Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you like being called names while you worship feet?

Fledgling Footsniffer

do you like being called names while you worship feet?

You are worshiping your masters and/or mistress's feet you may get call teddy bear, or sweet thing. You cute nicknames but you get degraded meaning you get called foot whore, slut, bitch, or cunt. So what would you want to be called? Me personally I enjoy both cute nicknames and being called a foot slut from time to time.

God Of Footsniffing
    Yes, I sure do. I've been called a footboy, and lucky foot slut among other names.

Fledgling Footsniffer onepoundlasagne's Avatar
    I'm guessing I might differ a little from the crowd here, but I'm not interested in any femdom aspect of feet. Just the look, smell and taste

Fledgling Footsniffer
    The foot fetish is awesome because they're so many ways to enjoy feet

God Of Footsniffing
    One time while at the feet of a woman, another one stopped by and asked her if I was her pet. I liked that too!

will frankly i dont like been calld name,s like bitch or slut, i mean feet boy is ok because it,s real i am a foot love boy but other than that no i dont think so because i dont do it for humelation i do it beacuse i love feet as i love her face or her hand,s beside i dont think anyone should do this with any masters you should do it with your wife or at least you girl friend ^_^ i am not her to say anything bad but it,s what i think

i would prefer that some dominant girl call me her personal footcleaner or her human-sockbascket, its arouse me so much. My ultimate dream that my gf's friend with stunning feet call me that names and abuse me like that, it will be the honor!

will every one have his own desire,s , do you like it to be humiliation or because you just love it
    you don't need to answer that if you don't feel like ^_^

God Of Footsniffing
    I hate humiliation. I don't find being called a footboy but I don't want to be called slave or any trash talk like that.

God Of Footsniffing
    Where I go it's a given that I am called pet names from time to time. It's all out for fun. The women appreciate what I do for them. And I love every minute of it!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I absolutely love being called degrading names while being at someone's feet! It's incredibly arousing; humiliation is a big part of my fetish.

FOOT SLAVE... I think its funny. I would love it though.

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by MrThatFootFetishGuy View Post
    I absolutely love being called degrading names while being at someone's feet! It's incredibly arousing; humiliation is a big part of my fetish.
    Me also, and am happy I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Technope View Post
    FOOT SLAVE... I think its funny. I would love it though.
    This is precisely what I am at times. I've been told last night I follow directions very well.

Yeah, but I'm not solely a "foot femdom" kind of person. I enjoy domination more broadly then that, and I worship feet whether we're in roles or not. So there are times where I wouldn't be into being called names because we're not in dom-sub mode yet.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

God Of Footsniffing
    For some reason or another, I prefer to be called slut, or lucky foot slut the most. But like I said, it's all in good fun and I earn a mutual respect with the women. One of them years ago got carried away with me. I said to her to go fuck herself, and was walking out. Now this is the funny part, when I complained to the woman at the desk about it, she asked me to rub her feet. The one I yelled out has ben trying to be in contact with me ever since. She said to me she likes me because I don't take crap from anyone.

will i think wee should love feet because wee love them not because we like being slave,s or the be humiliated, it,s just like if i went to a prostitution and told her to insult me , beside not because we love feet it means we should call it worshiping, if it is really like that, then why not saying to thous who kiss women hand,s as worshiper, i prefer to cal it supper love than worship ^_^ and the only name i like to be call with is ,foot boy

Apprentice Footsniffer Sock_sniffer's Avatar
    My wife use to call me her dirty wetback as I worshipped her feet.

and your ok with it ?^_^

Apprentice Footsniffer Sock_sniffer's Avatar
    Didn't bug me at all.

will it,s your wife wich it mean,s another thing, if it,s my wife ill be ok with it, but if she is not, then this could be a problem ^_^