Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Melia's (Toe) Sock Slavery to her Friend Jessica

Melia's (Toe) Sock Slavery to her Friend Jessica

I have compiled the updates in the requests thread of mine with a small update. Will continue to update with these characters and as said will take requests.

Melisa couldn't believe the opportunity she was offered. It was definitely the offer of a life-time. She had been a friend to Jessica, in school, but not really much outside of it. Jessica was from a wealthy and powerful family. At the tail-end of their mutual senior year she had her own house! A nice one at that. Still, she had liked Jess enough. But when Jess had offered her room and board at her house...! Of course she wanted to take it. Melisa was a cute enough girl, she was Hispanic, with dark brown eyes, long hair, and an open face that was quick to smile or laugh. She was average, but in a good way with a full body and breasts. She was athletic, as she loved to play volleyball on the school team, but no where near like what Jess was. She played soccer excessively, and definitely had an athlete’s body. Melisa had heard some rumors going around that Jessica was a lesbian, if not at least bi-sexual. She wouldn't have put much thought to it... ...except Jessica had flirted with her quite heavily one night. Mel had turned it down...though she wouldn't deny that she was tempted.

She was nearly to Jess's house now. Well, soon their house! Jess had assured her that she wanted to feel like it was her house too, so she had even prepared a contract and everything for her to sign. She was definitely excited. Mel pulled up in the driveway, spotted Jess on the steps to the porch. Jess was putting her shoes on, Mel spotted that easily enough, due to the socks Jess was wearing. Brightly rainbow striped. Toe socks. Mel liked them a bit herself, afterall, they are pretty cute. But Jess loved them. Mel could count the times on her hand where she hadn't noticed Jess wearing them. Either when they had to dress out in gym – (when she took her shoes off) or just Jess wearing shorts and seeing the knee high striped socks on her legs... Or even her jeans pulling up a bit and seeing the longer socks. Mel shook herself out of her reverie a bit. Odd that she should been thinking about socks. So what? Jess is into girls and she loves wearing toe socks. What does that matter? She had heard a very weird rumor tying the two together once but... Way too weird. She didn't believe it.

Jess waved to her as Mel starting walked up to her. Mel waved back, she was happy enough today! Jess ran up and gave her a big and tight hug. Which surprised Mel a little, but she didn't mind it as much as she thought she would have. Jess then gave her a quick peck on the lips, which startled Mel a little... But she was surprised that she didn't protest. Instead she allowed Jessica to take her hand and lead her in.

It didn't take long for Melissa to feel right at home. Jess was a great friend, she had food all ready for them both for the whole day (prepared by great restaurants locally... her family certainly had money), and Mel signed the lease contract which did help her feel at home. It said she was in no way whatsoever to be ousted from the home, as it is hers too, so long as she follows all of these instructions. Which she briefly skimmed, was just not breaking laws and normal stuff like that. Jess was in a hurry for her to sign it so she could tour the house, so she did it pretty quickly though.

Mel was relaxing in her room, she had changed into her pajamas and slippers, and was in bed reading. Across the hall she heard Jess calling for her. So Mel got up, (with a bit of difficulty, she was pretty tired) and walked over to Jess's room. Her slippered feet padding softly against the hardwood floor. Jess was sitting on her bed (which was leveled up pretty high, Jess's feet were about a foot from the floor when she sat on it. Mel noticed Jess's odd attire right away. She was wearing pajamas of her own, but instead of slippers, she still had her tennis shoes on from earlier, and the same brightly striped toe socks.

Mel was just about to comment on why she had left her sneakers on, and not changed into slippers, or at least taken her sneakers off. She knows she loves toe socks but... Melisa opened her mouth to speak but Jess cut her off.

She spoke softly, “Melissa. I was about to change into my slippers, but my feet really ache today. Probably from the soccer game yesterday. Would you be great and massage them for me?”

Melisa laughed a little... It was kind of an odd request, but if her feet hurt, what else could she do? Besides... Jess was a good friend. And undeniably attractive. Mel knew about the undeniable part. She had tried to deny her attraction to her for awhile. What was the big deal? Besides, those toe socks made her feet look really cute at least.

“Yeah Jess. I'll massage them for you. Have to warn you, I've never done it before though. So I'm probably pretty bad at it.”

Jess smiled, and looked way more happy than the situation warranted. She spoke, sounding almost bashful, but excited. “Oh I'm sure your hands will feel great on my feet.”

Melisa starting to feel a little uncomfortable. “Just a foot rub right Jess?”

Jess smiled and wiggled her sneakered feet in front of her. “Just a rub. Would you mind taking my shoes off? I'm sore all over from that game.”

