Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's your smelliest feet experience?

Fledgling Footsniffer Chris40079's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob22 View Post
    For new years a few years ago, I partied with a cool blond chic who was probably around 25. She was wearing black pumps (no socks) and jeans. She ultimately came over to my place. She was absolutely hammered and removed her shoes and sat down on the couch. When she wasn't paying attention, I moved in and grabbed one of her feet and smelled them. They were so stinky and cheesy I could not bring myself to keep smelling them. Lesson learned, good looking girls can have really smelly feet. I think her feet were the smelliest feet I have ever smelled. Her shoes must have been fairly new because they didn't smell at all
    Wow... that bad huh? Probably was walking around at work all day, then danced and partied all night. Doing drugs or something may have caused them to sweat more. Too bad you couldn't rub some scented lotion in them to help tame the smell.
    My Avatar... a pair of moist little Japanese female feet fresh out of a long day in sexy boots with no socks. I can only wonder at and fantasize about what they smelled like!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I remember a few experiences, but both are more horrible experiences than good ones!

Well, once my family and I rented a mobile-home. One morning, I woke up and I saw my little brother's feet next to me. Yikes! Well, I was curious and wanted to smell the odor. Then I moved my head toward her feet and smelled a bit. Just a bit!!!

THEN BELIEVE IT OR NOT, BUT MY NOSE HURT FOR HOURS !!! Aaaaaaah it downright speared my poor nose. I can't believe it.

X___X

The second experience was at the gym class. A dude in my class didn't wore any socks, with his old shoes... For a few hours. Then he had to walk in the filthy gym room with his filthy feet (creepy, huh?) and he sat at a place... His feet were downright gray/Brown and seemed sticky... I can't think about sitting next to him. Because the odor was AWFUL !!!
    Then he quits his place and the odor stayed for a while. Exactly the same odor.

X___X Welcome, gore amateurs!

For my good experiences, I had none, but only one. Because once, I stole my cousin's shoes (a girl, huh) and I smelled her shoes, when they were gone... MY!!! It was really a nice perfume inside. I know she wore those "Ben Simon" shoes for a while, like a few years and during the whole years, even in Summer... Well it was a very nice scent, delightful odor of sexy steeping feet, tightly walking during all those years without breathing... Well even if she has sexy feet, I regretted a bit after because she's from my family but oh I won't forget!!!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I was in a three year relationship with this punk rock girl. She was 5'5, caucasian, size 8 feet (Greek style), a double mohawk that was usually blue, and around 9inches tall, and usually went 3, or 4 days at a time without washing her feet. She would use a rag to wash her downstairs area, armpitts, face etc.. She didn't like taking showers, and she never washed her socks, or her nylons either. She would simply wear them for a few days (maybe a week) then she would take her rancid socks off, and place them into the toe area of any of her pairs of shoes/boots. She could easily clear a room with her stench. It was pretty impressive actually. (keep in mind that her interpretation of "excerse" was moshing at concerts, and the overwhelming stench of her feet after going 3, or 4 days without cleaning them/wearing the same pair of socks for a week after every concert was enough to kill someone FOREAL)

Anyway the first day that i told her i had a foot fetish she thought it was funny, and she asked me what i liked about them so much. Of course i said the smell, and of course she was the master of foot funk, so it worked out well. I asked her if she wanted me to do anything for her in return for smelling her feet. Her reply was "my pheromones are unconditional." Gosh that girl was amazing. She would "force" me smell them everyday, and everyday the were absoluetly filthy. She enjoyed calling/text me on the phone to tell me how stinky her feet were. She would say things like "wow I've been swimming in my creepers since yesterday" , or "i can't remember how many days in a row I've been wearing my boots." She was clever, and was always creatively finding ways to make me lose my mind.

You guys want to hear about the stinkest her feet ever were though. This is my #2 extreme foot smelling experiences with her. - So about a year into our relationship she left Michigan (where i live) for a week to go to Arizona to visit her grandparents. She took a shower before she left, but before she left she wore her stinkest pair of black ankle socks for like 4 days straight without taking a shower. Those things had holes in them. I expect, because they were so damn raunchy. I cooked us dinner, and she gave me a bj while making me sniff her toes. They were super intense like a deep intoxicating vinegar. (she would always make me smell her socks firstbefore making me take them off with my teeth, stuffing them into my mouth with her feet, and then making me inhale in between her foul toes deeply, hence making me cum.) She didn't put them into my mouth this time however, because she wanted me to smell them while she was gone, and didn't want me to ruin her scent with my saliva. She left her socks at my house inside of her shoes (creepers) She told me to take them out whenever i started to miss her. Unfortunately she put the wrong damn socks in her creepers, so i was pretty bummed. She just laughed at me when i told her, and said "better luck next time" Now her grandparents have a pool at there place in Arizona, and everyday that we would talk to each other on the phone she would tell me about how she went swimming earlier etc... Uhmm nope she never went swimming, and she didn't leave her socks at my house for a certain reason to. (if you get where this is going) This trixie chick took her socks to Arizona with her without me noticing, and wore them for another 7 days without taking a proper shower. That's a total of 11DAY sock wearage.

