Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you like to make your feet stinky?

Apprentice Footsniffer footdude989's Avatar

Do you like to make your feet stinky?

This question is open to everyone guys and girls both and might be kinda weird or might be right up our alleys but I figure I would ask it. Do you like to make your own feet stinky, and sweaty and dirty? You could also expand the question to shoes and socks and other assorted footwear. I'm more into womens feet but ever since I was younger, even before I discovered my foot fetish I had a urge to see how I could make my feet and socks stink and see how "bad" I could get them. I think it was a combination of this and other factors that lead to my love for womens stinky feet. I even still sometimes will take a whiff of my shoe or foot after a long day to see how it smells. I even got a pair of shoes I wear barefoot just cause of my experimentations and curiousity. Of course I've seen some wonderful ladies on here that like to do this sort of thing, but being a guy, sometimes I kinda feel weird about it, that I like to make my feet and shoes stink. It's even goofy to say this but it's like I'm supposed to like girls feet not my own, but i do....

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's more common than I think but I'd like to hear everyones opinions!

I wear my sneakers without socks for a little while and then if I wear socks I stuff them into the toes of the shoes after each wear.....the longer the better! Cheap flats are good and try to wear socks made of synthetic fabric......cotton doesn't smell as much. It really kinda depends on the person and their body chemistry too.

God Of Footsniffing
    I think girls' flats tend to make their feet stinkier.

Banned
    I don't do it on purpose, but sometimes after a full workday, and a workout in the same socks, even though I've changed shoes, it's pretty bad.

I don't care for the smell, but I sometimes wonder if a gay foot fetishists, or a woman who liked mens feet might.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Hey I wouldn,t worry about it! Don,t let anyone judge you. Im a happily married guy who loves to sniff my wifes feet and flats but also, like yourself, like to sniff my own feet too! I often wear canvas shoes without socks and enjoy the smell after of both my smelly feet and shoes! Don,t get me wrong, nothing beats sniffing stinky female feet and flats but they can,t be available all the time!!

Fledgling Footsniffer felipevtec's Avatar
    I often make my feet smell when I want to have a handjob.

Before of cumming, I put my nose between my toes and smell them very strong watching some girls' feet, thinking that their feet smell like mine.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    I don't go out of my way to make them smelly, but I do like the smell of my own smelly feet, so sometimes when I've been in the same shoes for a long time I think "Man, these are going to really smell when I take them off!"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Amelia View Post
    I don't go out of my way to make them smelly, but I do like the smell of my own smelly feet, so sometimes when I've been in the same shoes for a long time I think "Man, these are going to really smell when I take them off!"
    It's a dream meeting a girl who's gonna say something similar before of having sex with her.
    Smelly feet addicted.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by felipevtec View Post

Before of cumming, I put my nose between my toes and smell them very strong watching some girls' feet, thinking that their feet smell like mine.
    By "Handjob" you're referring to Masturbating?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I actually like the smell of my sweaty, stinky feet. I have a pair of blue striped socks I usually wear with these well worn converse and i love the smell of both. I don't experiment at all but I should try to see just how funky/stinky I can make them. I think it'd be great.

God Of Footsniffing
    I don't really like the smell of my feet. I only tend to like the smell of female feet. Not sure if it's psychological or biological factors.

Fledgling Footsniffer Chris40079's Avatar
    It don't take much effort for me to get my feet stinky! It can get kinda humid around here sometimes, and I walk around a lot at work all day and it only takes a few hours before they start sweating, and then remain sweaty all day. All my shoes stink, even my slippers! The only time they don't get sweaty or smelly is if it's very cold and dry in winter time.
    Last edited by Chris40079; 02-11-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Honestly answered to that question: Yes, I do! I love having stinky feet. Especially when I sit on the pc and I just smell them through my flats (using flats as slippers), I kinda get horny. Even after taking a shower, the first thing I gonna do, I put on my flats. The thing I love the most is when my feet/shoes stink up my room. If I go outside, I change to my ugg boots, which are as stinky as my flats. I even wear my uggs in summer, doesn't matter how hot it is outside. The boots don't let the stink go out(my flats do even during wearing them... A LOT!!), means I don't even need to wash my feet at all. This is so good if I was outside the whole day, entering the room and inhale the stink of my flats, which has distributed the whole room, and if I change back to my flats, the stink of my uggs will escape and keep my room musty. In the evening, I certainly love and enjoy smelling my soles and toes for a couple of minutes. Yes, my footstink is one of the things that turns me on the most.
    To be honest, I really thought about to isolate my feet while taking a shower and don't let them get some water, but this is too much work for me...

I still feel little weird, because there aren't many people loving their own stinking feet as much as me...
    Last edited by Flashy; 01-06-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Apprentice Footsniffer Prisoner's Avatar
    There's a clear link here, but one I cannot quite put my finger on.

I don't get turned on by the smell of my own feet, but on the rare occasions when they do smell there has indeed been some kind of appeal or subconscious acknowledgement that the smell was good. It could be due to similarities between my own smell and women's foot smells. I think I can see how this could become a personal fetish, but no sexual checkboxes are ticked for me at the moment.

Jane and I were talking about this and she got it right. It's like you can put up with your own bodily odours (to a point, perhaps) but other people's are not so nice, and occasionally totally disgusting. Do you like the smell of your own farts? I know some people do. It's different when they are your own compared to somebody else's.

As for smelling your own shoes and socks. I just assumed everybody did this to see if they needed to change their socks or freshen up their shoes. I do it, and I must admit I do like the smell of shoes generally, including my own, although mine don't turn me on.

Banned
    HAHAHAHAHA, Prisoner, I came to say so much of what you said.

I don't purposely make my feet stinky, nor do I enjoy the smell. But sometimes after a long work day, and a ball-breaking training session, there is a sort of perverse pride in my stench.

I had also meant to draw the analogy with farts. I don't enjoy the smell of my flatulence, but again, there is this strange, juvenile pride like "Goddamn, you smell that, that came from me. My body created, gave birth to that awful, fire and brim stone, rotten eggs ass blow.

I've noticed, that I like my own smell the most. The smell of other people's feet I like less than mine. Let's say I like generally foot odor, but I only get turned on by my own smell... weird.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I don't like the smell of other mens feet, that's disgusting. Girls stinky feet can turn me on if they're encased within the right material. As for my own, it's like the subconscious acknowledgement think that Prisoner discussed.

Flashy: That's very strange. Very very strange and peculiar and it makes no sense. Get help. Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by mobile4357 View Post
    By "Handjob" you're referring to Masturbating?
    Yes
    Smelly feet addicted.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by felipevtec View Post

Ah I have done this as well. I sometimes keep my shoes on well after coming home, so my feet get nice and sweaty and the smell gets a really strong cheesey and I smell my shoes, socks, feet, even worship them as well when I masturbate.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Foot Fairy View Post
    Shall we party then?
    Party we shall