Thread: ATTN! Sarah Paige and becca!

ATTN! Sarah Paige and becca!

Did you know that we mods can see your IP addresses? I noticed how "chummy" you gals were and so I took at quick look and it seems like you're even more close than I first thought! You actually have the same IDENTICAL IP address. Now, how funny is that?!?

Sooooo, this might be the perfect time to tell you to "fuck off" and don't doubt for one split second that the ppl on this forum are wise beyond your limited minds can comprehend and spot a fucking faker from a mile away.

I'm not going to ban you immediately....I would kinda like to see how you explain this....lol!
    "I'm from trouble"

Fledgling Footsniffer Sarah Paige's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    Did you know that we mods can see your IP addresses? I noticed how "chummy" you gals were and so I took at quick look and it seems like you're even more close than I first thought! You actually have the same IDENTICAL IP address. Now, how funny is that?!?

Sooooo, this might be the perfect time to tell you to "fuck off" and don't doubt for one split second that the ppl on this forum are wise beyond your limited minds can comprehend and spot a fucking faker from a mile away.

I'm not going to ban you immediately....I would kinda like to see how you explain this....lol!
    Rebecca is my cousin, she lives in the apartment upstairs, we 3 years apart in age, and ya we share the wifi, and even are on each others laptops somtimes.
    I have no idea why you would talk to us that way, and jump to a conclusion. Seriously disrespectful. You could have PM'd us without trying to make us look like idiots in public.
    Not nice. Its your site, you can do what you want, but this is really not nice. Maybe my mind is 'limited' but at least I am not being mean.
    So lets see if you delete this or let everyone see it???
    Last edited by Sarah Paige; 07-11-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Paige View Post
    Rebecca is my cousin, she lives in the apartment upstairs, we 3 years apart in age, and ya we share the wifi, and even are on each others laptops somtimes.
    I have no idea why you would talk to us that way, and jump to a conclusion. Seriously disrespectful. You could have PM'd us without trying to make us look like idiots in public.
    Not nice. Its your site, you can do what you want, but this is really not nice. Maybe my mind is 'limited' but at least I am not being mean.
    So lets see if you delete this or let everyone see it???
    Oh, no, sweetie! I won't delete it...lol! We've dealt with children before who think they are savvy enough to get on here, spread their toes, and make a little cash. This just happens to be the first time someone has had the gall to do it from the same IP address...lol!

I may not be "nice" by your standards, but I DO respect the ppl on this forum. So, if you don't want anyone to be "mean" to you, then try not being shady as fuck. THAT"S being "disrespectful" in my opinion!

I find it funny to go back and look at your intro post thread... http://www.footsniffing.com/showthre...1-Hi-All/page2

and then reading the line, "We are not the only girls are we? lol" just makes me giggle! You didn't know your "cousin" was on the forum too? Were you in the same room? Couldn't you have just asked your "cousin" this??? Sorry, but I'm calling BULLSHIT!

You're just all pissed off because YOU got put on blast and the scam is up....
    "I'm from trouble"

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    Oh, no, sweetie! I won't delete it...lol! We've dealt with children before who think they are savvy enough to get on here, spread their toes, and make a little cash. This just happens to be the first time someone has had the gall to do it from the same IP address...lol!

I may not be "nice" by your standards, but I DO respect the ppl on this forum. So, if you don't want anyone to be "mean" to you, then try not being shady as fuck. THAT"S being "disrespectful" in my opinion!

I find it funny to go back and look at your intro post thread... http://www.footsniffing.com/showthre...1-Hi-All/page2

and then reading the line, "We are not the only girls are we? lol" just makes me giggle! You didn't know your "cousin" was on the forum too? Were you in the same room? Couldn't you have just asked your "cousin" this??? Sorry, but I'm calling BULLSHIT!

You're just all pissed off because YOU got put on blast and the scam is up....
    Not gonna go back and forth with you, my limited mind won't allow to match wits with you.

no scam here, not trying to make money off members. Because you say its so, doesn't make it so.

We are just trying to have fun and meet other people into the fetish, probably sorta like you might have been when you joined.
    Sorry you stopped enjoying it for what it is, and became a dictator.

You are the mod/admin, so you have the power to make or break members.
    If you are so jealous, just delete us ok? and spare me the "I'm not jealous" bs.

I can't delete myself or my cousin, so just do us the favor.
    It would suck to stay here now anyway. You must be so proud of your power.

