Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite foot shape

Fledgling Footsniffer footslavehere11's Avatar

Favorite foot shape

I am wondering what everyone's fav foot shape is. Mine is narrow soles and long toes

Banned
    When my fetish first started to emerge, I had a strong preference for exactly the opposite of what you like. I preferred wide, chubby feet with short toes.

Over the years, more and more types of feet became attractive to me. At the same time, who the feet where attached to quickly established itself as the paramount factor in deciding which feet I'd be attracted to.

Like I've said before, unless we're talking about webbed toes, a club foot, something like that, If I'm into a woman, I'm into her feet too.

Fledgling Footsniffer spikex85x's Avatar
    I always loved chubby feet, the smellier the better of course, but lately I developed an interest for BIG feet!

I've always found female feet that are slim, shapely, curvaceous and with slender toes to be the most aesthetically interesting and attractive. For me that is also feminine. Pudgy, shapeless feet with stumpy toes are, in my opinion, the opposite of all those things.

UKJAMES said it all for me, I agree with him 1000%!!!

spike, I am also a fan of big feet

image.jpg I like the toes from this model.
    image.jpg the shape of this models foot too

God Of Footsniffing
    I like medium shaped toes but I tend to like wide and fat feet.

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by ukjames View Post
    I've always found female feet that are slim, shapely, curvaceous and with slender toes to be the most aesthetically interesting and attractive. For me that is also feminine. Pudgy, shapeless feet with stumpy toes are, in my opinion, the opposite of all those things.
    You must like Leggy Pauline's feet then. Her feet are very slim and curvy.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Got to have nicely formed arches, and smooth soles

Fledgling Footsniffer
    From big, long soles and finger like toes to short, chubby wide feet and fat toes, I like them all! And of course, I love good smelly aroma from them, no matter what the shape is.

tatwundi131.jpg

tatdfdr100.jpg

I LOVE long, slim, shapely feminine feet, not too boney, with a longer second toe, and smoothe soles. I consider these feet, and this girl TATUM as close to perfection as it can get! Gorgeous girl, gorgeous feet!

those are some nice feet, Royals

Short toes, wide feet, and obviously the smelly scent! I'm fine with all types of feet though.

Beautiful, big, shapely feet. I love the attitude too. So sexy!

To me, my wife absolutely matches my ideal aesthetic for feet - which makes me an extremely happy guy - my search is over. For my fellow footlovers, I hope the same for all of us. Since I don't share pictures, I've found a near identical twin of hers - Nicole @ http://feetweek.com/ - at times if there is a shot of just her legs and feet, it almost looks like my wife in hose (with some stranger sniffing them as opposed to me).

EDIT: After looking back objectively, I find that Nicole has lost a little definition in the middle and bottom (or is retaining water in some recent shots). My wife's feet have an hourglass shape with a larger top - spread out nice and wide for five sexy toes, narrow in the center with a nice arch (but not an extremely high arch, which I admit is still damn sexy), and go down to a petite heel that is rounded out. Here's a perfect rendition of the match I was talking about http://feetweek.com/in-my-worn-gray-...toe-pantyhose/
    Last edited by spiral; 24-10-2013 at 03:31 AM.
    Z̷̪̼̖͙̜̺̹̍̀̓̏̈́̈́̑̚A̠̟̒̏͑ͫ́͞͠L̦̰̠̦̂̀̕G̴̲̪̫͕̜̱̤̞͋̓ͤ ͩ̌̔O̞̹̭̣͍̩̅ͫ̀ ̶̧̙͍͙̠̣͕͉̭ͨ̍̅ͨ̽̊̀̀̈́͜-̡̤̬̚ ̸̧̯̲̬̻̥̞ͥ̋͢H̟̜͈̤̞̼̝̝̆̆̀͘͞E͍̙ͥ̒͘ ̧̯͔ͫ̌̾ͣ̅C̑͋̈́̇ͮ̌͆͏͍̜̝̹͕̯̩͘Ǫ͈̠̎͠͝M͈͓͔͖͍͖̫͒͂̿̓̒ͦ̌͊̿͠ ͞Ḙ̗͚̏̅͑̎̒͊̍́̚Ș̻͉̉ͭ͊̈͆͌͛

I'm still freaked out by my post here - I was lustily enjoying Nicole's feet for years. I posted in October 23, 2013 and that was the VERY last month she posted.

Nicole has absolutely beautiful feet and I was actually worried she read this post, rage-quit the whole act because it is the equivalent of someone saying she is getting fat and going into seclusion.

For the record: My beautiful wife retains water off and on and her feet change shape at times too - so I meant nothing by it.

Please come back Nicole!
    Z̷̪̼̖͙̜̺̹̍̀̓̏̈́̈́̑̚A̠̟̒̏͑ͫ́͞͠L̦̰̠̦̂̀̕G̴̲̪̫͕̜̱̤̞͋̓ͤ ͩ̌̔O̞̹̭̣͍̩̅ͫ̀ ̶̧̙͍͙̠̣͕͉̭ͨ̍̅ͨ̽̊̀̀̈́͜-̡̤̬̚ ̸̧̯̲̬̻̥̞ͥ̋͢H̟̜͈̤̞̼̝̝̆̆̀͘͞E͍̙ͥ̒͘ ̧̯͔ͫ̌̾ͣ̅C̑͋̈́̇ͮ̌͆͏͍̜̝̹͕̯̩͘Ǫ͈̠̎͠͝M͈͓͔͖͍͖̫͒͂̿̓̒ͦ̌͊̿͠ ͞Ḙ̗͚̏̅͑̎̒͊̍́̚Ș̻͉̉ͭ͊̈͆͌͛

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I like a real nice arch

Fledgling Footsniffer
    A high arch, rounded heels, toes that are not too short and stubby and well taken care of nails does it for me, but not when the nails are are too long, and if they are smelly, then even better. ...but each to their own eh?