Thread: Socks Just for You

Fledgling Footsniffer

Socks Just for You

Good morning!
    I am a 20 y/o female looking to sell used socks. I am a legitimate individual with quality products.
    About myself: 5'8 size 9 foot. I have naturally sweaty feet and spend many hours on my feet.
    I will custom wear your socks( color, length of time worn, activities done in the socks etc). I do not use any artificial products on my feet. You will get a brand new pair of socks worn just for you. I will seal them in ziplock and mail them in discreet packaging. Custom orders accepted and I will do my best to accommodate you. Please only serious inquiries.
    If you are interested in male worn socks I have the fella for you: 6'4, 220 lbs, bearded, manual labor job.
    Email me at REMOVED
    Last edited by sweetpetitefeet; 08-01-2017 at 12:29 AM.

I'm sure you're a wonderful person and truly care about our community, so please read the forum rules for sellers, and after your 7 day ban, you can resume getting to know us before giving the sales pitch.
    "I'm from trouble"

7 day ban? You're going soft.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    7 day ban? You're going soft.
    It's a kinder, more compassionate me! I'm try to be very "Zen" this year! ;-)
    "I'm from trouble"

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    It's a kinder, more compassionate me! I'm try to be very "Zen" this year! ;-)
    Can I test your patience?

Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    Can I test your patience?
    That would cost you....literally....lol!
    "I'm from trouble"