So, you two are related and actually live together in the same house... and neither of you ever thought to mention this during any of your combined SEVENTY POSTS made in the last month?

I have no idea why you would talk to us that way, and jump to a conclusion.
    I do not speak for SPF, but I would guess the reason is this:
    * She is sick to the back teeth of bullshit and purveyors thereof, and two people suddenly appearing on more-or-less the same day and turning out to have the same IP address certainly looks like bullshit.

(Sarah Paige) I am open and I expect my friends to be open too!
    The fact that you claim to be related to Becca, know her well, and even live in the same house, but neglect to mention that to this community you claim to want to belong to, suggests that you're here for neferious reasons.

Your back-and-forth exchanges with Becca suggest you do not know her - it is now painfully obvious that you colluded with her to "generate" conversation and make your thread look busier than it was.

Seriously disrespectful.
    Don't even get me started, here.

1) Respect is earned, not demanded.
    2) If you don't like the way you've been treated, feel free to bugger off and stay buggered off.
    3) What's also disrespectful is concealing pertinent information about yourself when trying to join a new community, particularly when it is likely you made that decision from a business perspective.

You could have PM'd us without trying to make us look like idiots in public.
    Yes, but she didn't, so what does your statement to that effect accomplish? Other than for you to try to make HER look like an idiot in public? Didn't you just complain when you thought she'd tried that on you? What colour is that kettle again?

Not nice.
    Whoever said we had to be nice to you?

Its your site, you can do what you want, but this is really not nice.
    Aww, widdums.

Not gonna go back and forth with you, my limited mind won't allow to match wits with you.
    Yes, that's really helpful - way to show off your maturity and willingness to take the moral high ground against the nasty dictator moderator. Top points.

no scam here, not trying to make money off members. Because you say its so, doesn't make it so.
    From Becca's profile: My guys in my real life must be foot lovers..... I love people who love feet Especially if they love MY feet! I could never have too many people at my feet.

No soliciting going on there, at all, amirite???
    Do you know the person you're speaking to? No? So why do you feel justified in making slurs about their character and reason for joining this forum - nearly twenty damn years ago, by the way?

Make or break? No, that's up to YOU. All in your hands.

If you are so jealous, just delete us ok? and spare me the "I'm not jealous" bs.
    What on earth would she be jealous of? A couple of opportunistic teenagers appearing out of thin air, waving their feet in the air and getting a very temporary fan-club of leering men?

I think SPF is more grown-up than that.

Nobody's doing you any favoUr at all.

By all means, bugger off, then.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Paige View Post

We are just trying to have fun and meet other people into the fetish, probably sorta like you might have been when you joined.

Honey,
    I hold no power over what you say on here and you can ask anyone....I'm not here to "break" members....I'm usually the person who comes to the defense of ppl and as far as the "jealousy" bs goes, I met my bf on this forum and we spent several amazing years together. Even as far as a customer base goes, I have PLENTY of loyal buyers that I've known for years and who trust me and I am close friends with. And I have known the ppl on this forum for the better part of a decade and count some as my closest confidantes. You give me nothing to be jealous of...

Fuck, I don't even mind if you stay and explore your fetish, that's exactly what this forum is for. Just be a little more honest and stop any of the game playing. You should have just come out and just said you are cousins and not act like you've never met before. Shit like like makes the members feel used and like you were trying to fool us or make fun of us. Hope you can see how that would happen. Anyhoo, stay or leave...your choice.
    "I'm from trouble"

So, you two are related and actually live together in the same house... and neither of you ever thought to mention this during any of your combined SEVENTY POSTS made in the last month?
    NO WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO SHARE THAT.

suggests that you're here for neferious reasons.
    LIKE WHAT? LMAO

1) Respect is earned, not demanded.
    I HAVE RESPECTED EVERYONE I INTERACTED WITH HERE

2) If you don't like the way you've been treated, feel free to bugger off and stay buggered off.
    NO WORRIES

3) What's also disrespectful is concealing pertinent information about yourself when trying to join a new community, particularly when it is likely you made that decision from a business perspective.
    AGAIN, WHAT BUSINESS????? ARE YOU GUYS ON DRUGS??

[QUOTE]You could have PM'd us without trying to make us look like idiots in public.[/Q!UOTE]

Yes, but she didn't, so what does your statement to that effect accomplish? Other than for you to try to make HER look like an idiot in public? Are you really trying to do to her the exact same thing you decried as "seriously disrespectful" when you perceived that she tried it on you?

