Thread: Mum's had enough

Fledgling Footsniffer

Mum's had enough

I hope you guys enjoy. A lot of family related stuff which I know not everyone loves. I love comments so please reply, good or bad.

Life had been pretty easy recently. I was 20, at university and living life to its fullest, just like any student at that age would be. Currently, its semester break and I’ve been at home with the family. My parents divorced many years ago, so most of the time, mum lived alone. My sister is 18, also at university. Mum gets very lonely being at home by herself for majority of the year. She doesn’t dislike being alone though, in fact, I think she likes it more. Whenever we come home we just seem to annoy her, me in particular. So this is where my story begins, I’m home from university, with no job, waiting out the days on my computer until I can return to my student life.

Mum walks in, carrying many bags of groceries in her tired hands. She has just returned home from a long day at work. I’m on the couch, I don’t bother to help her carry in the groceries, I know she’s done it a million times before. Her head pokes around the corner, puffing she says “I see you haven’t moved far”. I ignore her, continuing watching my show. Dinner has already been made, cooking in the slow cooker all day. My sister is at work, she won’t be back till at least 12:00. Mum pours herself a wine and sits down on the couch next to me. She has long black hair, brown eyes. She’s dressed in a white business shirt and a black blazer. She’s wearing tan stockings and a pair of black ankle boots on her feet, one of her many pairs of shoes.

“So what jobs have you done today?”

I just shake my head, preparing to answer the many questions mum asks every time she returns home.

“What time did you wake up?”

“12:30” I tell her diligently. I try not to be too much of a hassle to my mum, by forcing her to listen to my boring answers. I don’t bother to ask her how her day went, I don’t think anyone wants to talk about their work.

“Ethan put that computer away and listen to me” she utters loudly

I’m slightly taken by surprise. This isn’t usually part of the daily routine of question time. I quickly place the computer on the table next to me, sit up and listen to what my mum has to say.

“Well it seems like you can’t take any hints, but you listen to commands alright. For the last few weeks I’ve been dropping hints for you to get a job, or you to do some work around the house, or even talk to me when I get home, but you’ve done none of these. So from now on, things are going to be different. I’m going to tell you exactly what I want to happen, and you’re going to do it, is that clear.”

I’m quite taken aback from her tone. Maybe I have been a hassle for these last few weeks. I’m ready to help out from now on so I quickly say “Of course mum I’ll do absolutely anything”.

“You’re going to be doing a lot more jobs from now on. It’s a bit late to start tonight, so instead you’re going to pamper me after a long day at work”

With that she extends her legs out and places her ankle boots on my lap. I look at them, they’re dirty, scratched and probably 3 years old now. Mum wears them almost every day to work. I’m quite repulsed by the fact they’re touching me, I absolutely hate feet, but now is not a time to argue with my mum.

“You see how dirty these shoes are, well as a good son you’re going to clean them and all my other shoes for me. But for now, I want you to take them off and place them on the ground.

”I lift up my mum’s leg and unzip her ankle boots. I start wiggling them, trying to take them off. She doesn’t move at all to make this process easier. After a while I manage to get the shoes off and place them on the ground. I can smell a vinegary smell wafting through the air from her feet. I don’t want to say anything though, as I want to be on my best behavior. Usually she places her feet into slippers to mask the smell when she gets home, so I ask “do you want me to get your slippers?”

“What I want you to do, is give me a nice long foot massage”

I have never given anyone a foot massage before, the idea of it repulses me. She can’t be serious, surely she doesn’t want me to massage her dirty feet. As I’m thinking about all of this she says “hurry up, these feet aren’t going to rub themselves”.

I start kneading her dirty feet with my thumbs. They’re quite long but not too skinny, her toenails are left natural colour, and her toes are quite plump. I’m not sure what I’m doing, but I just keep applying pressure to her foot and she seems to be enjoying it. I attempt to keep my head as far away from her feet as possible, I don’t want to have to smell her feet any more than necessary.

