Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your smelliest feet experience?

Apprentice Footsniffer

What's your smelliest feet experience?

I'm sure most everyone here has had experience with smelly feet. But what's the smelliest foot experience you've ever had?

Banned
    I had this blond woman remove her uggs for me in the middle of the room. The woman's feet smelled like ammonia, and I could not breathe, but I wanted to smell her feet so badly. But I could not breathe!

It was horrible! I wanted those feet!!!

Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by solebug View Post
    I had this blond woman remove her uggs for me in the middle of the room. The woman's feet smelled like ammonia, and I could not breathe, but I wanted to smell her feet so badly. But I could not breathe!

It was horrible! I wanted those feet!!!
    Socks or no socks??

Fledgling Footsniffer
    The smelliest feet I've ever smelled belonged to a girlfriend of mine from a few years back. Indeed, her feet were one of the first things to get my attention, since from a distance they smelled most enticing. Once I got close though, and she removed her sandals, I found out the truth. Namely, that her feet smelled horrible. They honestly smelled like man feet. None of that charming feminine quality to the smell. Raw cornchip stench with a mix of sulfur. Instant turn-off. I never thought it would be possible for me to dislike the feet of a girl my age, but that experience proved otherwise. Never went near her feet again, somewhat to her surprise. Ironically, she was one of the few girls I know that would take every chance to get me to show affection for her feet. Crying shame, really.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    On the other hand, my second smelliest foot encounter was also one of my favorites. My sister once had a friend of her's come over for some sort of science project. This was...oh, six or seven years ago. I kinda forget the girl's name, much to my sadness. If I hadn't I might have tried keeping in touch with her myself, even though my sister stopped being her friend a while ago. She's so judgmental...
    Anyways, sad to say but I don't really know what the girl looked like, being blind and all. I do however remember that she was slightly tall for her age. She also had the most amazing walk, for me anyway. She'd stomp purposefully around, slamming her heel down on the floor with each step. Needless to say I quivered at the thought of her feet stomping all over my face...
    And speaking of her feet... Oh boy, did she ever have an amazing pair of feet! I'd have put them at a size nine or so. They were pudgy feet, and they were filthy. And because they were filthy, they gave off one of the most charming smells I've ever encountered. Such a blast of vinegar, cheese, and cornchip I've never since had the good fortune to experience. It drew me to her feet whenever she'd get near me, I'm surprised she didn't get weirded out at the fact that I was kneeling at her feet any chance I got.
    Anyway, once my sister and her fell asleep in the living room, I crawled over to her, intending to kiss and/or lick her feet a little. Turns out though, I didn't need to. Just five minutes kneeling before her, pressing my face to her warm soles and sniffing the heavenly aroma of her sweat-encrusted feet, was more than enough to drive me over the edge. I've never again had an encounter quite like it... Then again, it's been a while since I've had the courage to act out on a sleepy feet opportunity. Perhaps it's for the best.

My sexy friends wife NANCY had a wrestling match in her basement with another woman. Nancy hated this woman, so she wanted to make her suffer. She wore these brown sandals that I believe she bought in Aruba, or one of the islands, I forget, and they are made out of some animal hide. I think I mentioned them before, and there is a picture of NANCY wearing them in the picture section. In any case, they really make her feet smell! She knows it too! Her feet sweat in them, and the mixture of her normal sweaty foot stink, and those shoes, is a potent vinegar, musky, deep funk, that it makes your nose burn and your eyes water! The other woman yelled and complained so much, cried, kicked, went nuts, when Nancy smothered her under her sweaty, smelly, bare feet out of those shoes. I joked about it.....and after, Nancy wanted to punnish me. She kicked me down, and planted a sweaty, stinky foot on my face, and pressed it in! WOW! What a stink. Her foot was soft, warm, moist, but my eyes got instantly wet, my nose twinged and burned, and my body shook, from the smell. My legs quivered from the stink. It was deep and harsh, and very feminine. It was a dirty, sweaty vinegar and mustard and leather kind of smell. I was a little repulsed, but very turned on, all at the same time!

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Had a woman that I was seeing remove a very closed, encased pair of flats, I laid down, and then wham, I had the most musky, smelly pair of feet that I've ever come across slap down on my face. Something of a mix of sweat and the inside of the shoes. To top if off, she had on black nail polish, which was a definite plus.

Nirvana, pure bliss.

Unfortunately, it was probably the smelliest experience I've had in a while.

