Thread: What's your smelliest feet story?

Fledgling Footsniffer

What's your smelliest feet story?

Both sniffing and having them sniffed are allowed.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    This hot blonde girl Katie broke up with my friend. I asked her out weeks later. Dinner, movie and a sleep over. We're deep french kissing and I motion her to the bed. I peel off her low cut boots and take a big wiff. The best smelling feet I've ever had. Her white socked toes are in my nose, I pull them off and they look as good as they smell. I'm smelling & tasting her arches, heels and those strong scented toes. I'm in heaven at this point and never want it to end. Great sex, foot sniffing, foot job on future dates.

I once had a pair of really cute little yellow beaded mules that I had picked up on vacation and decided to wear them to teach one day. I received tons of complements on them, but right after lunch I started noticing they were becoming a little "squishy" on the inside so I pulled one off and the smell almost knocked me over. I quickly put the shoe back on and sprayed air freshener in my office....lol! A few friends and I were going out for dinner that night and within minutes they demanded that I go in a local shoe shop and get a new pair because they couldn't stand the stench! Then shortly after that a regular customer requested that I wear them with mini marshmallows between each toe and take pics and send him the shoes. I daresay the gentleman got his money's worth out of those babies....lol!
    "I'm from trouble"