“You’re doing well sweetie, but I think you should sit on the ground so it’s more comfortable for me. Remember, you are pampering me”

I lift her legs up and go sit down on the ground in front of her. I expect her legs to follow, but quickly realise she wants me to carry them down to the ground for her. I lift them up and place them on my lap on the ground and start rubbing again. She leans back and enjoys the feeling of my fingers against her feet. I’m not enjoying this at all, her feet stink, they feel gross against my fingers, the whole thing is disgusting. After a while of rubbing, she asks me “do my feet smell”. “Yes” I quickly reply, knowing first hand her feet stink. She looks insulted by my response “are you saying my feel smell bad?” I don’t know what to say at this point, I thought she’d realise her feet don’t smell like flowers. I stutter “uhh, ummm no they don’t, I was just kidding”.

“Oh really, why don’t you lean in and have a little smell”

“No I don’t think, that’s really, um well no, I won’t no”

“How about a deal. If you can smell my feet for 2 minutes without stopping, you’ll be excused from any and all jobs”

“And if I can’t make it?”

“Then you become my little foot servant until you go back to university”

I knew that this was my chance of getting my summer break back. All I’d have to do was last 2 minutes of her feet.

“ok then, deal”

“great, well I’m going for a run, you go make some mashed potato for dinner”

I quickly realise this isn’t going to be as easy as I thought. My mother was going to go out of her way, to make her feet smell as horrible as possible, so I’ll be stuck pampering them all through my break. She soon returns back from her run, and tells me it’s time to run the test. In her hands she’s carrying some tape and some rope and I wonder what that’s for. She tells me to lay down in front of the couch, which I do, wondering what is coming next. She then uses the rope to lightly tie me up, stopping me from moving anywhere too quickly. My head is where her feet will go, and as she sits down on the couch, one foot goes on each side of my head. She is now wearing black nike sneakers and I can smell her feet while she still wears them. She places her shoes on my face and begins untying the laces, ignoring the discomfort she is causing me. One her shoes are off, she places on shoe on my nose “This is just a taste of what you’re going to smell. You can pull out now and willingly become my little foot servant” I just breath through my mouth and ignore her. She starts taking off her socks, leaving the shoe on my nose. This is when I realise she is wearing more than one layer of sock. 3 to be in fact. Once she has taken them all off, she takes the pair closest to her feet, bundles them up and sticks them in my mouth. Before I can say anything she has smoothed out some tape, trapping her socks in my mouth. I now have my own mothers socks in my mouth, and her dirty nike shoe on my nose, before the 2 minutes has even started.

“That’s just to make sure you only breathe through your nose”

She now takes off her nike sneakers and I think that it’s about to start. Instead she picks up her ankle boots from before and places them on my nose.

“This is your last chance to give in willingly”

I’m really starting to have second thoughts now, but I know I just must be mentally strong. Finally she places her dirty feet on my face. The smell is disgusting. I gag but can’t do anything about it, I have to keep my face there and take in breath after breath of her disgusting feet. My mother leans back and enjoys the feeling of my nose against her soles.

“Now remember, if your nose leaves my feet for even a second, you are my foot slave, I mean servant”

She then starts to move her feet, left and right. I’m forced to follow her feet everywhere or risk losing. This is hard work being tied up, and I’m getting exhausted following her feet. This makes me puff and I am forced to take it even more breaths of her feet. She then leans down and places her hand under my shoulder. She starts ferociously tickling me, causing me to take in even more breaths of her disgusting feet. I can’t do it anymore. I move my head away and she wins.

“YAAAAAAAY”

She begins celebrating, placing her feet back onto my face forcing me to smell her feet further. I try again to move away but her feet follow my face everywhere. I eventually give up and lie there while she continues to celebrate, hoping she’ll be finished soon.

“Well now I have a little foot slave to look after my feet’s every need. I already know what your first task will be.

”Wish that, she picks up her nike shoes and ties them back around my face and leaves the room. I try to get out of the ropes cause I know she hasn’t used to many. To my horror, when she returns, she is carrying more ropes and a bowl of something. She once again starts tying my up, on top of everything she has already used to constrain me. One I’m fully secured she flips me onto my stomach and removes the shoe around my nose, the tape and the socks. My mother places the bowl on the ground next to me, which turns out to be the mashed potato I prepared while she was on her run. Before I can do anything, she has shoved her nike shoe into the mash potato and placed it in front of me.

“We’re going to start with dinner” she says devilishly.