How about you Ms. Amelia? What's your smelliest experience?

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Aww I feel bad for that first girl you mentioned , locutus Sounds like she really tried, but I don't blame you if you really didn't like the smell.

Haha Dark, I really don't think you guys want to hear my smelliest feet experience. The smelliest feet I've ever smelled were a guy's :P

My first g/f's clogs, they smelled so much on their own. It was my birthday and she was seeing me after she got off work. She came in and told me she had a surprise for me but I had to keep my eyes shut. Tied a shirt over my eyes so I couldn't see. She laid down on the bed with me. Felt her socked feet cover my face. Ohmygod. Smelled so much. Feeling her toes (toe socks, god are they hot) pressing down against my face as she forced them down hard. Being able to breathe nothing but her feet. That's what I love more than anything.

Next girl experience. She was wearing tennis shoes and knee high black socks. Thick athletic ones. Think they were designed for soccer. So they got her feet very warm. Nothing too memorable about it though. Just went out to lunch. She said she wore these socks for me, and said she wanted to take her shoes off so asked if I wanted to smell them. Smelled very strong.Times when it's like this and the before I almost feel I'm coming and being turned on by the... domination aspect of it. They smell so much and I'm being made to, told to orgasm, etc.

Then of course, the best one yet for me. My current girlfriend (and aim to be the last as I don't want to be with anyone but her). Our relationship began as long distance. About a week before we were going to get together she mailed me a pair of toe socks (the pink toed ones in attached pic). She had worn those for a week. Teasing me with them via skype/pictures/vidoes/etc. Tons of teasing. Working out in them. Then she sent me a surprise video of her smelling them and telling me all about how strong it was, how sexy the thought of me smelling them/being at her feet/etc was. When I'm teased to the point of unable to even think she told me she sent them to me as a surprise. In a ziplock bag.

God did they fucking smell so fucking sexy. Everytime I smelled them I put them back in the bag. As she told me to do anyway. She told me to bring them when I met her at the airport.

We get a motel. And have a great night together. The next day? She takes those socks out of the ziplock bag and puts them on. Then puts on a pair of knee high (thick/fuzzy/warm) inside boots. We go out for the day. Her constantly teasing me with reminders of how hot her feet are getting. She refused to let me take them off. Finally at night... We're laying in bed. I'm in my boxers. She's laying so that her mouth is resting on my waist. She starts kissing my cock through my boxers. Then comments how she'd love to start sucking on it, but can't because her feet are so hot.

She then looked at me, all bashful, shy, and innocent (done to perfection I might add) and tells me how it may seem a little strange but she knows a way that I could cool them off for her. That, (looks embarrassed) she does this to herself when her feet get hot sometimes. That smelling them would help. So she hates to ask, but if I could be so nice as to cool her feet off for her...

She tells me they might smell... (looks embarrassed again) but she thinks her socks are cute and hopes I do too (she knows how I obsessively love toe socks on her).

So I took her boots off, and she wasted no time shoving her feet in my face, and went to work giving me head. Pausing to tell me how sexy it is to see her feet covering my face, to feel me smelling her sweaty socks, etc. One of the most powerful orgasms I've ever had.

m4lXCFggWNg0mw3l82UlvLg.jpg

EDIT: Looks like I'm focusing all on their socked feet, haha. I am more of a fetishist for their feet when they're in hosiery of some sort, but with current girl I definitely love her bare feet too (wasn't true of any of the previous ones. Guess it might be because of how sexy my current g/f's feet are. And how she gets so into it.) Usually while I'm smelling her (socked) feet she will tell me to take one off. Maybe want me to suck her toes or feel me smelling her bare feet. Then have my lay down, grab her sock and she'll place the foot/toe end (or toes if it's a toe sock) over my nose, take the other one off, do the same and force them on my face with her bare feet.

Or she's gagged me with her (fresh out of shoes then off her feet) socks, so can only breathe through my nose, and smothers me with her feet. Telling me to suck all the sweat out of her socks, smell her feet, etc... God. Just typing this turns me on. She's sexual bliss for me. Never had a girl who even really accepted my fetish much. Let alone LOVE it like she does.

I'm so fucking lucky. Bless the gods of romance.

Of sex. Of toe socks, and of feet. Haha.
    Last edited by Kharth; 01-08-2013 at 09:07 PM.

