??!

LukaC4S

Smelly feet [HOPE]

I was outside all the day, walking on my high heels and now.. my feet are so sweaty, really sweaty!
    Finally I take off my shoes, my feed hurt so much! Mmmh, I sniff the air and.. the smell of my feet is amazing, so I want sniff them.. mmmmh, they are delicious! So strong!

LukaC4S

Luna & Sasha Foxxx's Adoration of Stinky Feet 1

Sasha and Luna are back and their love for the extreme scents their perfect feet can emit is stronger than ever.. The lesbians talk about how hot and horny they are for each others feet as they cannot wait to smell them and get hotter and hotter! They can barely keep their hands off each other as they rip each others shoes off and start deeply inhaling that sour smell from the soles and between the toes of each other. The love is so powerful for these two as they sniff, smell and smother each other over and over again, till they climax from the intensity of it all!

LukaC4S

Smelly Pleasurable Treat

I've loved Sydney since I first saw her on www.firsttimefootsmellers.com and she was so hot when she trapped Tay under the desk and forced her to smell her pantyhose feet. It's my fantasy to have Sydney's stocking feet on my hard dick for a minute or two before putting them right in my face for me to smell while she jerks the cum right out of me. Her bare-feet are perfect and seem even stinkier bare. So please have her remove the stockings. I want her to totally drain me while I smell her sweaty feet!

LukaC4S

Simona's Footslave Abuse

Simona loves to humiliate this loser slave all the time with her feet, but it seems like she especially loves to do it after a long working day with her sweaty nylon feet inside her high heels shoes! She sweats a lot during the day with those shoes since she have to walk all day long, so she wants him to take some good care of her feet while she is watching another episode of her favorite series! She makes him takes her shoes off, and completely covers his face with her sweaty nylon feet...

LukaC4S

Smelly Flip Flop Feet-Foot Smelling

Oh my goodness, my feet really hurt! Maybe I'll dangle my flip flops a bit before I finally let them fall and rub my aching feet. God, I wish I had someone to do this for me..that would be so nice! I need a pedicure BAD! Wait a minute..what is that smell? Is..that..me?? Oh damn, my feet stink! And my flip flips are rank as hell too! Ew!

LukaC4S

Putrid Pink Pumps

Queen Goddess K was wearing her Super Stinky Rubber Pink Pumps with No Socks All Day Long and her Feet Absolutely Reek!!! Queen K sits high above her slaveboy and plants the Soles of her Dirty Pink Pumps right on slaveboys face Commanding him "Kiss my Dirty Shoes Bitch"...

LukaC4S

The Price To Smell My Feet Is Your Life

Hey there loser! That's right! It's your hot neighbor whose windows you're always peeping into. You wanted to see what I'm doing all the time, didn't you? Well, I'm only going to show you one thing. I've tied you up securely on the floor so you can...smell My stinky feet that have been inside of My boots with no socks, pantyhose, or anything, all day while I sessioned with other men. Now, normally I'd gag you with My socks before making you sniff so you can't possibly get your mouth on My precious feet, but like I said, I'm not wearing any, so I guess I'll have to use yours...HAHA! I want to hear you sniffing, HARD! You know, this is really quite the privilege- something many men would pay well for...but I think for you, the price is going to be...your life...HAHAHA!

LukaC4S

Foot Slave Cum Training

Foot slave you are in need of behavior modification. you love the smell of My lovely feet. Now you will be trained to cum for the smell of My soles. This is only the beginning, the first step in training you to cum just by the smell of My feet alone. This is what I want from you. Get to work on it now. This Clip Contains: Foot Smelling, Foot Slave Training, Orgasm Control, Slave training, FemDom POV

LukaC4S

Nyx Sleepy Feet

Nyx is ready for a nap, she lays down and is ready for her sexy foot worship session...