I’m in complete shock with what has just happened. I look up at my mum who is smiling down at me. I know what I have to do. With all of my strength, I accept my face. I lick the shoe and take a mouthful of mashed potato and dirt. I swallow the “food”, and I swallow my now non-existent pride.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Love it. I always loved this theme for some reason. Regardless of absolutely zero translation into real life, for some crazy reason it just works for me at a level a click above any other scenario. Although the food thing never interested me, same as GTS.
    Either way I'm looking forward to the continuation. Keep it up

AJ

Fledgling Footsniffer michaelbertucci's Avatar
    i love mom doms stories more please

Ooh I like where this is going though I was a bit disappointed when she put her shoe in the mashed potatoes instead of her foot. Besides that I'm loving this story so far.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Nice start. Will look forward to reading more.

Fledgling Footsniffer

Part 2

Thanks for the nice comments. I hope you enjoy part 2. I have lots of ideas for this story, but comments and your ideas would be much appreciated!

The fire in my mouth was killing me. The awful smell invading my nose was going nowhere fast. How had my night turned to this? I now found myself on the ground, a pair of white ankle socks stuck in my mouth, who knows how many hours this has spent on my mum’s feet. Her old ankle boots were latched onto my nose, by the rope that had previously bound me at her feet. Resting on my back were her tired legs as I was on all fours, wobbling from how tired I now was. My mum rested comfortably on the couch. She had no foul smell invading her nostrils. She had no bad taste in the mouth, apart from the bitter flavor of another glass of wine. She had her own, personal, human footstool on the ground in front of her. For my mum, life was great. I on the other hand, things had turned bad quickly.

“This is the life huh Ethan”

All I could reply with was muffled groans, pleading with her to let me free was futile. My mouth was stuffed with days’ worth of foot sweat. It’s not like I was even forced to be here. I wasn’t tied up. I just had to stay, because I’d lost the bet. I had to continue being my mum’s foot slave, by choice, because I couldn’t keep my head under her sweaty soles for a little longer. It’s ironic that by not smelling her feet for another minute, I now have to smell them all the time at her request.

Suddenly, a pair of white converse appeared beneath me. I soon realised my mum hadn’t placed them there. In fact, there was a pair of legs attached to them. I could still feel my mums legs on my back, which meant this had to be my sister. I lifted my head up and looked at her shocked face. I groaned at the thought of her seeing me like this. I lifted one hand of the ground to take the shoe off my face. This caused me to lose my balance, and I fell to the ground. I now lay on my back, a black ankle boot tied to my face and my own mother’s feet resting on my stomach as my sister looked down laughing at me.

“What’s going on” she asked my mother, still laughing.

“Ethan here has become my foot slave after losing a bet, so at the moment he’s a human footrest” my mum smugly replied.

“What will he do?”

“Anything I ask of him”

I could only groan as my mother and sister discussed my predicament.

“Here watch this. Ethan, remove my boot from your face, lift up my feet and place your head under them”

I knew what I had to do. There was no way around it. I began untying the boot from my face. My mum’s feet still resting on my stomach as she would not move them herself. Once I had finally gotten the boot off, I took a few nice breaths of fresh air, before lifting up my mum’s feet and placing them back onto my face.

“And because of the sock stuck in his mouth, he has to breathe in my foot odor”

“What do you mean a sock in his mouth?” My sister asked, still laughing from the whole situation in front of her. “Is it dirty?”

“Of course it is. It’s my tasty gym sock, he may as well clean it for me while he’s down there”

“Wow, this is amazing. Hey, my feet are pretty stinky after work, maybe he can give them a try”

“I’m sure he’d love too. Ethan, go and smell your sisters feet”

This wasn’t a part of the deal. I was only meant to be my mum’s foot “servant”. Who knows how bad her feet could smell, one pair of feet to deal with was enough. I stared at my mum, attempting to convey that I shouldn’t have to do this.

“Hurry up Ethan, those feet aren’t going to smell themselves” my mum orders, laughing. I crawl my way over to my sister, who is starting to untie her dirty white converse.

“Nooo, that’s his job to take them off. Just sit back and enjoy yourself”

Once I have made it to my sister, I continue to untie her shoes. I can already smell her feet through the shoes. One I have removed them both, I lift her feet up and place my face into her black ankle socked feet. The smell is complete torture. A blue cheese smell invades my nostrils. I can tell she has been working for a while, 6 hour shift in fact. I couldn’t take it anymore and I move my face away from her feet. She laughs at me, and kicks me in the face. I fall to the ground where my sister places her feet back onto her face and enjoys the feeling of my nose against her feet.