Mel stared to relax a little as she untied Jess's shoes. She undid the left, and then did the right too. She felt kind of silly down there, untying her friend's shoes for her. Even sillier by what she was going to ask, but she asked it anyway. “Um. Jess? Do you want me to take them off for you too, or...” She let the rest of the question hang. Melisa wondered if she was blushing, waiting for Jessica to answer. But to Mel's surprise, she realized Jessica was the one blushing!

“Would you mind Melisa? It would feel a lot better if you took them off. Then I'll just rest my feet on you until you're ready?”

Rest them on me until I'm ready? Melisa thought that was kind of strange... But. She shrugged. Both to her own doubting thoughts and Jess's question. So with a quick breath, Melisa tugged the sneaker off Jess's left foot, it coming off without much trouble. As the shoe came off Mel couldn't help but again notice the other girl's colorful socks. Her mouth tugged up a little in a smile, “I do like your socks by the way Jess.”

Mel felt Jess rest her newly freed foot on her thigh, as Jess laughed, she said “Do you? I love toe socks, I hardly have any other kind but them. They're great aren't they?”

Mel laughed a bit, Jess seemed almost insistent on her wanted to be sure that Mel did in fact, like her socks. “Yeah Jessica. I do like your socks. Mind bringing your other foot up here so I don't have to do too much work?”

Jess slowly moved her foot up to Mel's waiting hands. As she did, Mel noticed a strong scent of what could only be the other girl's feet. Or, to be more specific her socks. God. Mel thought, she really has been in this all day, huh? They smelled strongly of sweat, mixed in with the fabric of her semi-new sneakers... It was definitely enough to notice. But then again, Mel reasoned, she had just taken her shoes off, of course they're going to smell a bit! That must have been what Jess meant, until she's ready. She must have been embarrassed... better not to say anything then. After-all, just going to be rubbing them for her, not like I'm going to have them against my face!

Melisa couldn't help it, at that last thought she laughed a little as she had taken off Jess's last shoe. Once she started it was hard to stop.

Jess laughed once, a light one at Mel's own amusement. Then she spoke, perplexed...

“Mel! What's so funny?”

Mel shook her head, her laughter dying off a bit. “Oh, it was nothing! Really. Just something I thought of that was silly.”

Jessica smiled a little, and moved both her toe socked feet up, so they were resting on Mel's thighs. She looked at them and smiled, but seemed a little uncomfortable.

“Oh... I just. Well, don't take this the wrong way, but I could smell your feet, and I was telling myself to get over it -”

Jessica interrupted her, lifting one of her feet up off of the other girl's thigh. “My feet smell?”

Mel fidgeted a bit. “Well...yeah. They do. I mean you've been wearing those socks all day right?! So it's no big deal.”

Jess said nothing for a few seconds, then, “You look really cute in pajamas Melisa. ...and when you get nervous you get even more adorable. You're really hot.”

Mel said nothing, but she was definitely blushing at the other girl's praise. She could admit it now... She was definitely sexually interesting in Jess. More than just that. She really did like her. And look up to her! All she has, and accomplished. Especially with her athletics... which gave her such a body... Oh no! She hadn't said anything back...

“Thank you Jess. Really. I... you... You're hot too.” Now she was blushing too much to bear.

Jess patted her slightly with her foot, against Mel's shoulder – which caused Mel to let out a little laugh.

“Mel. I want to do something together, okay?” She winked at the ending of it, as Jess gestured for Mel to come up on the bed. Mel said nothing, but her heart was racing with ecstatic pleasure. Oh my God! She was really going to do stuff with Jessica! She was too nervous to speak. She got on the bed. Jess smiled at her, “Good girl.” Another wink. This time Mel was able to let out a little laugh.

“Can you lay down for me? - Good. Just like that.” Mel laid flat down on the bed. Nervous. But eager. Excited.

Jess sat down on Mel's lap. Her butt against the other girl's crotch made Mel slip out a little moan. Upon hearing it Jess pressed her hand slightly against the crotch on the other girl's pajamas. She was rewarding with another moan.

Mel was breathing hard now, and so aroused... She was about to speak when Jess took the lead again.

“Melisa. I want to rub your clit till you come. Would you like that?” Mel nodded fervently. Oh fuck would she!

Jess smiled. “Would you do something for me while I do that?”

“Anything!” Mel let out. She thought she meant it!

“Good.” Jess smiled a bit, and brought both her socked feet up and down on the other girl's face before she could say another word.

Melisa was in ecstasy! She couldn't stop thinking about how hot Jess is. How great her hand feels against her pussy. So of course she agreed to doing something for Jess. She was halfway hoping Jess wanted to 69... So when her feet came down on Mel's face, for a second Mel didn't know what to do and was at a loss. They were resting on her face. Her toe socks were warm, almost hot, and damp...no doubt from how much she had sweated in them while still in her shoes.

