Thread: Ratio of smelly to non-smelly feet

God Of Footsniffing

Ratio of smelly to non-smelly feet

How many pairs of feet would you say are smelly out of a random bunch?
    It seems to me that if I just encounter random girls less than half of the female feet will be smelly at all!
    Also, out of all the girls who do have smelly feet the smell is usually very slight and mild.
    Maybe only 10% or so have feet that are extremely stinky.
    It kind of sucks how you can always get feet by paying for it but most of the time they won't even smell.
    I haven't tried strip joints yet maybe those girls are an exception.

God Of Footsniffing
    It is my firm belief that the natural level of foot odor depends on the person. I would say that there's no more than 10 percent that have a natural strong stink.

The majority of women have many, many shoes and that tends to a regular switch between the pairs. If the person doesn't get sweaty feed that quickly, the feet won't get smelly.
    I experienced that natural women have smellier feet, spoken in general. I think they don't care that much about how their feet smell. So these women might have smelly feet, but not in every case of course.
    Then there are women who don't bother wearing the same pair for longer time, just for a whole season. Their feet probably are more interesting.
    And the smallest group of women are those, who make their feet stink on purpose, but you can suppose they are quite rare.

If you meet a woman and you plan to get her feet, you can watch her shoes. You can consider the scent of shoes without seeing the insoles. Just check if the outside looks worn (dirtiness, folds on the material, holes, etc).
    The other option would be asking if her feet actually stink, hahaha :P

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Every pair of womens feet I've been close to have been smelly. Maybe it's just luck? But then again all the ones I've experienced have come from active people, or when I lived abroad where it was hot they were all naturally smelly all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmacman View Post
    Every pair of womens feet I've been close to have been smelly. Maybe it's just luck? But then again all the ones I've experienced have come from active people, or when I lived abroad where it was hot they were all naturally smelly all the time.
    Also depends on what kind of woman you meet. Natural women mostly have smellier feet, just as me They aren't into fashion that much, so they don't buy new shoes every week and keep wearing the same pair for longer.

Fledgling Footsniffer LaceysSox's Avatar
    Out of all my female co-workers I have only noticed a 2 ladies who feet stink and that's mostly because they wear flats without socks.

God Of Footsniffing
    Flats without socks tend to generate most foot odor.

God Of Footsniffing
    YMMY I "made out" with one woman's feet at least three times and so far every time they had the same great cheesy smell. Her shoes had varied also.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I think most girls have smelly feet, maybe 70%. But unfortunately for me, I have only one experience with really very smelly feet so maybe that only 5% have very smelly feet.