God Of Footsniffing
    I don't know if I have a smelliest feet experience, just the best one. The one I had with the 24 year old maid was the BEST ever. My smelliest experience could I say was my dad? LOL! I never want to smell his feet, but his feet smell so bad you can smell it when he takes his shoes off! It stinks up the whole room, gross!

Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by footsmeller View Post
    The one I had with the 24 year old maid was the BEST ever.
    Could you tell us a bit more about the experience?? I'm sure it will be lauded by everyone in the forum.

I went into detail with mine and will be happy to do so again. I had quite a few accounts of FF stories posted on the Den before the reset. Will have to check if they're still there. Assuming the accounts I posted in this thread were liked? It's going to be of the basic same idea. Me enjoying g/f's of past and present lovely socked feet. (toe socks usually.)

Edit: Another very smelly experience I found in an older thread of mine that I had already told... This would be the same girl as I mentioned in the first post in this thread. The one with the clogs. Her socks smelled SO STRONGLY the day I'm going to recount. I remember it was 100+ degrees outside. We were out all day. She was wearing rainbow toe socks (knee high) with those smelly clogs again. We had gotten back. I was smelling her feet, having her rub them all over my face. She told me she wanted me to be really dominant and rough this time. Said she wanted to be gagged, but didn't know with. Of course, while smelling her socks I suggested them instantly. She brought her foot up to smell and recoiled saying no they're all sweaty and gross and they smell...

I pushed her foot back towards her face and told her she doesn't have to like it though, I do. That made her moan, and my hand had drifted down towards her clit then. She started kissing her foot as I pushed it more towards her face. Told her to keep her mouth shut, only open it if I tell her. She nodded before another moan let out as I massaged her clit. She started to pull her foot away as she began breathing only through her nose. I stopped rubbing her clit then, she shook, grabbing my hand, wanting me to keep going. I told her I will, but you need to keep your foot there. Make sure I can hear you smelling it. When she did, and I heard her doing it... Knowing she thought they smelled *so bad* yet, doing it like this was turning her on so much... I picking up the pace and intensity of me pleasing her. When she was close she moaned, and exclaimed how bad they smelled (true, and her wanting to turn me on more).

Which of course I loved, but she opened her mouth without me telling her. I kept going till she came. Then I asked her, if they smell so bad, how do you think they taste? She looked uncertain, was about to speak. I told her she broke the rule and opened her mouth, so looks like she's going to have to taste her sock while smelling them too... I took off one of her socks, it coming off inside out. Pushed it into her mouth, and quickly tied the other one around her mouth. Securing it in and having the toes of the sock pressing against her nose.

Gave her the rule of making sure to smell her sock loudly, so I can hear her doing it. Fucked her doggy style to an incredibly intense orgasm. Hearing her smell her sweaty toe sock... while she sucked on her other one. Hot memory.
    Last edited by Kharth; 02-08-2013 at 08:16 PM.

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by shanp1234 View Post
    Could you tell us a bit more about the experience?? I'm sure it will be lauded by everyone in the forum.
    I written an entire story on it. I wonder if Ergle can retrieve it. It was on the Den before it got hacked. I am not sure where it is now.

Footsniffer
    You could rewrite it if you chose to. Who knows, it might turn out to be better than the original one!!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    My favorite was my first year at A-Kon, it was their 21st year. My then gf went as a Pikachu cosplay with knee high yellow socks and yellow converse. Mind you this was in downtown Dallas. At the end of our day, we went back to our hotel room. Sadly we shared with others but before they started to show up she teased me by kissing me on the neck and slowing taking her shoes and socks off. She knew about my fetish and loved to turn me on with it. She stuck those feet in my face and I had a HUGE boner at that moment. I was smelling them as hard as I could before the door was starting to be knocked on about 5 minutes later. After that, I never had anything compare sadly.

Apprentice Footsniffer Alex Morgan's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Amelia View Post
    what's the smelliest foot experience you've ever had?
    the feet of a hot homeless chick on the streets of LA's notorious "skid row". She wore old white ratty sneakers without socks for god knows how long, and when her first shoe came off the stench was almost immediate and horrid. OMG, it was stinky!

Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Morgan View Post
    the feet of a hot homeless chick on the streets of LA's notorious "skid row". She wore old white ratty sneakers without socks for god knows how long, and when her first shoe came off the stench was almost immediate and horrid. OMG, it was stinky!
    Wish I could take your place for that moment.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    20100127171536.jpg
    These feet

Footsniffer
    Please tell us more JohnSmith!!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I can tell a few stories if you want. Her mom and her sister also had really stinky feet