Thread: Nylon shoe preference

Fledgling Footsniffer

Nylon shoe preference

Ok, this is probably just me, but here goes. I prefer nylons, stockings, etc., over socks or bare. But for me, they have to come out of heels, flats, or some type of dress shoe. If they (nylon feet) come out of sneakers, it's just not the same. Anyone else like this?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I DON'T MIND! BUT I FORGOT THIS CHAPTER! NYLONS OUT OF SNEAKERS! THAT WOULD BE DOPE FOR ME! I HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO ENJOY SOMETHING LIKE THIS.....

Quote Originally Posted by loisgriffinfeet View Post
    I DON'T MIND! BUT I FORGOT THIS CHAPTER! NYLONS OUT OF SNEAKERS! THAT WOULD BE DOPE FOR ME! I HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO ENJOY SOMETHING LIKE THIS.....
    You don't need to yell we're standing right next to you.

Nylons out of sneakers are the bomb. My girlfriend (now wife) wore them two days in a row once and thought they looked horrible fashion wise. After she planted those nylon toes in my face I never complained again.

I prefer most of all hot, sweaty nylon feet out of leather boots or out of leather insoled, open toed, black sandals in the summertime, worn lots of days in a row.
    Z̷̪̼̖͙̜̺̹̍̀̓̏̈́̈́̑̚A̠̟̒̏͑ͫ́͞͠L̦̰̠̦̂̀̕G̴̲̪̫͕̜̱̤̞͋̓ͤ ͩ̌̔O̞̹̭̣͍̩̅ͫ̀ ̶̧̙͍͙̠̣͕͉̭ͨ̍̅ͨ̽̊̀̀̈́͜-̡̤̬̚ ̸̧̯̲̬̻̥̞ͥ̋͢H̟̜͈̤̞̼̝̝̆̆̀͘͞E͍̙ͥ̒͘ ̧̯͔ͫ̌̾ͣ̅C̑͋̈́̇ͮ̌͆͏͍̜̝̹͕̯̩͘Ǫ͈̠̎͠͝M͈͓͔͖͍͖̫͒͂̿̓̒ͦ̌͊̿͠ ͞Ḙ̗͚̏̅͑̎̒͊̍́̚Ș̻͉̉ͭ͊̈͆͌͛

Apprentice Footsniffer Mobius_119's Avatar
    What if your GF or wife had worn opaque nylons with sneakers?(Assuming the nylons referenced were nude or transparent) That wouldn't be too off putting as fashion goes, would it? I have had a GF do the same with plum and purple polka dotted tights before and some black puma sneakers. Then of course she had pants on over that. However if they were "flooding"(Pants leg stop before the ankle) then you could see her polka dots, seems not different then if I saw a women wearing some novelty socks yet they are tights. They really produced such a strong mildew smell from her wearing them all day. Perhaps even a solid opaque color is ok with sneakers. I've seen plenty of girls back in my elementary days wearing solid colored tights with sneakers for PE class. You had your whites and blues and blacks, some times green, red and purple and had those skirts on for uniform dress code. Some just wore slacks with those tights on. I could tell you most definitely had strong smelling nylons being worn by these girls back then. Those were the days...
    My instruments read in feet not meters...

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Nylons out of sneakers can be incredible. I worked with a pretty woman years ago who always wore stockings or knee highs under sneakers. And a few times she took off her sneakers to air out her feet. Let me tell you, the smell coming from her feet/sneakers was incredible. Maybe the most pungent (and arousing) female foot smell I have ever experienced.

NO sneakers. It has to do with the mixing of a women sweaty scent and the leathers scent, along with he nylons which bind and hold this scent.

100_2530.JPG Here I have a pic of a female friend of mine who worn these opaque olive green tights with what looks like Nike sneakers. She had worn these for a week for me and they smelled strong of a mildew pungency. Is it the material of the shoe that influence the smell of that or hmm... well...
    0530111922a.jpg 0530111904b.jpgHere, she's wearing nude knee high nylons with flats. She had only worn these for the day and I wish I had her wear them longer to see how stinky could her feet get in flats because quite frankly cannot recall every smelling her or any female's feet out of flats with nylons well worn. I don't know how it would smell. Most of my instances has been a nylons in sneaker combination. That last pic was the closest I've gotten to that and not much was going on there.

I forgot about three amazing combinations I've experienced - my wife started training for long-distance runs (10k, half-marathons, marathons). One time for a 10k I asked her to wear pantyhose during the run - she was so exhausted after the run all she could do was lay there while I did lots of nasty stuff to her while sniffing those nylon toes. Like gramps, I prefer nylon in leather over the tennis shoe smell but actually like both, so one time on Valentine's day I asked her to do a normal run but not to shower at all but immediately put pantyhose on her sweaty body and then wear some well-scented leather boots until I took them off after going out that night - returned to a hotel room and those nylon feet and pussy smelled glorious after unwrapping them - they had the post-run scent to them but lots of sweating afterward. I remember becoming a total pervert that night. Finally, I once asked her to wear pantyhose she had worn for days for me (and which smelled already good) on a long distance run - when I took off those tennis shoes all the good smells unleashed - those different days in leather shoes mixed with the fresh wetness of a long run.
    Z̷̪̼̖͙̜̺̹̍̀̓̏̈́̈́̑̚A̠̟̒̏͑ͫ́͞͠L̦̰̠̦̂̀̕G̴̲̪̫͕̜̱̤̞͋̓ͤ ͩ̌̔O̞̹̭̣͍̩̅ͫ̀ ̶̧̙͍͙̠̣͕͉̭ͨ̍̅ͨ̽̊̀̀̈́͜-̡̤̬̚ ̸̧̯̲̬̻̥̞ͥ̋͢H̟̜͈̤̞̼̝̝̆̆̀͘͞E͍̙ͥ̒͘ ̧̯͔ͫ̌̾ͣ̅C̑͋̈́̇ͮ̌͆͏͍̜̝̹͕̯̩͘Ǫ͈̠̎͠͝M͈͓͔͖͍͖̫͒͂̿̓̒ͦ̌͊̿͠ ͞Ḙ̗͚̏̅͑̎̒͊̍́̚Ș̻͉̉ͭ͊̈͆͌͛