Her toe socks...were damp. From her sweat. ...and they were on her face. ...and the smell! God! But – Oh god... Her hand felt so good. But what was she doing with her feet, they smelled... - another ripple of pleasure as Jess worked magic on her clit, finally though Mel got a word in...

“Jess! What are you doing with your feet? I want - “

Jess quickly moved her foot over Mel's mouth, a little bit of her pinky toe (brightly colored orange due to her socks) went in her mouth for a second. She could taste a mixture of the other girl's salty-sweet sweat, the cotton from the socks, and what must have been what the insole of her sneakers tasted like. Mel felt a little ill thinking of that... She wanted to protest, god this was gross, and...and! Humiliating! But...she felt like she had angered Jess. She didn't want this to stop...God. She wanted Jess. She wanted to live with her... So she stopped talking. Fortunately, as Jess had something to say after she rubbed Mel's clit one more time (god that felt great!) then stopped, and spoke, her tone very confident. Like she was in her zone.

“I know what you want Melisa. You want me. Right?!” Mel nodded the best she could, with the other girl's feet on her face.

“Luck for you,” Jess continued, “I want you too. So I'm going to rub your clit, to orgasm. More than once. I'd love for this to be a regular thing... But. You're going to turn me on while I do it. Right?”

Jess tightened her feet a little on Mel's head, indicating for her to nod. She did. Of course she did... Jess was right. Mel ached for Jess. Especially after getting a taste of what her talented fingers had to offer.

“Good girl.” Jess patted Mel's cheek with her foot. It damp enough to leave Mel's cheek damp itself. Mel was beginning to notice that the smell of Jess's socks was starting to get on her face too. She whimpered a little at the thought. To which Jess gave her a sympathetic look.

“Don't worry sweetie,” Jess said, sounding kinder than before, “I know it's new to you. I'm starting you off easy. But. You have to do what I say, no questions. You do that, and I'll make you come. Oh fuck will I!”

Mel moaned at the thought.

Jess smiled at that. “Ready to get your clit rubbed again?”

Mel nodded, again – the best she could with the other girl's sweaty feet on her cheeks.

Jess's hand moved back down to Mel's waist.

“Smell my toe socks Melisa. Loudly. I want to hear you do it.”

Mel was astonished. This was what she wanted? But -

Her thoughts were interrupted as Jess's talented fingers sent a ripple of pleasure through her. Jess moved one of her feet up, so that the toes rested just over Mel's nose. Mel got the hint, along with the promise of more pleasure, and took a deep, loud sniff of her friend's toe socks.

Oh god... They smelled bad...salty sweet like Jess's sweat mixed with the insoles of her new-ish sneakers. A ripple of pleasure went through her as Jess's fingers worked on her clit. Jess moaned as Mel sniffed again and told her that she'd worn these toe socks all day and even played some soccer in them. Mel almost gagged at that, but kept sniffing... She was getting so wet. It was such an unexplainable feeling. One of her biggest desires being met, being controlled by Jess. Being under her feet? Smelling her stinky socks? Jessica is making me smell her socks while she fingers me. That idea made her nearly come as she sniffed with renewed vigor.

Veteran Footsniffer
    GREAT start Kharth!!

Thanks man! I appreciate the feed back. To reiterate, it's open to request! I'll be happy to do my best to write it, but in order to make it the easiest, please try to be as detailed as possible. You can do it through PM, or through this thread.

I'll post a pictureuser8_pic290_1370660178.jpg of my g/f's feet in rainbow toe socks to give you a visual of just what Melisa was smelling while Jess fingers her...

I have a few more toe sock pictures of her feet, but that was the only one I had readily available of her in rainbow ones. If you'll note the color of the pinky toe? Matches the color of Jess's in the story. So that is the exact one I'm modeling it after. Incidentally my g/f's name is Jess, but this is based off another one I knew back in high school.

If I do an erotic story about my g/f it's going to be with me! Not sharing her! Hahaha.

No requests? How disappointing. Was looking for some creative writing to fill the time.

Silent but Deadly
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharth View Post
    No requests? How disappointing. Was looking for some creative writing to fill the time.
    I love the story. I'm a little behind on story reading here. I've sniffed some pretty bad toe socks myself and loved the experience. Your story brings me back to that. I believe you didn't like barefeet? Is that right? If not, keep the story the way it is with the toe socks. Maybe advance to a month or two with nothing happening until one day when Jess wanted to see how far Mel would be willing to go. Might give a briefing of what she did in gym or otherwise that day to make sure those socks are ripe. I'm guessing that Jess enjoys the smell of her socks so being able to smell while they are on Mel's face would be exactly what she wished for.

