Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your smelliest feet experience?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Wow, this story was almost exactly how my first foot encounter went, but in reverse. I was forced to smell her feet, while she gave me a handjob. The dialoge was similar and she would stop if I wasn't doing it well enough. Best experience ever, and most powerful orgasm. This type of role play is so hot.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Morgan View Post
    the feet of a hot homeless chick on the streets of LA's notorious "skid row". She wore old white ratty sneakers without socks for god knows how long, and when her first shoe came off the stench was almost immediate and horrid. OMG, it was stinky!
    One of the many reasons I admire you, Alex . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mobile4357 View Post
    Wow, this story was almost exactly how my first foot encounter went, but in reverse. I was forced to smell her feet, while she gave me a handjob. The dialoge was similar and she would stop if I wasn't doing it well enough. Best experience ever, and most powerful orgasm. This type of role play is so hot.
    Which story?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    This isn't really an experience, but I have a pair of black wedge heeled boots that I absolutely love! I had to quit wearing them because they smell so bad. Smelly shoes aren't a problem because I'm used to that, but when other people could smell my feet while I was wearing them...now that's a problem. I won't wear them because I don't want to offend, but I still have them because I can't bear to part with my beloved boots. Lol

Footsniffer
    [QUOTE=JohnSmith;25516]I can tell a few stories if you want. Her mom and her sister also had really stinky feet[/QUOTEIt would be awesome if you could. Please do!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFeet View Post
    This isn't really an experience, but I have a pair of black wedge heeled boots that I absolutely love! I had to quit wearing them because they smell so bad. Smelly shoes aren't a problem because I'm used to that, but when other people could smell my feet while I was wearing them...now that's a problem. I won't wear them because I don't want to offend, but I still have them because I can't bear to part with my beloved boots. Lol
    They sound great. Any chance of seeing some pictures of the wedges?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    I can tell a few stories if you want. Her mom and her sister also had really stinky feet
    I'd love to hear those stories!

I started a new job in a call centre and as part of my training I had to go out onto the floor and listen in on calls. I was told to sit next to a supervisor guy that worked there and listen in on his calls to see how it was done. His feet smelled so bad that I wanted to be sick, it was so suffocating, the worst feet smell ever in my life. I moved my chair as far out as my headset would let me to no avail. I even pretended to pop to the loo and instead went back into my training room and begged the trainer to sit me with someone else as his feet stunk but the trainer just laughed his head off and said there was no one else available. A whole hour I spent trying to only breathe in and out through my mouth. I'm scarred for life I tell you, I still have the smell memory now... *shudder*
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    I started a new job in a call centre and as part of my training I had to go out onto the floor and listen in on calls. I was told to sit next to a supervisor guy that worked there and listen in on his calls to see how it was done. His feet smelled so bad that I wanted to be sick, it was so suffocating, the worst feet smell ever in my life. I moved my chair as far out as my headset would let me to no avail. I even pretended to pop to the loo and instead went back into my training room and begged the trainer to sit me with someone else as his feet stunk but the trainer just laughed his head off and said there was no one else available. A whole hour I spent trying to only breathe in and out through my mouth. I'm scarred for life I tell you, I still have the smell memory now... *shudder*
    I thought you can actually get in trouble at work for having foul body odor?! I know that you can get in trouble if you bring some food that stinks up the whole kitchen when you heat it up in the microwave. For example, stinky fish, Limburger cheese, excessive vinegar, etc. I once worked at a job where one man got fired due to heavy armpit odor. I think he was warned to do something about it but he didn't and got let go. Key, were you able to ask the man to put his shoes back on? Could he not smell his own foot odor?

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFeet View Post
    Wait a minute? People can smell your feet even with your shoes on??? How strong does that have to be? Usually the smell doesn't arrive until the shoes come off.

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by locutus43997 View Post
    The smelliest feet I've ever smelled belonged to a girlfriend of mine from a few years back. Indeed, her feet were one of the first things to get my attention, since from a distance they smelled most enticing. Once I got close though, and she removed her sandals, I found out the truth. Namely, that her feet smelled horrible. They honestly smelled like man feet. None of that charming feminine quality to the smell. Raw cornchip stench with a mix of sulfur. Instant turn-off. I never thought it would be possible for me to dislike the feet of a girl my age, but that experience proved otherwise. Never went near her feet again, somewhat to her surprise. Ironically, she was one of the few girls I know that would take every chance to get me to show affection for her feet. Crying shame, really.
    Well, if you ever have a chance to worship another girl's feet that are similar to her's just tell her to wash her feet. Maybe you don't like the stench but at least you like the looks and feel of the feet right?

