Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trick Or Treat, Smell Our Feet! The girls of DOSF Halloween Special!

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Halloween: Christmas for Smelly/ Stinky Foot Lovers. :-)

Awesome, awesome work ya'll, and thanks.

Skeleton socks!

I've been wearing these skeleton socks for the past couple of days- they are stinking! They have a really strong vinegar scent and they feel so damp on my feet right now. I'm wearing them with my Chelsea boots and they are the stinkiest shoes I own! I'm on my 2nd pair as I wore the other pair out after just 5 weeks or so (and they still smell ha!)- The sole fell off them whilst I was at work. It was a bit embarrassing...

Anyway here's some snaps I took this morning, and on my lunch break at work. I'll get round to some barefoot shots later

VID00033_001.jpgVID00033_002.jpgVID00033_003.jpgVID00033_005.jpgVID00034_001.jpgVID00034_002.jpgVID00036_001.jpgVID00036_002.jpgVID00036_003.jpgVID00036_004.jpgVID00036_006.jpg

Oh and I'll be giving these away after the weekend, I'll pick someone's name from the comments on this thread! X
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

We are definitely very lucky this Halloween! Socks look sexy Key thank you!

Oh my lordy - Tis like dreams are coming true on here lately.

Thank you so much ladies, this is the kind of thing that really helps forums survive!

wowser they are brill pics SPF
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

Also......anyone who is willing to pay shipping will get the Halloween knee socks (I'll wear them a week or so) and the bag of crushed candy corn used in the photos! Like Key said.....just reply to the thread!
    feetdosf 039.jpg

Thank you, Key! I discovered that my friend who took this pics is MUCH better at it than the hubby was....lol!! It's a little more ass than I've ever shown too.......I was feeling a bit daring

YOU are the genius!! Love, love, LOVE the vids!!

This thread is just wonderful. Thank you so much everybody! I admit that I did have a bit of forewarning that something was coming, but nonetheless... it's been a wonderful surprise to see what's been posted. And, naturally, heartfelt thanks to Key who stage-managed this whole affair and has been quietly beavering away behind the scenes for some weeks now, getting it all organised...

It's stuff like this that sets DOSF aside from the rest; people power, community power, friendship.

CAN'T WAIT to see what else is coming...

And no, I'm not going to make an ejaculation joke. :P
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Oh my, be still my heart! Lovely feet and a great, sexy outfit. I would love the socks but i don't think my GF would understand. She indulges my love of the female foot odor but not sure she would go for the sock idea

Great work ladies, love the concept and effort!

Fledgling Footsniffer GirlsFootLover's Avatar
    Ladies... You are too kind. Nice work Key, SPF and Madison, cheers.

Haha...this forum is the best
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    Also......anyone who is willing to pay shipping will get the Halloween knee socks (I'll wear them a week or so) and the bag of crushed candy corn used in the photos! Like Key said.....just reply to the thread!
    feetdosf 039.jpg
    Would love to pay to have your knee socks no problem

Silent but Deadly
    This was a really nice surprise. Thank you. It is so well done.

Footsniffer
    Hey Kharth! Congrats buddy!! These girls made your dream come true!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    Thank you, Key! I discovered that my friend who took this pics is MUCH better at it than the hubby was....lol!! It's a little more ass than I've ever shown too.......I was feeling a bit daring

YOU are the genius!! Love, love, LOVE the vids!!
    And what an ass, at that.

Banned
    I got lucky and ended up with some smelly feet in my face last night for the first time in awhile. I didn't go out partying or anything, but a friend came over to buy some herb after he had been out partying, and he brought two lady friends with him. One of them was this pale, skinny chick he's carrying a torch for who I think is using him but that's neither here nor there I guess, but she had this friend, a beautiful petite black girl who was dressed in the classic french maid costume. She was a bit flirty and tipsy and we got to talking and it turned out she lived at a student housing complex right up the street from me. So, after we'd smoked a bit and my buddy was ready to take off, I got up my nerve and asked if she'd like to stay for a bit and hang out and have some wine since she lived so close and I could just give her a ride home. She agreed, I threw on some old Simpsons Halloween shows, and eventually she slipped out the black boots she was wearing...with no socks. I noticed a very elaborate pedicure and decided "fuck it, no woman with a pedicure that elaborate doesn't know guys like feet" and complimented her on those toes. She giggled and asked if I had a foot fetish right off the bat, it was too perfect. Of course I said yes, and not five minutes later I was lying on the floor naked in front of the couch with her sweaty feet rubbing all over my body. She really enjoyed rubbing them over my chest hair, which is something I've found pretty much every woman I've endulged my fetish with is into which I find kind of curious but who am I to judge? Anyway, we chilled for about two hours and then I took her home. Idk if any sort of real relationship will come of it but it was the best Halloween I've had in years regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson3000 View Post
    Would love to pay to have your knee socks no problem
    You got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Carnal View Post
    And what an ass, at that.
    Is that good or bad? And I'm so proud of you for not making any comments about the Ed Hardy shoes.....lol!

VID00037_003.jpgVID00038_005.jpgVID00041_004.jpgVID00042_001.jpgVID00042_002.jpgVID00042_003.jpgVID00042_004.jpg This is the outfit I wore out last night, tonight I'm going to be a witch I think as I'm hitting town with the girls. I'm hoping they pose for some pics too!