Thanks Silent! Really, that means a lot. Oh, and yes. So much. I love toe socks, there is just something incredibly erotic, being able to smell her socks... And have her toes move over your nose. Cupping them? My g/f has been fond of more than a few times getting into the whole dominant thing quite a lot. Which is fine with me! Anyway, she'll have me take her shoes off, cup her toe socked feet on my face. Tell me how hot it is to see me smelling her socks, they smell so much, she's been wearing them all day... She wants me to taste them. Before I can say anything, pinch my nose shut (god bless the mobility of her toes in these socks) so I have to open my mouth to breathe. They often taste just as good as they smell.

That is an interesting take Silent. I'd love to do that. I could have that up here before this week is over!

I was also thinking of taking it where she is curious about smelling Mel's socks as well. Still in the sense of Jess being in control. Maybe telling Mel to wear a pair of toe socks that Jess picks out. To wear them for a week straight without washing...

Then maybe secure Melisa all up... (sock gag?)

And go to town on sampling her feet/socks as well.

But really, thank you for the request. Will have a lot of fun with it!

As mentioned Jessica plays soccer... So. Hmm, maybe wearing a pair of toe socks underneath her soccer ones for a few games in a week?

Silent but Deadly
    Wearing the toe socks under her soccer socks during games sounds like a fantastic idea. You don't have to go to bare feet. Stick with what you will enjoy the most. I can't speak for others but I know what I enjoy the most about writing is reading something that the writer feels the most passionate about. I enjoy dev diaries. I love it when creators ignore what might appeal to a large audience because what the majority wanted isn't what they themselves were really passionate about.

My passion is barefoot in closed toe shoes. My passion for this goes beyond the form of the female foot. When a girl leaves her barefoot in my face for hours at a time(while sleeping), something magically happens. They began to sweat. I can always smell feet but they aren't strong feet until she adjust her feet on my face. That is when I get hit with some of the strongest smelling funk of my life and a nice big pool of sweat on my face that came from her feet. Every time this has happen they have lifted there feet off my face, noticed the smell and how icky their feet were. I don't know if it is just plain reflex or what it might be. But the next thing they do is take those feet and rub them all over my face trying to get it off. I love every second of it.

My best night was a switch between toe socks and barefoot. My GF had been up most of the night before studying and was really tired. She wore her toe socks in her boots for weeks before seeing me and omg did they stink. She wanted to take a nap and complained about how hot her feet were. She put those toe socks on my face and within moments I could feel the stink go into my face. The smell was so bad that she choose to cover my face and her feet up with a blanket tripping the smell in. Later on we went to eat and she went barefoot in her boots to that. When we came back we had sex and then it was back to her resting with her feet in my face. The toe socks stunk but it was nothing compared to what her barefoot did in the same amount of time. I mean this was intense. The campus had a strange parking policy so my car could only be where it was until like 4 am so we left to move my car. This time she wore her toe socks. Again we had sex and I got the toe socks again. They smelt even more than last time which I could only assume was because of how bad her feet now stunk. However, during the night the socks came off and the sweaty stink increased. Her feet covered my entire face covered in sweet strong smelling sweat in just a hour. It stunk up my face so bad she didn't want to get near it and told me she left me under her feet longer than attended because the smell under the blanket was too intense for to stand and she only attempted to peak under it a few times. It was so bad that just by lifting a part of the blanket the entire room would stink like her feet.

I think I got a little carried away but that one of the stories that came to me when I read your story.

Sounds incredible man! Seriously, just nothing for me can beat when a girl is wearing toe socks. I'm lucky and blessed to have a girlfriend who has no problem with indulging me so much.

Okay. Soccer games checks out as a solid plan. So I'll do my best to get that up here by the week's end!

Again, all other requests are welcome!

I've been ill the past few days but should have the request posted here within the next few days. Apologies for the delay and hope you'll be happy with the result! I have it planned out pretty well in my mind. I will probably finish up a bit on where it left off. Then do a bit of a recap, detailing Melisa and Jessica's relationship a bit more. It's developed. They are definitely in a relationship, and Melisa loves submitting to Jess.

Melisa, oddly after that night even found herself lusting to be under Jess's smelly socks again... But oddly Jess hasn't brought it up.

Well of course, because Jess is building it up. Making sure that the next time Mel is under her socked feet it will smell 10x worse (better!) than the last time.

ALSO: Any other requests are welcome. I try to respond to them quickly and will be doing my best to write the request in quickly as well.

I've been away for a week for a road trip, just got back tonight. I worked on this quite a bit actually. Am going to have a session in it where Jessica stunk up a pair underneath her soccer socks excessively as well as a lot more.

Melisa is definitely going to learn that in her relationship with Jessica? Jessica is most definitely in charge.