Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheesy feet or vinegary?

Apprentice Footsniffer smellyflatsfan's Avatar

Cheesy feet or vinegary?

I know this topic has been flogged to death but I really want to know what smell you like when it comes to your ideal scent. Is it the cheesy sweaty smell or the putrid vinegary rancid smell. Personally I like the cheesy sweaty smell the stronger cheesy feet stink I actually do not like the vinegary smell.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Cheesy, notes of vinegar and a biscuity aroma.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I prefer cheesy but I also like the vinegary smell...
    The only smell I don't like is when it smells of ammonia because it's not a natural foot smell for me (ammonia smell is often present in smelly socks, that's the reason why I don't like socks, I prefer stinky shoes)

Female feet have to smell like cheese to me. Vinegar would be my second favorite smell.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Cheesy for me with an undercurrent of gym sweat. The perfect combo. Fresh out of cheap ballet flats or trainers with nylons. I'm almost dead thinking of this now.

I love the fetish so much but my god it can quite pervy. I dream of diving into a pool full of womens sweat.

Fledgling Footsniffer my69beers's Avatar
    Popcorn

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I enjoy all foot scents but I personally prefer a nice strong, sweaty, hot vinegar. The sort of sweaty stink that offends me on first sniff, like actually pisses me off a little bit, then seconds later gives me an adrenaline rush and makes my cock tingle.

Sockless warm feet that have been barefoot, even thin socked, in polyurethane shoes for an extended period of time on a girl that has been stood up/working all day. Vinegar.

God Of Footsniffing
    I think I like the vinegary smell more. The corn chip smell is great as well.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Any smell that feet can produce is what I want.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Vinegar for me.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I prefer heavy cheesy smell

Fledgling Footsniffer JanetNebula's Avatar
    Cheesy feet for foot rubs and vinegar feet for foot worship/dom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by valleyofsole View Post
    biscuity aroma.

okay....describe a "biscuity aroma". I've never heard that one before....is that like crumpet feet?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by danfboy View Post
    I dream of diving into a pool full of womens sweat.
    not to rain on your parade...but sweat...technically...does not have much odor to it. I suppose we could rephrase that and say you would like to dive into a pool full of bacterially excreted salts that came from a colony of skin-based brevibacteria cultured on women's feet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrVinegars View Post
    I enjoy all foot scents but I personally prefer a nice strong, sweaty, hot vinegar. The sort of sweaty stink that offends me on first sniff, like actually pisses me off a little bit, then seconds later gives me an adrenaline rush and makes my cock tingle.

Sockless warm feet that have been barefoot, even thin socked, in polyurethane shoes for an extended period of time on a girl that has been stood up/working all day. Vinegar.
    oh yeah...that's the stuff.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JanetNebula View Post
    Cheesy feet for foot rubs and vinegar feet for foot worship/dom.
    Interesting thought. I'm curious. Why do you think vinegar-smelling feet would be better for dominating with? And why would cheesy feet be better for foot rubs? What's your train of thought on that? I'm really curious.

Banned
    For me...vinegary feet is the best. I like others and I like it when there is a complex aroma behind the vinegary smell....but if the smell is sour and pungent enough to pierce my senses and make my nose burn...then I am happy. I also drink hotsauce. Say...I have a hunch that the people who said vinegar-smelling feet like salty/hot-spicy foods more than the people who like cheesy smells.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Pass the cheese please.Stinky is kinky

Probably cheesy with a slight touch of vinegar and sourness. If I can smell something that goes along with Doritos or potato chips, it' quite perfect.

But yea, more into cheesy than vinegary after all.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Probably cheesy more than vinegary. I don't know for sure...depends on the mood. I once smelled a girls feet that had a fishy smell to it and that was unpleasant...just not right at all lol