“Wow, this is amazing.” She tells my mum

“I know! He’s yours to use any time and if he’s not behaving, feel free to tie him up and force him too”

“Awww, we don’t need any rope do we Ethan. You love smelling my glorious feet” She patronizingly rubs my face with her feet as she says this. “You know, it feels great having him smell my feet, but have you thought about giving his tongue some action?”

“I don’t see any reason why we couldn’t, just tell him what you want and he has to do it”

“Ethan, bro, I want you to remove my mums now clean socks from your mouth” she has to pause and laugh at what she just said. “And stick out your tongue.”

I’m excited to get the socks out so I quickly rip the tape off, ignore the burning feeling on my mouth and spit out the white socks. I’m not so excited about the next part though, I try and plead with them. “Please mum, licking feet is just too far. Not to mention I’m only meant to be your foot servant not Kylies”

“None of that matters Ethan. Now take out your tongue and start licking your sister’s feet.”

“Actually Ethan, take off my socks first. But you can only use your mouth, I want you to have a preview”

I swallow all my pride, lower my head and begin biting my sister’s black ankle socks. I start pulling down, attempting to take them off. The whole time I’m forced to smell her feet as my mouth is pre-occupied. After much struggle, I finally get the socks off her feet and spit them onto the ground. As soon as I’ve done this, my sister kicks me. I fall to the ground, once again beneath her feet. She then orders “Stick out your tongue”. I just want this night to be over, so I give in. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. My sister begins wiping her feet back and forth over it, as my mouth takes in all her foot sweat and sock lint. This goes on for a good 10 minutes before my sister decides “I’m getting pretty bored doing all the work, from now on, lick my feet” In order to follow her order, I have to lift up her foot a small way above my feet, stick out my tongue and begin giving her foot nice long licks. The taste is absolutely disgusting, and doing this willingly is horrible. I just want this night to be over. Luckily, my wish was granted.

“Well I’m going to go to bed. Ethan, you have a choice. You can either sleep in my room, or under the stairs, it’s purely up to you”

I had no idea what either would entail, but I knew how dark and scary it was under the stairs so I decided on “Your room”

“Ok then, grab my converse and your sisters black socks and follow me”

I realised why my sister’s feet smelt so bad. They were also my mum’s shoes, and between them, they’d worn the shoes hundreds of times. I picked them up, and quickly followed my mum to her bedroom. Once there she grabbed the shoes and socks. She shoved one sock into my mouth and smoothed out some more tape. She used the laces of the white converse to tie the shoe to my face. Then, using the other sock she filled in any gaps that fresh air could get through.

“In there” she said as she pointed to her shoe closet. I hopped in and backed into the corner, feeling all the uncomfortable shoes poking into my body. Once in there, she tied up my body so that my arms were tied around my legs, in a fietal position. Finally, she placed the other shoe, standing up, onto my head so that it leaned against the wall of the closet. She told me that if she found me tomorrow, and she shoe had fallen off my head or wasn’t standing up, then “you’re aunty is going to come for a little visit”. I knew that if I fell asleep, the shoe would fall off, and being tied up, I wouldn’t be able to place it back on. Not that I would be able to fall asleep, with the horrible smell that filled up the room, the terrible taste in my mouth and all the shoes poking into me. It was gonna be a long night.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Not bad,i personally don't like forced stuff,but the story is well written and interesting.
    And i would love to see him smell his aunt feet.
    Keep up the good work

nice,and how about some artwork to go with it please?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I really hope his aunt comes by.

Fledgling Footsniffer

Part 3

His aunt will pop by next part and some friends as well, but don't wanna give too much away. I dunno how to make artwork, but I'd love to try so any suggestions on that please tell me. Hope you guys enjoy this part! :-)

After much struggle, and no sleep, I had made it through the night. The white converse shoe still stood tall on top of my head. My senses on the other hand were not so good. My mouth was burning from the constant disgusting flavour of my sister black ankle socks. Every time I moved my tongue, a new area of foot sweat found its way onto my vulnerable taste buds. My nose was defeated. Every breath it took in we filled with the smell of my sisters and mothers feet. Just in case there was any chance of getting fresh air, my sister’s dirty sock was shoved into the gaps. Not that there was any fresh air to get in, as I was trapped in a closet filled with shoes. All I could feel around me was shoes. All I could see was shoes. All I could smell was shoes. At least I didn’t have to taste shoes for the most part, just foot sweat and sock lint. It was a welcome surprise then when my mother finally opened up the closet door, to find me exactly where she’d left me. She had enjoyed a comfortable night’s sleep, in a large double bed. By the looks of things she had been on a morning run. She had that luxury, not being tied up and locked in a shoe closet.

