Thread: Youtube videos

Youtube videos

I rarely visit here now but just wanted to ask one question, there are a couple of guys on youtube who go around and apparently it is random film women off the streets feet and offices, now I hasten to guess these are all staged beforehand the chances they would go up to random women and ask to film their feet tell them how good they smell in my experience would be met with either a punch off the boyfriend or are you a pervert foot fetishist. I mean just how do they do this they obviously pay the women to see their feet

Fledgling Footsniffer SuperBroly's Avatar
    I don't know about "staged", but the people are definitely given some sort of incentive (money) beforehand (or after the fact). I've seen some that drone on and on about how bad their feet smell and whatnot, and it sounds like they're reading from a script, but I'm pretty sure they're given a bit extra money if they play up the role a bit.

Anyways, my point is that I don't think they're staged. The girls being filmed are notified of what's happening before they agree to it, and they're paid afterwards

God Of Footsniffing
    There are a few videos where the women are asked to show their feet for money.

I've actually seen crappy videos where the "random woman" is actually openly reading from a piece of paper, reading the lines with all of the nuance and emotion of Siri.

As far as the occasionally genuine videos are concerned, I'm sure these guys get told to bugger off often enough - they probably carefully select who they're about to ask and avoid scenarios where Chad Thundercock is going to suddenly appear and cut their throats.

I would imagine that as long as they maintain a good attitude and don't push the point once rejected, that they can avoid getting arrested or beaten up. All these videos have one thing in common; the guy (or sometimes girl) off camera is cheerful, confident but respectful, and non-confrontational. Not being a knob can pay dividends.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

"Chad Thundercock"
    *snort*
    "I'm from trouble"

God Of Footsniffing
    I bet every one of these videos are pre planned and the women are spoken to before hand.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    It's always hard to say, although this guy (who is known as "goodguyneighbor" on another forum) has made videos in which he approaches random women and gets permission to film their feet. I've seen a couple of clips in which he films the entire thing...and while it seems very real, it's still impossible to say whether it truly is real vs. being staged.

http://www.californiabeachfeet.com/

So here is to my theory that these videos are staged. One youtube follower replied to my comment that I commented on saying they look staged with this reply, he has been doing this sometime and is used to approaching the women and it is random women, do not be jealous that you cannot do it or are bold enough he is an expert at it. My reply to him, okay so it seems very fortunate that he can go up to 8 random women in the street or cafes or public places and ask to film their feet and every one of those 8 women have sweaty feet and well worn shoes that is some ratio for getting exactly what you want. I guarantee if I was or any other mere mortal was to act in the same way going up to random women and every time a hit that they firstly are not offended by this and most importantly every one has smelly feet no chance, I only know one of my friends who has remotely smelly feet out of about 30 people so to hit on 8 women every one with smelly feet is too much of a coincidence. I am surprised he has not defended his original reply. Hence why I think they are staged but admitting to that seems too much for them

Footsniffer
    So California beach feet is totally legit, reason I know this is because I actually found one of my female friends starring in one of the videos! My friends in Cali are unaware of my fetish so the topic was strategically brought up in casual conversation amongst many friends where she admitted that she had been filmed but had no idea that the content had been posted online. I realized at this time that these were real, but was severely disappointed in the lack of morality on behalf of the guy who does this filming. He shouldn't be posting this content online without the consent of these women.... not to mention profiting off it and not cutting them in on the royalties.

Fledgling Footsniffer SuperBroly's Avatar
    He doesn't tell them what he plans on doing with the clips he films? That's 1000% scummy. Pretty sure there's legal action that could be taken against that, should someone who was filmed find out that they've been posted all over the Internet w/o their consent.

God Of Footsniffing
    He most probably offers them money and makes promises before the camera rolls. The videos are also most probably cherry picked.