Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Smelling updates from Clips4sale.com

Footsniffer

VR360 - Forced to Smell 3 Girls Sweaty Gym Feet

***This is a VR360 video that can be viewed in a Virtual Reality player on your computer such as GoPro VR Player or in a Virtual Reality headset***

The ultimate Foot Fetish POV Virtual Reality Experience featuring Daisy Ducati, Lux Liv3s and Miss Starlight. The girls just got home from the gym, and have you pinned down with all of their nasty stinky feet in your face. The stench is horrible and all you can do is breath in all of their rancid foot sweat from hours of exercising. They girls tease you by shoving each foot into your face and mouth. The brats want foot messages so they give you one foot at a time to please them...

Footsniffer

On The Phone

The slave under Belle's feet sometimes gets a bit noisy when she is on the phone, and that just won't do. She wants to have a quiet conversation with her friend so some tape over his mouth will keep him silent for her to finish her call. What little breath he can take will be from his nose residing under her feet.

Footsniffer

FORCED TO JERK OFF WITH THE PROUMO OF MY FEET! ASSHOLE LICKING MY DANCERS

Today I give you a little treat parasite. .. to make a nice whack with the aroma therapy ... you like ballerinas is not so twat? they excite and there I walked all day in this heat, the extension and I'll show you my dirty and sweaty feet. you will have the honor to smell them as you make beating your cock .... you should just thank me for this honor ... be at my feet ... shooting out his tongue licking them clean out the waffle and then imagine you cum and immediately get the fuck out! get the cockroach

Footsniffer

Anna #21 Tiptoes and High Arches on the Pedestal

Anna has kicked off her well-worn platform shoes, and is posing her lovely bare feet on the metal footrest. Bow to Anna, and press your nose close to her delightfully sweaty bare feet as she poses them before you. Enjoy licking and worshipping every single part of Anna's high arches, her shapely heels... and her perfect pretty toes.

Footsniffer

Running is making my feet sweat like crazy! Ughhh!

I just came back after a morning run and thought of filming the cool down period and share it with all you freak foot lovers

It's really hot outside already so I sweated a lot! I take out my shoes and reveal my wet sweaty socks. I can't resist making a disgusted face when the smell of my sneakers hits me right in the face! Ughhh oh boyyy! I wigle my toes through the socks so you can see the sweat stains and just imagine the intoxicating scent... I then proceed to take them out, as my poor feet really need some air!

I talk a lot in this video about how sweaty and smelly my feet are and I put them right in your face so you can smell them too

Footsniffer

Foot sniffing

CLIP REQUEST Hi
    here are the Pictures
    Foot sniffing Video wish
    very beautiful These positions :-)

Footsniffer

A Slave's Last Time Ever At Sybil Hawthorne's Feet

Category: FOOT SMELLING
    Related Categories: GOTHIC, FOOT WORSHIP, BOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH Keywords: mistress, sybil, hawthorne, sweaty, stinky, soles, toes, mistress, domme, bdsm, humiliaition, femdom, female, domination, sniffing

Footsniffer

Fucking with her feet in your'e face

This is every foot guys dream. Fucking a hot girl with pretty feet and while you are pounding away she puts her feet in your face. I don't know about you but when girls do this to me I cum real quick. There is nothing better than sniffing soles and sucking toes while fucking. In the retro clip you get to see this lucky guy fucking Jackie size 6 while her feet are in his face

Footsniffer

I enjoy the smell of smoke from an electronic cigarette and you enjoy the smell of my

The toes of my feet close the nostrils of your nose and rub your face. You breathe in their scent with pleasure. You are my obedient slave! I like to rub the legs on your face forcing them to smell their scent.

Footsniffer

Lady Myani's Feet On Face

This stockinged feet on face selection features Lady Myani wearing tan reinforced-toes as she plants her stockinged feet on his face in this two views clip!

Footsniffer

Queen Asia's Dirty Little Foot Slut

Category: FOOT SMELLING
    Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, ASIAN PRINCESS, ASIAN GODDESS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION

Footsniffer

The Foot Smelling Sorority Initiation of Riley Reid

Riley has tried and tried and tried to get into the sorority. Tay just doesn't feel like she's ready yet! riley BEGS and pleads if there is ANYTHING she can do. Tay can think of one thing... to smell her feet! But she warns her- they are the SMELLIEST in the entire sorority. riley hesitates but knows that it could be the final step so she's willing to give it a try. Tay goes first to show her how bad it really truly is! She smells her shoes, her socks, and then her bare feet- in between each toe too! It's riley's turn! After taking a big smell she pulls back and hold her nose! "PEW EWE!!!! You've got some STINKY feet!" Tay won't let her hold her nose until she's satisfied with how well she smells her feet. Once Tay feels as if she's done it long enough riley hopes she's done a good enough job. Will Tay let her in? Did she earn it?!?!

Footsniffer

FOOT SMELLING PANTYHOSE ''STINKY FEET'' - TOP MISTRESS SOPHIA FABER

STARRING: SOPHIA FABER AND SLAVE DEMI.