“Awww sweetie. You balanced that shoe on your head all night. Wow, I feel bad now for already inviting your auntie. Don’t worry, I’ll find a way to make it up to you.”

She genuinely looked proud of me, smiling as she untied the ropes around my body. I could only grunt at the fact she had invited my aunt. Who knows what she’d make me do when she arrived. But, the consolation was, my mum was going to make it up to me. I was excited at the thought of something special. Once all the rope was off, I quickly untied the shoe around my face and spat out the socks in my mouth. Finally, I could enjoy a normal life again. I followed my mum down to the kitchen. She was dressed in a black Nike running top, ¾ tights and her black Nike sneakers that she had worn on her previous run. Once in the kitchen, I found my younger sister sitting at the table. Below her she had a foot bath running on her tired feet. I was glad a machine was now doing a job that I had previously done.

“You must be thirsty huh?” my mum asked me. “Well luckily for you, we have a few different drinks available. You can either use the foot bath water your sister is using at the moment or have a special drink.”

“Why can’t I just drink water from the tap like a normal person” I grunted at my mum with disgust.

“Because you are our foot slave and you’ll drink what we offer you, now what will it be”.

I looked at my sister, who had a grin from ear to ear at the thought of me drinking her foot water. I wouldn’t be able to drink that, how disgusting. I decided “I’ll take my chances with the special drink”

“Yay I was hoping you’d say that.” Wish that my mum walked over to the pantry and retrieved a straw. She sat down at the table, crossed her legs and ordered me to remove her shoes. I went down on one knee before her, and began untying her laces. My sister watching on piped in “make him use his teeth”

“Good idea sweetie” was all my mum said. I knew what I had to do, I bent down and used my mouth to untie her laces. This forced me to take in breath after breath of her foot. Once the laces were untied, I grabbed the heel of her shoe with my mouth and pulled the whole shoe off, scared of where this was going. Once her shoe was off, a foul smell filled the room. Well maybe not the room, but I could smell it pretty good on the ground right next to her feet. I realised then, my mum was not wearing any socks, and went running with just shoes on. This meant any sweat that built up, dripped straight into her shoes. All she did was hand me the straw.

“Now you’re going to drink all the foot sweat in my shoes with this straw. My special treat is, you only have to drink one shoe” She smiled at me. She thought she was being nice by making me only drink from one shoe, but it was still just as evil. I thought of escape, running out the door and leaving this all behind. But I had had no sleep, I was tired and it wouldn’t be too hard for them to get me back and force the foot sweat down my throat. I mustered up all my courage, picked up the straw and the shoe and sucked. I sucked in pure salt. It tasted quite simply, disgusting. Sucking their socks was one thing, it was diluted, easier to drink. This was pure, concentrated foot sweat. It had just come off her foot in the last 30 minutes and it was going straight into my mouth. I swallowed it as fast as I could. The salty flavour of the foot sweat only made my quench for thirst even worse.

While I was moving the straw around the shoe, trying to collect foot sweat from everywhere, my mum and sister chatted above me as if nothing was happening. As if making your son/brother drink your foot sweat was a normal occurrence. In fact, my mum was now resting her feet on my head. She was using me as a foot rest, while I cleaned out her shoes with a straw and my mouth. This was taking foot slave to a whole new level. Once I had finished drinking all the foot sweat in her shoe, I stayed there. I knew if I told them I was done, I would only be given another job. So I just caught my breath, gave my taste buds a rest and carried my mum’s feet on my head. It wasn’t long though until my sister caught me “slacking”.

“Looks like he’s all finished drinking your sweat and hasn’t told you. I think you should punish him, make him drink the other shoe.”

“No I promised I wouldn’t make him do that. I have another idea anyway. Ethan, go and dry off your sisters feet with your tongue.”

