Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trick Or Treat, Smell Our Feet! The girls of DOSF Halloween Special!

Oh, my...
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    Is that good or bad? And I'm so proud of you for not making any comments about the Ed Hardy shoes.....lol!
    Well, lemme put it this way. I used to know a gal I called Deb. That wasn't her name, it was D.E.B., Deluxe Edition Booty. At least from the waist down, you kinda remind me of her.

Didn't even notice the shoes, couldn't look away from the alabaster globes.

Banned
    Those stockings are amazing on you Key, and I'm not even really a stocking/nylon guy.

Thanks fiblitch, when I got to the pub last night my friend was wearing the exact same pattern, but hers were stockings. My fancy dress night out tonight was cancelled, boo.... but I took pictures of my green witch tights that I planned to wear. VID00044_001.jpgVID00044_002.jpgVID00044_003.jpgVID00044_004.jpgVID00044_005.jpg
    I ended up wearing these smelly thin nylons, with the birthday boys name written on the sole & my favourite website VID00048_005.jpgVID00048_007.jpg
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

Fledgling Footsniffer GirlsFootLover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    Attachment 27374Attachment 27375Attachment 27369Attachment 27370Attachment 27371Attachment 27372Attachment 27373 This is the outfit I wore out last night, tonight I'm going to be a witch I think as I'm hitting town with the girls. I'm hoping they pose for some pics too!
    Stunning!

Key,
    Next year you should come to the US and we'll do Halloween together!! No holds barred....lol!! Sorry the parties were cancelled......you had such great outfits:-(

A wonderful thread and color scheme!

God Of Footsniffing
    I wonder what the candy corn would taste like after rubbing sweetpetitefeet's feet all over them! A tart combo of sweet and salty goodness!

Podiatrist
    Quote Originally Posted by footsmeller View Post
    I wonder what the candy corn would taste like after rubbing sweetpetitefeet's feet all over them!
    It would taste like perfection footsmeller. Pure perfection.

If I'm ever in the US I'll give you a shout SPF!

I'm just getting round to uploading my Halloween clips to my YouTube Halloween playlist as I'd saved them all in the wrong format. I'll post them onto here too..
    I got some really cool monster socks that I wore yesterday from early in the morning until late at night and then I made this vid when I took them off. They were pretty scented when I took my boots off -moist, warm and vinegary. It was lovely to take the boots off and expose them to the chilly air in my dressing room! I sniffed my socks after, but I think my actual feet were smellier than the socks.Here's them before VID00052_001.jpg, and the vid & pics after they've been on my stinky feet all day...VID00054_001.jpgVID00054_003.jpg

Last edited by Key; 03-11-2013 at 08:55 PM. Reason: pics hadn't loaded correctly
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

Fledgling Footsniffer GirlsFootLover's Avatar
    Nice outfit Key

Fledgling Hygienist
    very cool.

Beautiful Ms. Key.

*considers the ramifications of withholding the treat*

Fledgling Hygienist
    Woah! I have truely been missing out this weekend!
    This is amazing
    All the pictures and videos from you all, i love it!

Just like to say thankyou for doing this for us
    I can honestly say we are all most appreciative

and thank you to ergle for the halloween layout themed thread it looks great

Hope this can continue
    and look forward to christmas

Podiatrist
    I ended up wearing these smelly thin nylons, with the birthday boys name written on the sole & my favourite website VID00048_005.jpgVID00048_007.jpg
    Thanks again Key! Man am I lucky to recieve such a gift.

Clean Feet Champion
    To Key and all the female members of the Den who participated, thank you.

This was an extraordinary gesture of goodwill by you all and we owe you a big debt of gratitude. The female members of the Den have, over the years, contributed a lot to its success. This particular act must surely rank as one of the most memorable.

Key, your generosity of spirit is compelling. That you should want to take the time to connect with other girls on here to arrange this for the benefit of others is an act of selflessness that speaks volumes of your character.

I cannot echo Ergle's comments enough. You, ladies, are very special, much loved, much respected and the most welcome members of this forum.

Guy

Fledgling Hygienist
    Great work from everyone, thankyou so much for these pics and vids. So many great looking (and smelling) feet

Danny

Was incredible! Would have replied sooner but was on the road trip from KS to PA.

Lovely and hot pictures from all ladies involved! I'm a sucker for the toe socks so was especially fond of that.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I've been wearing these skeleton socks for the past couple of days- they are stinking! They have a really strong vinegar scent and they feel so damp on my feet right now. I'm wearing them with my Chelsea boots and they are the stinkiest shoes I own! I'm on my 2nd pair as I wore the other pair out after just 5 weeks or so (and they still smell ha!)- The sole fell off them whilst I was at work. It was a bit embarrassing...

Anyway here's some snaps I took this morning, and on my lunch break at work. I'll get round to some barefoot shots later

Attachment 27331Attachment 27332Attachment 27333Attachment 27334Attachment 27335Attachment 27336Attachment 27337Attachment 27338Attachment 27339Attachment 27340Attachment 27341

Oh and I'll be giving these away after the weekend, I'll pick someone's name from the comments on this thread! X
    oh i want those so bad!!!!

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Wonderfull,thank you