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Amelia View Post
    Aww I feel bad for that first girl you mentioned , locutus Sounds like she really tried, but I don't blame you if you really didn't like the smell.

Haha Dark, I really don't think you guys want to hear my smelliest feet experience. The smelliest feet I've ever smelled were a guy's :P
    Did you deliberately want to smell them? Or were they so smelly you can smell them from a distance?

God Of Footsniffing
    The girl was blind?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    These are the smelly boots

image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by footsmeller View Post
    Key, were you able to ask the man to put his shoes back on? Could he not smell his own foot odor?
    He was wearing his shoes the whole time, with socks. It was that bad lol.
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

Fledgling Footsniffer
    When I was about 14-15 I was over at a friend's house playing some video games in his living room. His mom had been walking around the house doing laundry and stuff in what I noticed were really worn looking red house slippers. Anyway, she eventually came in and sat on the sofa and kicked her slippers off, propping her feet up on the table right behind us. I remember getting whiffs of that lovely cheesy foot smell and not knowing where it was coming from. My friend eventually said something along the lines of "Put your shoes back on mom, you're feet are stinking the place out!" I turned and saw her soles facing me and she just giggled and said "Don't smell them then". Unfortunately she got up and walked out of the room shortly after.

Later, after I went home, I realized I had forgotten my controller over at his house, and I went to get it. When I had called over his mom answered and said the door would be unlocked for me to come in and get it. When I got over there my friend was gone and his mom was doing something somewhere in the house. Her house slippers were sitting by the couch so I figured I'd smell them. Oh man. The insoles had perfect impressions of her soles. I still remember feeling around in the damp toe section where her toes had been. They smelled like somebody popped a bag of buttery popcorn and just dumped it in her slippers. I just sniffed them a couple of times, got my controllers and left.

His mom works at the dentist's office I go to as a receptionist and every time I go for a cleaning and see her I wonder how much her feet and shoes are stinking(a lot I'm sure )
    For those wondering she's about 5"4', now in her early to mid 40s(was in her early 30s at time of experience), petite with medium length dirty blond hair. I always found her to be the most attractive of my friend's mothers.

This is sadly one of the few experiences I've had where I could smell a woman's feet.
    Last edited by FrenchBread; 16-08-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Sad to hear that guy, I hope a beautiful girlfriend is in your near future who will love to have you smell hers!

Reminded me of when I stayed over at my friend's apartment. His mom and dad were going through a divorce. He's 2-3 years younger than me. I believe I was 20 at the time, so he was a senior in high school. They moved out and into an apartment in a city. He and his mom that is. Life long friend of mine, so close to his family. His mom was always the nicest lady ever. Easy to like. My friend is half-Japanese. His dad being white, his mother being Japanese.

Anyway I stayed a weekend over at his place with another friend, while his mom was out for the week. Of course, we got massively drunk when his older brother brought a bunch of beer over, we had a great time.

I ended up staying in his mom's room as per my friend's request when it came time to crash for the night.

Her slippers were there. I must have jerked it a dozen times in short order smelling them. She's always been a delicately beautiful woman. So my very limited experience in some Asian persuasion.

EDIT: My friend would be furious if he ever found out... Ha. Not my fault he has a hot mom. Sheesh.

Easily The smelliest feet I've come across is my wife's friend, she only wears flats mostly canvas, some leather never with any socks. I must have known her for over a year before i saw her feet, they smell so strong that she wont ever take them off around people, only for bed. The first time I saw her cute little toes was also thee first time I got a wiff of her amazing feet, we were all drunk she was sitting on the bench kicking herr legs around and pop off shot her left flat.Straight away I could smell her feet very pungent , most would gag but it made me hard, I picked up her shoe and held it in front of her to slip her foot back in.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    my friend Amber had a girlfriend named Daniella whom i took foot pictures of. she was gorgous. half mexican and white. she used to let me play with her feet and my girlfriend and i had a threesome with her. her feet smelled so strong . after a foot photo shoot we all ended up on my bed. she had these open toed wedges. when i took her feet out of her shoes and put them on my face i couldn't believe it. the smell just crawled all over my face. i never knew what presperation was until then. when i was rubbing her feet all over my nose when i pulled her foot off her stink stayed on my nose. it was incredible. sharp vinegar leathery smell. i will never forget the smell of her feet. i must have smelled her feet for an hour. i came like four times. my lil cousin also has rank feet.
    Last edited by footboy641; 27-08-2013 at 03:43 AM.

Banned
    Last edited by reinforced toe; 28-08-2013 at 05:56 PM.