I crawled under the table to my sister, who still had her feet sitting in the foot bath. I then lifted them out, and placed them on the towel next to the foot bath. “Get licking dork” was all she told me. I lowered my head and started lapping up the water dripping off her feet. This actually wasn’t that hard compared to some of the other things I’ve had to do. Her feet mainly didn’t taste of anything and apart from the fact that the idea of licking feet was still gross, I just got on with the task at hand. I even went the extra mile and cleaned out the water between her toes. I licked up and down both of her feet and it wasn’t long until my mum had returned. She was carrying a laundry bag, to my horror, it was filled with socks.

She tipped the bag up and poured the dirty socks into the foot bath. It was a Saturday, which meant a week’s worth of dirty socks where now in the water bath, which will already taste of my sisters feet. My mum sat down next to my sister and placed her feet onto my shoulder, using me as a foot rest while I licked my sister’s feet. My mum was still wearing her other Nike shoe which I had never taken off. The shoe dug into my shoulder but I just ignored the pain, hoping it would get me a nicer torture later. After another 10 minutes of foot licking, they decided it would be time to start the next stage of the punishment. The whole time the foot bath had been bubbling away, cleaning out the contents of the dirty socks into the water.

“Bring the foot bath over her beneath us” my mum ordered.

I crawled over and dragged the foot bath underneath the table and underneath both of their feet. Instinctively they both placed their feet up on my shoulder, using me as a footrest.

“Now you’re going to suck the water out of every single sock, while we sit up here and talk”

With that, my sister and mum carried on their conversation, while I was left looking at a large foot bath filled with dirty socks. I ignored the pain of their feet, and my mums shoes still digging into my shoulder. I knew I just had to get on with it as there was at least 10 pairs of socks in the footbath which I would have to suck the water from. I just picked up one of the black ankle socks, placed it in mouth and sucked. My mouth was filled with dirt and sock lint, as the disgusting water invaded my taste buds. I just had to suck it up and swallow, remove the sock and start on the next one. After a while, I got very good at this process, squeezing the water from the sock into my open mouth in order to speed things up. It wasn’t long actually before I had finished the entire container, and drank the water from all of the dirty socks.

“Wow, I’m very impressed” my mum told me. I was impressed as well, I didn’t expect it to take such a little amount of time and I did it all without puking. What I didn’t realise, was that my mum has started untying her other Nike from before. She dropped it into the water and told me “Now as a reward, you can drink all of the leftover water. Because I’m nice, you can use my shoe as a cup” she said smiling. It was like she actually thought she was being nice to me. Like somehow, she was doing me a favour.

I dipped the shoe into the water and filled it up, then lifted it up. Surprisingly, the shoes was quite waterproof holding most of the water in there. Probably why it held so much of the foot sweat in there as well. I lifted the shoe up and poured it into my mouth, swallowing large gulps of foot sweat infused water. I started thinking, first my sister bathed her dirty feet in it. Then a weeks’ worth of dirty socks were in it. And then one dirty Nike shoe. It tasted far worse now than what it ever had before. Each mouthful was complete torture, but I just swallowed as fast as I could and got through the foot bath. It wasn’t even 10:00 in the morning yet, and already my day had been complete hell. I had already given in and just wanted to do anything they said as fast as possible to get it out of the way. With that being said, my mum passed me down a toothbrush. My toothbrush in fact.

“I want you to take this and go and clean every single pair of shoe in my closet. Use your tongue and mouth if there are any tough stains. We will call you when your aunt arrives”

My mum had hundreds of pairs of shoes in the closet, ranging from sandals, to heels, to wellingtons, to leather boots, sneakers, you name it and she owned a pair. I wanted this day to be over. I stood up and started walking off to the closet. It was going to be a long day.

Last Edited By: flyingstories 16 hours ago. Edited 1 time.
    Last edited by flyingstories; 07-12-2016 at 07:14 PM.

Fledgling Footsniffer

Part 3

His aunt will pop by next part. I'd love to make some artwork, but not sure how? Any suggestions on that and I'll be more than willing to try. Hope you guys enjoy this part :-)

After much struggle, and no sleep, I had made it through the night. The white converse shoe still stood tall on top of my head. My senses on the other hand were not so good. My mouth was burning from the constant disgusting flavour of my sister black ankle socks. Every time I moved my tongue, a new area of foot sweat found its way onto my vulnerable taste buds. My nose was defeated. Every breath it took in we filled with the smell of my sisters and mothers feet. Just in case there was any chance of getting fresh air, my sister’s dirty sock was shoved into the gaps. Not that there was any fresh air to get in, as I was trapped in a closet filled with shoes. All I could feel around me was shoes. All I could see was shoes. All I could smell was shoes. At least I didn’t have to taste shoes for the most part, just foot sweat and sock lint. It was a welcome surprise then when my mother finally opened up the closet door, to find me exactly where she’d left me. She had enjoyed a comfortable night’s sleep, in a large double bed. By the looks of things she had been on a morning run. She had that luxury, not being tied up and locked in a shoe closet.

