Thread: How does that TOEJAM taste like???

Question How does that TOEJAM taste like???

I have many times heard about it, but never had the luck to have it in my mouth! What does it feel to lick it off? consistency, taste, aftertaste? how did you get it? where are you find that girls who dont get weird of let you lick that nasty thing in between their sweaty toes??

and i also want to ask, is there any lucky guys that have a chance to lick really sweaty feet or wet insoles or etc.. What flavor do you feel on your tonque? I often read that it taste like: salt; sweet; salty&sweet.. but I recently ordered sweaty socks and than suck them, trying to suck her sweat in my mouth and it taste bitter before that I have my girlfrien's friend socks in my mouth, and they unfortunately have no taste to them.. Is there a man who had experience to literally lick off fresh sweat from girls feet or wet hot insoles? What does it actually tastes? Is it really sticky as POV girls say.

Thanks for answers, and sorry for my bad english!

God Of Footsniffing
    I believe I'm qualified to answer this becasue so far this week my tongue was between the toes of at least five women I know from size 5.5 U.S. to size 11. For the most part, the taste mirrors the foot scent. The consistency can be from pretty liquidy on sweaty feet to a bit sticky on feet that are a bit drier. Hope this helps.

Fledgling Footsniffer Illuminator's Avatar
    I'd say salty :-)

it seems nice to think of it but i don't know if ill like it , i never try it ^_^

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Definitely salty.

yeah i think it will be salty as a sweat is ^_^

Apprentice Footsniffer
    This is a great post. From my experience it's a great taste and consistency. Salty and foot tasting. It is perfect. I love sweaty smelly sock lint. That is very similar.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Like others said, it's salty and the aroma depends on the smell of feet. I once tasted toejam of a girl who wears lotion a lot, and the combination of lotion and sweat was actually amazing (like leather and sweat, but in different way).

Thank all of you for your answers. But I never got the chance to try it. What should be the conditions for its appearance?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Very salty from my ex-wife's feet. The inside of her canvas shoes also tasted extremely salty when I lick them. Although she's now gone, I managed to keep a few so I could still enjoy them by myself. No interruptions anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by mp3file View Post
    Thank all of you for your answers. But I never got the chance to try it. What should be the conditions for its appearance?
    There are different ways to build it up and also depends on the person and the footwear. There also are different kinds of toejam. It may be built up by the material of socks and footwear or through dead skin from the foot. It probably is caused when being in the shoes for long time. Your foot rubs against the insoles and you literally scrub off some skin, works better if the foot is sweaty as the skin is soft then.
    However, I have no clue what material of shoes is optimal to create it.
    It's also possible to produce toejam just by sweat, but for that the person's foot needs to get like very sweaty. The sweat between the toes then starts to get harder after many hours and develops to another substance.

God Of Footsniffing
    Yeah, not only is it salty and sweaty but sandy as well. It can almost be as sandy as the sand on the beach. I aint exactly fond of eating too much toejam though. I just love sucking on toes.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    It tastes bitter & feels like sandy/ gritty in mouth

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I love the way it dissolves in your mouth. For me it usually has a much stronger taste of the womans foot. O especially love toe jam after she has worn flats with bare feet.

Fledgling Footsniffer Cheesyodor's Avatar
    I haven't tasted it before but I would imagine it tasting a bit salty