Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Smelly feet on the Web.

  1. #1
    Fledgling Footsniffer felipevtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59

    Smelly feet on the Web.

    Hy everybody.

    I do love nice and young girls with smelly feet, I get completely crazy everytime I've the chance to smell some stinky feet.

    When it's not possible, I try to find on the Web some pictures or video of girls whose feet do smell, but most of them (I'd say, almost all) are always DRESSED!

    I try to explain: in Internet is full of pictures and video of naked girls who lick their own feet while they masturbate, or let someone else licke their feet while they're fucking.

    On the other side, pictures and videos about smelly feet are a few and, among these, I think to have seen not more than 5 where girls get naked.

    Do you agree with me? Do you know why?

    I can't understand why licking feet is considered so exciting to get naked and fuck burt sniffing feet can be done with all clothes on.

    Personally, everytime I smell some pretty and stinky feet, I just want to get an orgasm and it happens in a few minutes.

  2. #2
    God Of Footsniffing
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,213
    There's quite a few websites that actually have girls doing nudity when having their feet worshiped. Some are fully dressed, some are completely nude. What websites are you looking for?

  3. #3
    Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    143
    FootPunkz doesn't do nudity, bra and panties is as far as it goes, and this is one of the reasons I continue to support and pay for that website.

  4. #4
    Fledgling Footsniffer felipevtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59
    Just a website where young girls with smelly feet get completely naked...

    Can u help me?

  5. #5
    Fledgling Footsniffer felipevtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by FootBoyJJ View Post
    FootPunkz doesn't do nudity, bra and panties is as far as it goes, and this is one of the reasons I continue to support and pay for that website.
    Why?

    That website would be perfect to me if those beautiful girls were naked.

  6. #6
    Fledgling Footsniffer felipevtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59
    Up
    Smelly feet addicted.

  7. #7
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    69
    Well, for a start it's much much easier to get girls to simply model their feet rather than getting them fully nude. Very few ordinary girls you approach on the street would ever agree to pose nude. That means you need to hire models which costs substantially more.

    Secondly, for feet to be smelly they have to be in shoes all day. It makes sense that smelly feet videos will have the girl arriving from the gym or from work etc., which obviously means they are still clothed.

  8. #8
    Silent but Deadly
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    680
    For me, it is a disconnect between my love of feet and sex. I love the smell of female feet. But that doesn't mean I wish to sleep with her. Not even from a long shot. In the opposite could be true as well. I might want to sleep with someone who's feet is unappealing to me in smell or looks or both. So for me, fully clothed foot sniffing is pretty much what I want. If the camera isn't focusing on the foot then I'm not happy if what I'm looking for is videos related to foot sniffing.

    I do understand where your coming from Felipevtec and the type of thing you wish to see. I'm sure most of people here who have partners engage in the very act that you wish to see quite often. So why don't we see more porn related to activities that we already do and probably enjoy doing? I don't know. With the video I don't want reality, I want fantasy. The idea of stranger approaching me and forcing me to smell her feet for hours is unrealistic in the real world but the the magic of videos it could happen in fantasy. If said women were to get naked while I was smelling her feet I probably wouldn't even notice because it isn't a part of my fantasy with strangers. However, with my lover such actions are fantastic and the idea of her undressing while I'm sniffing her stinky feet gets me wild. Sadly, I'm not willing to make a video of it and I'm not part of a market that wishes to see it. If I come pass any videos or sites that involve this Felipevtec will be the first to know.
    Last edited by Silent25r; 27-09-2013 at 02:02 AM.

  9. #9
    Fledgling Footsniffer felipevtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent25r View Post
    For me, it is a disconnect between my love of feet and sex. I love the smell of female feet. But that doesn't mean I wish to sleep with her. Not even from a long shot. In the opposite could be true as well. I might want to sleep with someone who's feet is unappealing to me in smell or looks or both. So for me, fully clothed foot sniffing is pretty much what I want. If the camera isn't focusing on the foot then I'm not happy if what I'm looking for is videos related to foot sniffing.

    I do understand where your coming from Felipevtec and the type of thing you wish to see. I'm sure most of people here who have partners engage in the very act that you wish to see quite often. So why don't we see more porn related to activities that we already do and probably enjoy doing? I don't know. With the video I don't want reality, I want fantasy. The idea of stranger approaching me and forcing me to smell her feet for hours is unrealistic in the real world but the the magic of videos it could happen in fantasy. If said women were to get naked while I was smelling her feet I probably wouldn't even notice because it isn't a part of my fantasy with strangers. However, with my lover such actions are fantastic and the idea of her undressing while I'm sniffing her stinky feet gets me wild. Sadly, I'm not willing to make a video of it and I'm not part of a market that wishes to see it. If I come pass any videos or sites that involve this Felipevtec will be the first to know.
    Thank you very much Silent.
    Smelly feet addicted.

  10. #10
    Fledgling Footsniffer felipevtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59
    Up
    Smelly feet addicted.

  11. #11
    Fledgling Footsniffer felipevtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59
    Someone else who can help me?

    I'm just looking for some pictures or videos of NAKED teens with smelly feet...
    Smelly feet addicted.

  12. #12
    God Of Footsniffing
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,127
    Why teens, because they can be under age. Wouldn't older adults be sufficient?

  13. #13
    Fledgling Footsniffer felipevtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    Why teens, because they can be under age. Wouldn't older adults be sufficient?
    I think everybody means 18+ saying "teens", when talking about porn...
    Smelly feet addicted.

  14. #14
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    9
    I have read that teens can have particularly smelly feet thanks to puberty and that pregnant women can also have particularly smelly feet thanks to hormone boost.
    I would like to experience that smell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •