Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you like being called names while you worship feet?

It can vary contextually given how the mood is, but yes - To an extent.

Apprentice Footsniffer Sock_sniffer's Avatar
    It really doesn't bother me one bit, she is my wife and she loves me. After all, I'm the one who asked her to call me that.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    As children, many of us used had nicknames for others - many perhaps accurate but most quite interrogative. For example, "Smelly," "Fatso," et. al. As we grow older in, some of us grow older in wisdom - we become more sensitive to the feelings of others - I imagine even in a sexual situation. Similarly, some like to be bound or to bind others. I speak for myself when I say that I don't like to be called names or to call others by such names. I like the "gentleness" that can be associated with relationships. I would like to have my feet kissed. The guy I see when he's in town, loves sniffing. I know he enjoys stinky feet so I will make sure to wear tights that have been in my smelly sneakers all day or, similarly, I will get a pair of ballet slippers really stinky - and I enjoy watching his face as he "gently" inhales and enjoys and whispers to me his thoughts at the moment. If he made up a name to call me, I think it would be a total turn-off.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Those types of videos where the slave is being abused seriously turns me on. I find those ones the best. Especially where there are 3 of them and they are laughing at him while cursing.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    A little verbal humiliation like her commanding you how she wants you to service her feet

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Hate being called names. Love the buzz words about how I like smelly sweaty stinky feet and that I should get the toe jam out from between the toes. That is very hot

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I can't be alone in saying that I don't like being called names but I love being commanded by my wife to "Smell my stinky feet" or "suck on my sweaty toes" etc.

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slatez View Post
    I can't be alone in saying that I don't like being called names but I love being commanded by my wife to "Smell my stinky feet" or "suck on my sweaty toes" etc.
    Being commanded like that by my wife is very hot indeed. My wife isn't into calling me names, and that's fine with me.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Yes, I love it :-)

Pathetic loser, foot bitch, foot freak and sometimes the "cuter" ones like puppy or doggy

God Of Footsniffing
    Last week while at the feet of a woman she called me her bitch. I are it all up!