Thread: Family feet(incest?)

Silent but Deadly

Family feet(incest?)

I think any foot guy who found their way into my family would be in for a great treat. I don't know of any female members who don't enjoy seeing a guy at their feet. Problem is, post teen I haven't been interested in doing anything related with anyone in my family. It is nice in stories about other people but my reality is that it doesn't work for me.

Just recently we had a party for independence day. My grandma who knows about my fetish, I really think my whole family does, ask me to bring her a pair of socks to wear at the party. This to me was a very strange request and I didn't understand it until later on when she made it a point to try to get my attention when putting on the socks and found it a little upsetting that the show didn't turn me on. Throughout the years both my sisters have tried similar things and my mom, and cousins. Pre-teen I was all for it, not my parents but everyone else was welcome. Later on though, I felt... like I had been taking advantage of.

This thread really didn't have a point. Just something that was on my mind and wanted it to share it with others.

Don't worry about it- Grandma is getting a little senile, so it's not really her fault.
    Got Socks? Click the blue links to check out my blog, my youtube channel and my twitter!

Sorry that this happened to you. I have no understanding as to why.
    My Website : GoddessMelanie.com

Yeah I feel that's an odd thing. Not saying it to offend you, but your grandmother trying to sexually arouse you? May be underlying issues here. Hope everything is okay.

Maybe they are not doing it to turn you on, more likely just friendly teasing, trying to embarrass you or make you blush in front of everyone?
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

Silent but Deadly
    Maybe a friendly teasing but it felt more like something a GF or possible GF might want to do to draw my attention to them. I figured she still remembers catching me sniffing her shoes when I was 8. I can clearly remember that day. My grandma was doing everything in her power to get her feet into my face and would go as far as to purposely leave her shoes beside me. I rarely see my grandma and it seems like she has yet to get the hint that I'm not interested.

As I said early, there was a time when all the females in my family were either involved with this or trying to be involved. It was something that wasn't talked about but if I so much as glanced at any of their feet when we were alone they made it an point to let me know they were open/wanted me to sniff them. Thankfully it didn't take that many refusal to get them to stop. I still have to focus on keeping my eyes above the mid section to stop anyone from getting the impression that I might be interested in meeting with them for a private session. The very thought of it is more than enough to make want to gag. Both of my sisters were much older than I was and they use their size advantage do a whole lot of stuff to me that I didn't enjoy and use to include their friends as if I were an activity that could be used whenever they were bored. Before they realized I was into feet I use to hate being alone with them. I don't know what made me go from really enjoying it to being disgusted by the whole idea of it but it was a sudden change and not something that happened over time.

I don't think there is anything wrong with enjoying such things, and on some degrees I wouldn't consider it weird to have a younger person enjoy them. I do find it disturbing when older people and parents are readily willing to fill their every desire rather than point out why they(the younger children) shouldn't do such things with them.

I'm going to have to agree that on the part of the adults, it is... I will leave out the words I want to use. But... well... people are fucked up.
    Just ignore your creepy grandmother, I think every family that "overly affectionate" person that you do everything in your power to avoid being alone with.
    Got Socks? Click the blue links to check out my blog, my youtube channel and my twitter!

I think Key might be right.....

BUT......You could grab Granny's feet at the next cookout and make a HUGE show out of how bad they smell and how hot they are while hunching on her......bet she would leave you the fuck alone after that