YES THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS DOING. SEEMED FAIR TO ME. DOUBLE STANDARD?

Whoever said we had to be nice to you?
    NOBODY, AND CONGRATS, YOU SUCCEEDED

Wow, Admins ganging up on members.
    You got what you wanted, I won't speak for Becca, but as for me, please delete my account.

Oh, wonderful... all caps.

Fair enough, here goes.

NO WE ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO SHARE THAT.
    NOBODY SAID YOU WERE OBLIGATED; ONLY THAT BY NOT DISCLOSING THAT COMPLETELY RELEVANT INFORMATION WHILST SIMULTANEOUSLY TRUMPETING ABOUT YOUR "OPENNESS" AND UNWILLINGNESS TO SPEAK TO THOSE WHO WEREN'T AS OPEN AS YOU ARE, YOU REVEAL YOURSELF TO BE A HYPOCRITE AND, IN MY EYES, PROVE THAT THE SUSPICIONS HELD ABOUT YOU WERE JUSTIFIED.

AGAIN, WHAT BUSINESS????? ARE YOU GUYS ON DRUGS??
    IMMATURE AND NONSENSICAL.

YES THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS DOING. SEEMED FAIR TO ME. DOUBLE STANDARD?
    SO YOU THINK THAT DOING SOMETHING YOU CONSIDER UNFAIR AND UNPLEASANT IS OK TO DO TO SOMEONE ELSE? ISN'T THAT A DOUBLE STANDARD?

I POINTED OUT THAT WHAT'S DONE IS DONE AND I QUESTIONED YOUR MOTIVES - IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN TAKING THE MORAL HIGH GROUND YOU WOULDN'T HAVE RISEN TO THAT PROVOCATION AND YOU CERTAINLY WOULDN'T HAVE RETALIATED WITH THE SAME BEHAVIOUR. I THINK SPF WAS WRONG IN CONFRONTING YOU IN THIS THREAD BUT YOUR BEHAVIOUR THEREAFTER VINDICATES HER.

NOBODY, AND CONGRATS, YOU SUCCEEDED
    AGAIN, NOBODY WAS TRYING. ARE YOU ON DRUGS???

Wow, Admins ganging up on members. You got what you wanted, I won't speak for Becca, but as for me, please delete my account.
    And now, we're back to grown-up writing.

Absolutely not - I repeat my earlier request - if you don't want to be here, you are free to leave at any time.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Now I'm not trying to get too involved in this or anything because it doesn't concern me at all. However Sarah, you said you were respectful to everyone you interacted with. But do you honestly think setting up this elaborate fake friendship with your cousin on a forum and basically lieing about your relationship with her is being respectful to the other members who are here to have real interactions with people who share common interests? Obviously you never had to reveal the fact that you are cousins, but the fact that you guys went out of your way to pretend to have just met and butt buddy up out of nowhere instead of just exploring the forum for yourselves just seems kind of shady and deceptive. I'm not trying to stir the pot, just sharing my honest opinion.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Oh sorry my bad, should i have posted that in all caps..?

Jeez, it did seem a bit strange to see two people post in exactly the same sort of format within days of each other, but I just chalked it up to coincidence.

The way I see it, either you're one person and you're a dick, or you're two girls that decided to join the forum from the same router(would that be the first time that's happened ever, admins?) and not mention shit about it for ages. The latter, if it were true, would still be deceitful, and this wouldn't have started as all if it had been mentioned. If it's the former...well, you wouldn't be the first scammer to come and go.

No one's banned you yet. You could try apologizing and moving on, not that I think you will. If you are who you say you are, get over it or leave. No one gives a shit about how you feel unless you feel like being a member on the site.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

I just wanted to out myself . . . i am Ergsbergs and he is me, we are one. Sometimes, theres that voice . . . singin:

I'm the trouble starter
    Fuckin' instigator.
    I'm the fear addicted
    Danger illustrated.

I'm a firestarter
    Twisted firestarter
    You're a firestarter
    Twisted firestarter.
    I'm a firestarter
    Twisted firestarter...

. . . and then i turn into that funny guy with the sennheiser headphones or into that girl with nasty smelly feet or into Fox Moulder or . . .
    <3 Smell My Feet <3 Wanna Smell My Feet? Survive My Socks First *gg* <3 Smell My Feet <3

Bahahaaa!
    "I'm from trouble"