Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your smelliest feet experience?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharth View Post
    Which story?
    Sorry Kharth....I think it was the one of your present g/f after a day out....lying on the bed and asking if you could smell her feet.....that's hot.

Fledgling Footsniffer SchmutzigFoos's Avatar
    My smelliest foot experience (not that I have much of it) was with my boyfriend. He has these sneakers that I swear are like 10 years old and he wears them CONSTANTLY.On top of that he runs track in them. When he takes of his shoes it lights up my whole room... I often make him take off his socks and tuck them inside his shoes, as they smell the worse.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by SchmutzigFoos View Post
    My smelliest foot experience (not that I have much of it) was with my boyfriend. He has these sneakers that I swear are like 10 years old and he wears them CONSTANTLY.On top of that he runs track in them. When he takes of his shoes it lights up my whole room... I often make him take off his socks and tuck them inside his shoes, as they smell the worse.
    It always amazes me just how smelly boy's feet can get! Do you get to smell his feet/socks/shoes? What's it like?

I have a pair of slippers that I've had for barely six months and they've reached a point where they can clear a room. I don't wear them any more when people are around simply because I'm aware of wafting scent every single time I move. It's quite scary!
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    I have a pair of slippers that I've had for barely six months and they've reached a point where they can clear a room. I don't wear them any more when people are around simply because I'm aware of wafting scent every single time I move. It's quite scary!
    And here I quite like the idea of being made to bury my nose in them and just sniff away

Fledgling Footsniffer ivegotsole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    Oh god all my footwear is like this. Within a week of me owning them, my hubby has chucked out shoes that I own, cause they "hoof" his words lol.

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by SchmutzigFoos View Post
    So, do you have a fetish for men's feet?

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaEvelyn View Post
    It always amazes me just how smelly boy's feet can get! Do you get to smell his feet/socks/shoes? What's it like?
    I thought men have more sweat glands on their feet then women. Therefore, I would expect men to have smellier feet.

Banned
    My little sister tied her flip flop to my nose so that my nose was vertical and my nostrils were stretched. I was forced to smell her sweaty, stinky flip flop for 3 days straight. She never took it off me and I was hogtied the entire time. It stunk!

Silent but Deadly
    Quote Originally Posted by rickyredrocket View Post
    My little sister tied her flip flop to my nose so that my nose was vertical and my nostrils were stretched. I was forced to smell her sweaty, stinky flip flop for 3 days straight. She never took it off me and I was hogtied the entire time. It stunk!
    Not really sure if I would have been concerned with the smell in that situation. Being hogtied for a hour would be uncomfortable, 3 days and we are talking about some seriously painful abuse.

Banned
    in all honesty, I've met a lot of girls that have smelly feet, & I've met a lot that don't, so you can imagine that I've had quite a few experiences with both. but honestly, the smelliest would have to be a tie between my ex fiancée and my cousin.

Banned
    I tend to block out smelly foot experiences involving dudes, their foot funk is just nauseating. The smelliest foot experience I've had was with a woman who I wasn't really technically dating but still had some fun with. She played on an intramural softball team at the local college and let me smell her feet after a game one night because she didn't believe it would turn me on as much as I said it would. Ended up getting a handjob with those feet in my face, guess I proved her wrong...

Fuck! I am jealous. High school, assigned seats so a girl who was hot as hell always sat next to me. Before games, she would always wear her red knee high softball socks with black sandals. The dangling man. The dangling. One of my biggest fantasies was to smell her socks after a game. Would have been in heaven.

I have two, both with my wife when she was my girlfriend. Want to share both because they illustrate a point - good smell and bad smell. I consider the good smell to be pheromone rich, lots of good healthy sweat from well-maintained clean feet, and the other to be laden with bacteria or mold.
    Start with the bad - unlike my first girlfriend who I tricked into thinking she helped me discover my fetish (a lie), I let my wife know about my fetish after we had dated several times - after seeing her sexy feet on several dates and lusting after them, on one date I was was massaging her feet and told her I wanted to smell them. I was the first (and only still) guy who has smelled her feet (which smell amazing compared to others I have smelled). She loved the response... and then set out to see how stinky she could get them for me by wearing nylons over and over and over again. We were both surprised at my response - it was a dream cum true and it felt like I was climbing higher and higher heights then I ever imagined, getting harder and more wild and out of control during sex. So, she kept wearing a pair of black hose, such that friends would tell her she had a medical problem. One week at work was busy, and I didn't see her at all until Friday. Then those feet were revealed for me - and I was prepared to watch my brain and cock explode with bliss. But ... they smelled moldy, like bacteria. I tried smelling her sexy female scent underneath them but couldn't. It just smelled like I was smelling laundry that had been left in a washer for days. It was not sexy.. I felt like Icarus, the wax was melting off my wings as I approached the zenith of sexual bliss.