Apprentice Footsniffer
    I have to agree with a few of the members on here. Nylons and sneakers or trainers as they are known in the UK are THE BOMB.

I actually think they look very sexy and I can imagine planting my face in them after a long day at work. OH the memories.... nylons and trainers every day. Especially those Nike Freerun like ones. So god damn sexy.

This must have something to do with what you are exposed to the most. Seeing as my fetish for smelly nylons started when I was young, women wore stockings and heels daily. Plastic or synthetic leather hadn't even been thought of. So all of my formative years were smelling those out of leather shoes. So, that is what I look for now, but women today don't wear like those of old. Honestly, I don't understand as silky legs are so much lovelier than bare. A lady with average legs, wearing stockings, will surely get the stares when she walks thru the room, unlike the one who is bare legged.
    JMHO

Lightbulb

We've got to re-populate the interest into nylons as did the late Elmer Batters have done in the past. Now I'm sort of in the know of popular brands of hosiery such as Hue, Wolford, DNKY and Leggs however the appeal is not as strong with the current generation. Complaints of itching, too tight (know your size) and of course runs being made. (It's actually sort of appealing to see).

So those may be factors as to why you don't have a strong appeal to hosiery wear today than may you would have had back in the day. Well I've heard of fashion trends becoming popular again and why couldn't hosiery wear become a trend again? If it's one thing I can do I can put some investments into the market. I love the product so much I'll support its efforts to continue to sell if not sell more to a wider market.

Now I'm not saying my investments into this market will have an effect over night. Perhaps it will get them to produce more adverts in widen their appeal into other markets they haven't touched yet and having more advertising to our current generation. I'm just one of many people that is into a particular product that wishes to expand the market and grow the appeal so that we may see what we support be more abundant.

The same could be said for the leather high heel shoes or for those "cheap brand" flats that are made up of a synthetic material that tends to cause a more pungent aroma from a female feet. You don't have to buy the super expensive Coach or Michael Kors brands that are like $400.00 a pair. Encourage the current generation to save their money buy the synthetic material, it will be worth their while. Put money into the cheaper brands of Uggs even. The idea is this could grow the appeal.

More foot guys and gals like us would be more open and not mind this trend thus it being more accepted. I seen this sort of trend in the CSS videos and seeing how most are just open about the smell of their feet not caring. This could be world wide. I understand how optimistic I sound about the idea but you guys have seen evidence of the very thing I'm purposing. I believe we can make hosiery wear a trend again like Elmer Batters once did.

I realize how I now feel like I should be in a marketing conference in this thread here. :P
    Last edited by Mobius_119; 18-12-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I don't like all the nylon/stockings business. Boots and sneakers are good. Love flats however. I love socks too. The only thing that really gets me is bare feet. If a woman has an ankle bracelet while barefoot with blue nail polish i would literally burst into flame.

God Of Footsniffing
    Bare feet in flats are the bomb. It makes the feet all sweaty and smelly.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I love them all! I do prefer a tan stocking clad foot fresh out of leather pumps...But bare feet coming out of flats could be sweet as well.

Fledgling Footsniffer Footluv99's Avatar
    Mmmmm Two lovely ways to have feet. I love a Hot Moist Sticky Pair of sweaty Stinky Bare feet Hot and Fresh out of a long day worth of Stinky well-worn flats.
    The second is also a favorite but it doesnt happen as often, Yes a SunTan Pair of Sheer sweaty smelly stinky Nylon feet out of some well-worn leather smelly heels.

God Of Footsniffing
    It will always be bare feet for me because I love licking between toes. And just the very sight of bare feet makes "me" stand up straight. Nylons are great because they make the legs look sexy, but licking between toes with nylons on is pretty hard to do.

Fledgling Footsniffer Footluv99's Avatar
    I agree about the bare feet and licking between the toes it's so delicious to be able to do that but dam those nylons do look good on a set of nice legs and feet. Sometimes I think of it as I get to first play with the nylon feet and smell them and enjoy the texture then it's like the cream filling when you get to the layer beneath the nylons and you get to take them off and actually taste the bare skin and lick those sweaty toes. its almost like two different experiences.

guess I'm just set in my ways as my fetish was for the smelly nylons I would find around and get off to that scent when I was young. So I guess its each to their own. If only we could get the ladies of America to wear stockings and or pantyhose more. This surely makes the sight much more appealing than paisty white legs. Something about nylons that just normally make an average set of legs, look spectacular.
    On another note, with all the tattoos today, are women with them on their foot normally into foot stuff, or ?