When she got back to Michigan she went on about how her feet hurt from scratching them in the pool, and how she was sorry about them smelling like chlorine. Obviously i knew something was off, because i could smell them from across the room. I let it go, because i was happy to see her. Later that night we were talking, and laying down on the roof of my car at the top of a parking structure. I was pretty tired when i heard something fall from my car. I didn't assume much until the second drop sounded, and i figured it out. She kicked off her 80's Corcoran black leather combat boots (She wore those the most). She then asked "How do my feet smell" i instantly got a face full of some of the stinkest feet I've ever smelled in my entire life. When her rancid black ankle socks touched my face they got partially stuck to my cheecks like a glue made from pure foot funk. I've gotta tell you that i LOVE stinky feet, but that was above a line i didn't even know existed in me. She was fondling my jackson in my pants, and then she put her right foot right smack dab on my nose. The smell made my brain malfunction. I couldn't speak, or turn my head. In fact her socks were so wet with sweat, and thick with funk that even when i inhaled as hard as i could i barely got any air from between her toes. It was seriously revolting. She started undoing my belt, and pulling my pants down. I finally pulled my head away, and she said "what are you doin babe?" I told her "It's too intense" She replied "wow you're a baby" She peeled her black ankle socks off exposing her pale feet with black nail polish, and a toe ring on her second toe on her right foot. then (unsurprisingly) forced them into my mouth. Her socks were pretty much like putting a tea spoon of salt into my mouth, and the texture was like she rubbed a thin layer of applesauce on them. (My mouth was pretty much exploding, and all i could taste was salt) I spat them out after several seconds. She scuffed and called me a loser. She then wiggled her 7 day unwashed bare toes on my nose. Her feet were so stinky that they were burning my face! I don't think any earthly smell could describe her foot odor with justice. The titanic stink was supernatrual. I sniffed as deeply as i could filling my lungs with every breath. I had endured the implausible stench of her feet before, but this was exponentially deadlier than usual. My vision was blurring, and i almost passed out! She was giving me a BJ, and made me cum within a minute, but wasn't satisfied. She made me cum again a few minutes later, but still wasn't satified. I was in ultimate foot smelling ecstasy. By the third time i came she told me "nothing came out." She then made me lick her feet, and rubbed them all over my face while doing so. Her feet were actually pretty tasty unlike her disgusting socks which BTW were hard as a rock when i finished licking her feet. She couldn't even get them back on, so we left them side by side at the top of the parking structure lol.

My face was wet with my own saliva, and was still burning from her stinky, salty, sweaty feet the whole drive home.

I'm not really sure if this was interesting to anyone, but if you're interested in reading about my #1 stinkest experience with my exs feet let me know!
    I've never written anything on here before, so i apologize if this story was a bit lengthy. My name is Jay BTW! Nice to meet you all! This place is awesome!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Thanks for writing about that experience, Jay. I would definitely like to know about your #1 stinkiest foot experience too!

Quote Originally Posted by spookiesniffer View Post
    I'm not really sure if this was interesting to anyone, but if you're interested in reading about my #1 stinkest experience with my exs feet let me know!
    I've never written anything on here before, so i apologize if this story was a bit lengthy. My name is Jay BTW! Nice to meet you all! This place is awesome!
    Not interesting? Lengthy? You're apologizing for the wrong things, man! Nicely written and a Hell of a nice experience as well! I'm pretty sure everyone would be happy to hear the other experience. Oh and welcome to the site!
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I dated a girl a while back that had pretty stinky feet. While we were together she got a job at a sheetz convenience store and at one point in time she had to work a double shift in the food area so from 7 am to 8 pm she was on her feet making food on a Saturday so both lunch and dinner time were super busy. When she was getting off work she called me and let me know that her feet might be "too much for me to handle". When she got to the house and I slipped her four year old work shoes off, the aroma was mega intoxicating. Best and most stinky feet experience ever.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I had an attractive female coworker that wore the same sneakers to work every day for several years, with nylon knee-highs. One day she was working with me, helping me pack stuff up for shipping. There was an airhose hanging from the ceiling not far my "desk" (which was simply a long table), since it was a factory in which circuit boards were assembled. She had been complaining that her feet were hot, so she pulled the airhose down, inserted the nozzle into the side of her sneaker, and pushed the trigger. The air that came out of her shoe was quite literally the smelliest (and most intoxicating) foot odor I have ever experienced. She apologized profusely for making me deal with that smell. I simply shrugged and said I didn't smell anything bad. :-)

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by OneAuthor View Post
    I had an attractive female coworker that wore the same sneakers to work every day for several years, with nylon knee-highs. One day she was working with me, helping me pack stuff up for shipping. There was an airhose hanging from the ceiling not far my "desk" (which was simply a long table), since it was a factory in which circuit boards were assembled. She had been complaining that her feet were hot, so she pulled the airhose down, inserted the nozzle into the side of her sneaker, and pushed the trigger. The air that came out of her shoe was quite literally the smelliest (and most intoxicating) foot odor I have ever experienced. She apologized profusely for making me deal with that smell. I simply shrugged and said I didn't smell anything bad. :-)
    Nice!I would have offered to hold the airhose for her.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    When I was a kid, my family was eating together and I was playing under the table when a strong cheesy/vinegary smell hit my nose...
    It was coming from my mother's sandals... Attachment 125091 Same model than in the pic but white and with high heels.
    At that time I hated that smell and she threw the sandals in the trash...