From then on, I told her we had to have some ground rules - clean her feet daily but wear the same stinky pantyhose (new pair of course as the others were trash material - I know, not for some of you of different persuasion). We did it in the summertime as it was warming up - open toe slides and dark brown pantyhose. Her air conditioning went out on her car that summer - we got the estimate and I was prepared to help her fix it or at least charge the AC, but she refused, she said it would make her feet that much more sexy. I didn't push any further. Every time she came in to see me at my place, I could smell the sweat (healthy) on her hot skin even from her shoulders and my brain reeled in pleasure on how much I loved her natural scent even from any part of her skin. Then I saw she was wearing the same black sexy mules she had been wearing on our first date, which had a strong leather smell. Basically, she wore those same hose and kept her feet clean daily, and the scent baked in them was simply amazing. I felt like Icarus again, climbing higher and higher and higher and it wouldn't stop. She wore them from the end of June to the end of August for me. And frankly I can't access some of the memories - bits and pieces of it are in consciousness but I was so out of my mind with lust and inhaling that smell so hard and loud that I think I was in an altered state of consciousness. I remember the orgasms were the most I have ever experienced in my entire life. I remember the smell was so incredible I couldn't put it in words. I wanted to capture and record the whole experience but it was so intense my brain couldn't even hold on to it - it was overload. I cursed, I was thankful, these were the best moments of my life I knew, but I couldn't hold onto them. I remember watching her face with amazement. Eventually the shoes fell apart from all of the sweat and repeated wearing. She told me she had to throw them away at the end of the summer. And eventually the hose (which were a strong pair) got rips in them and they had to be thrown away too. We had moved in together - but I remember smelling those hose in private when they weren't on her, those shoes anytime they were left out, and those nylon feet every chance I could, and that peak experience hit at the end of the summer.

I thought 'I can die happy now' at the end of it, but of course I can't. Because I want it again. lol

EDIT: Not to a downer on this, but before painting this as the golden path to be followed, it in fact cemented in a sort of addiction problem. Like a drug addict, I wanted that high that I could never achieve easily again. It was a perfect storm. So here was the path down from it - discussed in this thread: http://www.footsniffing.com/showthre...ll=1#post23721
    Last edited by spiral; 22-10-2013 at 03:17 AM.
    Z̷̪̼̖͙̜̺̹̍̀̓̏̈́̈́̑̚A̠̟̒̏͑ͫ́͞͠L̦̰̠̦̂̀̕G̴̲̪̫͕̜̱̤̞͋̓ͤ ͩ̌̔O̞̹̭̣͍̩̅ͫ̀ ̶̧̙͍͙̠̣͕͉̭ͨ̍̅ͨ̽̊̀̀̈́͜-̡̤̬̚ ̸̧̯̲̬̻̥̞ͥ̋͢H̟̜͈̤̞̼̝̝̆̆̀͘͞E͍̙ͥ̒͘ ̧̯͔ͫ̌̾ͣ̅C̑͋̈́̇ͮ̌͆͏͍̜̝̹͕̯̩͘Ǫ͈̠̎͠͝M͈͓͔͖͍͖̫͒͂̿̓̒ͦ̌͊̿͠ ͞Ḙ̗͚̏̅͑̎̒͊̍́̚Ș̻͉̉ͭ͊̈͆͌͛

As someone suffering from addiction, it's a right hell at times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent25r View Post
    Not really sure if I would have been concerned with the smell in that situation. Being hogtied for a hour would be uncomfortable, 3 days and we are talking about some seriously painful abuse.
    It was torture. My sister rarely washes her her and she;d worn the flip flops almost constantly for months, so they smelled terrible. They did feed me and all, but I was hogtied with her smelly flip flop tied tightly to my nose from Friday to Sunday.

Banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    I can tell a few stories if you want. Her mom and her sister also had really stinky feet

My sister almost never washes her feet and they're really big too. She tortures me all the time with them. It's awful, yet at the same time, I like it. Hard to explain.

Fledgling Footsniffer Chris40079's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaEvelyn View Post
    Actually, that's not so amazing. What IS amazing is how smelly girls feet can get! Yes, even the small pretty ones can get surprisingly strong!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    For new years a few years ago, I partied with a cool blond chic who was probably around 25. She was wearing black pumps (no socks) and jeans. She ultimately came over to my place. She was absolutely hammered and removed her shoes and sat down on the couch. When she wasn't paying attention, I moved in and grabbed one of her feet and smelled them. They were so stinky and cheesy I could not bring myself to keep smelling them. Lesson learned, good looking girls can have really smelly feet. I think her feet were the smelliest feet I have ever smelled. Her shoes must have been fairly new because they didn't smell at all