LukaC4S

2 Clips Mix - 2 Girls Like To Smell Each Other

HD 1280x720, time 23:02. This is mix of two clips with girls worship feet of another girl. 4 girls smells feet and pantyhose. They are lie on huge bed and put their noses to feet and smell their aroma.

LukaC4S

Cum For Mommy's Stinky Feet

Come over here, you know you're mommy's little footboy! My feet are really stinky, I think you should smell them. Pull that little penis out of your pants. Mommy wants to watch you cum all over yourself. Just pull it out no touching. LET GO OF THAT DAMN THING! You can cum, your just not going to rub it. You can cum from smelling my feet. You're such a mommy's boy. I tell you all about how I think you have the cutest little penis, while you sniff my feet. At the end I give you a cum countdown.

LukaC4S

Goddess Dee's Foot Slave For Life

You've long admired the perfect feet of Goddess Dee. She has been around for many many years and proven she is a true foot Goddess. What could you ever do to get the attention of such a Goddess? Well lucky for you Dee has decided to give you a first hand glimpse into her expectations as her loyal foot slave. She teases you with her sexy soles, wrinkling her feet and wiggling her toes at you. Your cock throbs at the mere thought of placing your unworthy tongue on her perfect skin. The smell is intoxicating and Dee will draw you deeper and deeper into her control. She may even let you jerk off to the sight of her feet if you're lucky!

LukaC4S

Four girls mistreats them human-toy 2

Silesia, Jacqueline and Alice are waiting Athena, which brought with her the slave Andy, ready to be abused and humiliated by them!The four girls make him just about anything! Beautiful shoes with stiletto heels to worship, stinky feet to smell and lick, kicks and slaps on the whole body, and crushing under all their weight, trampling etc ...Will fail the slave, to entertain his Mistresses?

LukaC4S

Punished by your Boss- Pantyhose Worship

Boss Maya Sinstress makes her employee sniff her sweaty pantyhose feet. She takes off her sexy high heels and puts her sheer black back seamed feet on his face. He breaths in all the sweaty aroma as she mashes her soles on his face. He is in scent heavy being foot smothered. She wants him to smell like her feet for the rest of the day at work. She allows him to briefly lick her soles to get more of the sweat off. This should improve his behavior at work.

LukaC4S

Janira Wolfe's Stinky Feet Make Jason Ninja Cum In His Pants

While at a pre-fetish con party, Jason Ninja and I were discussing what we could shoot for my site and he asked if I'd seen his pop shot on his site Bratty Foot Girls. I admitted I'd seen the gifs, and thus the beginning of his cumshot, but do not doubt that he can cum a lot due to being such a little bitch for feet. But since I also know about Jason's love for stinky feet, and I was in Florida where my feet were ACTUALLY stinky...especially in my workout sneakers without socks...I had a better idea. I just used the power of my foot odor and the pressure of my sexy feet rubbing his cock over his pants to make Jason Ninja cum in his pants! As you can see, he made quite the mess when that whole pop shot he's so proud of was released completely into his pants, covering his clothing in his cum while keeping my feet clean! haha!

LukaC4S

Pretty girl s mat

Lay down at the pretty girl's feet and smell her nylon feet, slave face is a mat. slightly plump beauty nylon feet abuse, foot smelling. crotch trample

LukaC4S

A boiling summer on the feet

Stella and Valerie meet to spend a full afternoon with close contact with their feet ... is a really hot summer and the girls feet are very sweaty, full of heavenly smell ... the two girls are ecstatic and the The smells of their feet stuck very bitingly in their shoes ... they walked both for a week inside the decollete, and the result is in front of you ... spectacular feet full of smell ... both are excited , They experience numerous poses to increase pleasure, intensify contact by feeling more and more their contact bodies, feet always in the face and directly under the nose, ready to smell as much as possible ... girls experience a fight Based on the conquest of the opposing foot, whoever can win will have the opportunity to enjoy the feet of the defeat ... in bed the girls are free to do what they want, open their toes to get all the smell pos sible ...