SYNOPSYS: Sophia came home tired and stinking with her stinky heel, she comes across her slave late at night still cleaning her room, she decided to humiliate the slave who is slow in her chores and orders her to smell his shoes and his feet Sweaty and stinky, she is wearing pantyhose and uses it as punishment, causes the slave to lick and smell her feet all night long she is satisfied and has fun humiliating and dominating her idiot slave.

Footsniffer

Suck Your Butt Plug Stinky Foot Slave

This was originally a custom for a client named Patrick:

You want to smell my sweaty, stinky, feet slave. You can have them under one condition. Every time you smell my feet you will crave sucking cock. But today I want you to practice being a cocksucker. Go get your butt plug and start sucking. Get it nice and wet and slippery. Take it all the way down your throat. Gag on it. Now slide it in your ass Patrick. Deep. All the way in. You want to smell my feet don't you? Then put that butt plug in you little faggot. Now you get to smell my sweaty stinky feet you cocksucking slut. When I tell you I want you to cum in a glass and you will save it for the next time I make your fuck your ass while you smell my sweaty, stinky feet. Then you will eat it.

Footsniffer

Grovel Slaveboy!!!WMV Queen Smothers Slaves Face While Sitting On Her Throne

In the latest installment of the Ignore pathetic slaveboy series Queen K is sitting on her Throne taking care of her Royal business when she decides it would be Extra Humiliating to Smother her pathetic slaves face with her Meaty Dirty Feet. Being the pathetic loser he is slaveboy squirms into position Beneath his Queen while she sits on the toilet she Rubs and Grinds her Powerful Beautiful Feet into slaveboys face until his face is Raw!! Queen K Completely Ignores her slave but Shoves her Pretty Silver Painted Toes in his mouth Ripping slaveboys tongue out of his mouth then Dragging Her THICK DIRTY STINKY SOLES across slaves pathetic tongue until it is Completely Dry and Dirty!!! If You Love Ignore Humiliation and Hard Foot Smothering and Sole Licking this one is for YOU!!! YOU can Imagine those MEATY DIRTY SOLES BEING PRESSED INTO YOUR FACE under the weight of the ALL POWERFUL Queen Goddess K

Footsniffer

Unwelcome Guest Forces Her Way In: KO for Foot Fun

Danica, Tay, and Karmella about about to begin their foot party when they get interrupted by Laila... "WHO invited HER!??! GET OUT!" Laila leaves the room but returns a few seconds later and convinces them they should let her join because she really honestly has the smelliest socked feet, EVER! The girls agree to give it a smell or two... but they start feeling queazy, nauseous, and dizzy! Soon after they each pass out... SNEAKY LAILA! She put a white rag with a liquid on it INSIDE HER SOCK to make them fall out!!!! She's so excited it worked! She now can FINALLY take advantage of these girls and their perfect, beautiful feet without them complaining!!! Laila takes their feet one at a time and completely devours them. She's got a MASSIVE foot fetish and this is a foot heaven for her. She covers the kn0ckedout girls soles in her saliva! After a few minutes of pure foot bliss, they start to wake up... Laila runs out of the room before they catch her but they are so confused.. should they call the cops? What happened? Why are their feet wet? WTF!!??!

Footsniffer

Smelly feet [HOPE]

I was outside all the day, walking on my high heels and now.. my feet are so sweaty, really sweaty!
    Finally I take off my shoes, my feed hurt so much! Mmmh, I sniff the air and.. the smell of my feet is amazing, so I want sniff them.. mmmmh, they are delicious! So strong!

Footsniffer

Luna & Sasha Foxxx's Adoration of Stinky Feet 1

Sasha and Luna are back and their love for the extreme scents their perfect feet can emit is stronger than ever.. The lesbians talk about how hot and horny they are for each others feet as they cannot wait to smell them and get hotter and hotter! They can barely keep their hands off each other as they rip each others shoes off and start deeply inhaling that sour smell from the soles and between the toes of each other. The love is so powerful for these two as they sniff, smell and smother each other over and over again, till they climax from the intensity of it all!

Footsniffer

Smelly Pleasurable Treat

I've loved Sydney since I first saw her on www.firsttimefootsmellers.com and she was so hot when she trapped Tay under the desk and forced her to smell her pantyhose feet. It's my fantasy to have Sydney's stocking feet on my hard dick for a minute or two before putting them right in my face for me to smell while she jerks the cum right out of me. Her bare-feet are perfect and seem even stinkier bare. So please have her remove the stockings. I want her to totally drain me while I smell her sweaty feet!

Footsniffer

Simona's Footslave Abuse

Simona loves to humiliate this loser slave all the time with her feet, but it seems like she especially loves to do it after a long working day with her sweaty nylon feet inside her high heels shoes! She sweats a lot during the day with those shoes since she have to walk all day long, so she wants him to take some good care of her feet while she is watching another episode of her favorite series! She makes him takes her shoes off, and completely covers his face with her sweaty nylon feet...