“Awww sweetie. You balanced that shoe on your head all night. Wow, I feel bad now for already inviting your auntie. Don’t worry, I’ll find a way to make it up to you.”

She genuinely looked proud of me, smiling as she untied the ropes around my body. I could only grunt at the fact she had invited my aunt. Who knows what she’d make me do when she arrived. But, the consolation was, my mum was going to make it up to me. I was excited at the thought of something special. Once all the rope was off, I quickly untied the shoe around my face and spat out the socks in my mouth. Finally, I could enjoy a normal life again. I followed my mum down to the kitchen. She was dressed in a black Nike running top, ¾ tights and her black Nike sneakers that she had worn on her previous run. Once in the kitchen, I found my younger sister sitting at the table. Below her she had a foot bath running on her tired feet. I was glad a machine was now doing a job that I had previously done.

“You must be thirsty huh?” my mum asked me. “Well luckily for you, we have a few different drinks available. You can either use the foot bath water your sister is using at the moment or have a special drink.”

“Why can’t I just drink water from the tap like a normal person” I grunted at my mum with disgust.

“Because you are our foot slave and you’ll drink what we offer you, now what will it be”.

I looked at my sister, who had a grin from ear to ear at the thought of me drinking her foot water. I wouldn’t be able to drink that, how disgusting. I decided “I’ll take my chances with the special drink”

“Yay I was hoping you’d say that.” Wish that my mum walked over to the pantry and retrieved a straw. She sat down at the table, crossed her legs and ordered me to remove her shoes. I went down on one knee before her, and began untying her laces. My sister watching on piped in “make him use his teeth”

“Good idea sweetie” was all my mum said. I knew what I had to do, I bent down and used my mouth to untie her laces. This forced me to take in breath after breath of her foot. Once the laces were untied, I grabbed the heel of her shoe with my mouth and pulled the whole shoe off, scared of where this was going. Once her shoe was off, a foul smell filled the room. Well maybe not the room, but I could smell it pretty good on the ground right next to her feet. I realised then, my mum was not wearing any socks, and went running with just shoes on. This meant any sweat that built up, dripped straight into her shoes. All she did was hand me the straw.

“Now you’re going to drink all the foot sweat in my shoes with this straw. My special treat is, you only have to drink one shoe” She smiled at me. She thought she was being nice by making me only drink from one shoe, but it was still just as evil. I thought of escape, running out the door and leaving this all behind. But I had had no sleep, I was tired and it wouldn’t be too hard for them to get me back and force the foot sweat down my throat. I mustered up all my courage, picked up the straw and the shoe and sucked. I sucked in pure salt. It tasted quite simply, disgusting. Sucking their socks was one thing, it was diluted, easier to drink. This was pure, concentrated foot sweat. It had just come off her foot in the last 30 minutes and it was going straight into my mouth. I swallowed it as fast as I could. The salty flavour of the foot sweat only made my quench for thirst even worse.

While I was moving the straw around the shoe, trying to collect foot sweat from everywhere, my mum and sister chatted above me as if nothing was happening. As if making your son/brother drink your foot sweat was a normal occurrence. In fact, my mum was now resting her feet on my head. She was using me as a foot rest, while I cleaned out her shoes with a straw and my mouth. This was taking foot slave to a whole new level. Once I had finished drinking all the foot sweat in her shoe, I stayed there. I knew if I told them I was done, I would only be given another job. So I just caught my breath, gave my taste buds a rest and carried my mum’s feet on my head. It wasn’t long though until my sister caught me “slacking”.

“Looks like he’s all finished drinking your sweat and hasn’t told you. I think you should punish him, make him drink the other shoe.”

“No I promised I wouldn’t make him do that. I have another idea anyway. Ethan, go and dry off your sisters feet with your tongue.”

I crawled under the table to my sister, who still had her feet sitting in the foot bath. I then lifted them out, and placed them on the towel next to the foot bath. “Get licking dork” was all she told me. I lowered my head and started lapping up the water dripping off her feet. This actually wasn’t that hard compared to some of the other things I’ve had to do. Her feet mainly didn’t taste of anything and apart from the fact that the idea of licking feet was still gross, I just got on with the task at hand. I even went the extra mile and cleaned out the water between her toes. I licked up and down both of her feet and it wasn’t long until my mum had returned. She was carrying a laundry bag, to my horror, it was filled with socks.

She tipped the bag up and poured the dirty socks into the foot bath. It was a Saturday, which meant a week’s worth of dirty socks where now in the water bath, which will already taste of my sisters feet. My mum sat down next to my sister and placed her feet onto my shoulder, using me as a foot rest while I licked my sister’s feet. My mum was still wearing her other Nike shoe which I had never taken off. The shoe dug into my shoulder but I just ignored the pain, hoping it would get me a nicer torture later. After another 10 minutes of foot licking, they decided it would be time to start the next stage of the punishment. The whole time the foot bath had been bubbling away, cleaning out the contents of the dirty socks into the water.

“Bring the foot bath over her beneath us” my mum ordered.

I crawled over and dragged the foot bath underneath the table and underneath both of their feet. Instinctively they both placed their feet up on my shoulder, using me as a footrest.

“Now you’re going to suck the water out of every single sock, while we sit up here and talk”

With that, my sister and mum carried on their conversation, while I was left looking at a large foot bath filled with dirty socks. I ignored the pain of their feet, and my mums shoes still digging into my shoulder. I knew I just had to get on with it as there was at least 10 pairs of socks in the footbath which I would have to suck the water from. I just picked up one of the black ankle socks, placed it in mouth and sucked. My mouth was filled with dirt and sock lint, as the disgusting water invaded my taste buds. I just had to suck it up and swallow, remove the sock and start on the next one. After a while, I got very good at this process, squeezing the water from the sock into my open mouth in order to speed things up. It wasn’t long actually before I had finished the entire container, and drank the water from all of the dirty socks.

“Wow, I’m very impressed” my mum told me. I was impressed as well, I didn’t expect it to take such a little amount of time and I did it all without puking. What I didn’t realise, was that my mum has started untying her other Nike from before. She dropped it into the water and told me “Now as a reward, you can drink all of the leftover water. Because I’m nice, you can use my shoe as a cup” she said smiling. It was like she actually thought she was being nice to me. Like somehow, she was doing me a favour.

I dipped the shoe into the water and filled it up, then lifted it up. Surprisingly, the shoes was quite waterproof holding most of the water in there. Probably why it held so much of the foot sweat in there as well. I lifted the shoe up and poured it into my mouth, swallowing large gulps of foot sweat infused water. I started thinking, first my sister bathed her dirty feet in it. Then a weeks’ worth of dirty socks were in it. And then one dirty Nike shoe. It tasted far worse now than what it ever had before. Each mouthful was complete torture, but I just swallowed as fast as I could and got through the foot bath. It wasn’t even 10:00 in the morning yet, and already my day had been complete hell. I had already given in and just wanted to do anything they said as fast as possible to get it out of the way. With that being said, my mum passed me down a toothbrush. My toothbrush in fact.

“I want you to take this and go and clean every single pair of shoe in my closet. Use your tongue and mouth if there are any tough stains. We will call you when your aunt arrives”

My mum had hundreds of pairs of shoes in the closet, ranging from sandals, to heels, to wellingtons, to leather boots, sneakers, you name it and she owned a pair. I wanted this day to be over. I stood up and started walking off to the closet. It was going to be a long day.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Omg please go on like that I love your story

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Really good. I love it! Thanks.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    OMG LOVE Your update!
    Part 3 is by far my favourite chapter so far! Thank you for posting thusfar and I hope to see more from you soon, I've been hoping to see an update all weekend now Fantastic story, thanks!

Apprentice Footsniffer OneAuthor's Avatar
    This story is amazing. I can't wait for the next update.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Nice one...

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Please update this story!!!!!!
    I have literally been checking this board to try to see if you have updated for weeks now every single day!!!
    By far my fav story of all time in gees 17 years of kink!!!

Thank you you absolute legend! Love this story!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I have also been checking daily for this story. Would love to see it continue