Thread: Fem/fem karate feet domination story!

Fem/fem karate feet domination story!

Hi Kelly, Long time no speak. In case you didn't recognize my e-mail, this is Alice Porter your old friend from high school, who is now living in New York. Everything is alright, how have you been doing? I still work at Pepsi in Westchester, and I recently got a raise. I heard that you are still very active with Karate, and that you are very happy, and your business is doing great! I just got my daughter Lisa involved in Karate, and she has been doing very well with it, and really has been enjoying it. That is till recently, when I witnessed something that is still haunting me.
    Being that you are so experienced with Karate, and you incorporate it in your work, I thought I'd share all the details with you, it is good therapy for me to sort of get it off my chest. As you probably remember Lisa is growing up, she is now 18 years of age and she's a beautiful young woman. She is 5'4 105 pounds, with curly and wavy shoulder length brown hair and green eyes with a full pouty pink mouth. She takes after her Mom with nice shapely legs and slim big size 9 feet. She was doing so well with this Karate, and it became her passion, having already achieved a green belt. She just had a tournament match this past Sunday, and she and I are both tormented by it! To the point where I can't sit there and watch this stuff! I really can't take it any more! I mean, what's a mother to do? Your a mom, you must understand what I mean, right? I'm sorry I think I'm getting ahead of myself! Let me explain. I take her to this event, Lisa is fit and ready and looks great in her white Gi and green sash. She even got her toes painted green to match her sash.
    Her opponent is this very sexy young blonde. Felicia Lowe was also 18 but she looked at least 27. She was very tall and thin, so mature and sure of herself, about 5'8 110 pounds, long toned legs and these really gorgeous feet. I sat close to the action, and for some reason this girl's feet stood out to me. I never thought of feet much, but this young girl had the two sexiest feet that I think I've ever seen. Her blonde hair was long and straight, she had blue eyes, but as she practiced her kicks and techniques, I found my eyes glued to her feet. She had a red jacket on, black pants, and these slim and long size 11 feet with red painted toes. Her feet were pale, she had a slight arch, her soles were rose colored with hardly any wrinkles. Her big toes were long straight and prominent, and both bent slightly inward. The other toes lined up and decended evenly. Her toenails were professionally pedicured, they were slightly long and were squared off at the tips. Very sexy young mature teen feet. Felicia was also a green belt.
    This tournament stipulated that the match was over only when the winner said so. I had no problem with that because Lisa is so good, and she was 6-0 in her bouts. The girls bow to each other and it begins. Lisa lands a good side kick to Felicia's right ribs, and follows with a good left right punch combination. Felicia took it too well. Felicia was bouncing on her long toes, then landed a left kick to my pretty daughters right cheek. I heard the smack, and then saw the red welt on her face. This young blonde bitch then kicked her in the face again, with her sexy very large bare foot, in the same spot, really bruising Lisa's pretty face. The girls traded kicks, Lisa landed one to Felicia's right shin, but Felicia countered with a left knee to Lisa's belly. Lisa was doubled over, and this blonde bitch launches her long bare right foot right into her nose. Lisa is wobbled, I never saw her so dazed! It was horrible, as she stumbled around. This blonde then fires a devestating straight kick up the middle! This sexy girls bare foot goes flush smack into my pretty daughters face! I sat right there watching this! Her big red polished toe of this killer right foot nails my daughter in her right eye, the sole pressed into her nose and her heel nailed her chin! I watch my daughter lifted off her feet and falling flat on her back! I want to go to my daughter, but they don't let me!!!! Could you believe that! They said Felicia didn't say it was over yet!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!! So this blonde bitch stands over Lisa who clearly lost! She looks at the crowd and smiles. Then she lifts her right bare foot that I saw so clearly earlier, and lowers it very slowly on my poor baby's face!
    This bitch is stepping on my girls face! Everyone watches her rub her long sweaty foot all over her face! I watch her rub her hands through her hair, and she wiggles her foot all over my daughters face! Lisa was awoken by the bad smell of the foot. She is sliding it up and down and all over her face! The bitch switches feet, and rubs her foot sweat all over Lisa's face! She then sits on my daughter and smothers her with her bare feet! My poor girl is having her pretty face stepped on by this girl's feet!! Lisa is kicking her legs, twisting and bucking, and deeply smelling and looking at these bare feet that beat her! Lisa's face was like a sandal for this girls foot! She's forcing my daughter to deeply smell her feet!!! Can you believe this! She can see nothing but this girls foot soles, she is like a door mat for blonde bare smelly feet! The bitch now forces her to lick the moist sweat off her smoothe soles with her tongue. I'm watching my girl taste this bitches bare feet! What the hell is this! I'm crazed, my girl's tongue is going up and down her soles. She's laughing, wiggling her toes, my girl is tasting her feet, smelling them, her face is full of blonde teen feet. She then has to suck on her moist, stinky polished red toes.
    The big toes are cleaned and swirled in my baby's mouth! Kelly, I'm watching my daughter, flat on her back, worship and make love to this Felicia's feet! She could never forget how these feet looked, tasted, smelled, for the rest of her life! This must have lasted a good 20 minutes into this bitch said she was done. She stepped off of her face, and just walked away when she was done having her feet refreshed, with tingly toes! Oh my sore feet feel soooo good now, this bitch yells to us! I can't believe that I had to watch this! I ran to my daughter, her face was wet with foot sweat, and it smelled of Felicia's feet. I could smell her feet so clearly on my girl's face! It was a salty sweaty foot smell! I kissed my daughter, and by doing so, I tasted that bitches feet in my mouth too! I looked in my dazed girl's face, wiped out, a foot wipe for a teen blonde! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY MORE! WHAT MOTHER COULD! Kelly, my daughter wants revenge, but I can't let her face a hightmare like this again!!! Could I? As a mother what would you do? Kelly, I have dreams about this Felicia's feet! Those sexy, big, size 11 feet humiliated my daughter completely!
    What should I do? Kelly, you run a dojo, please help me! Please get back to me! THANK YOU!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Yes! I remember reading and loving this story (so much that I wrote a sequel to it), but the page it used to be on no longer exists. Happy to see it reposetd.

If you still have the sequel, please post it here as well! THANKS!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    It already is posted.

I'll have to search for it, I want to read it again!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Here's the link that I found. I think this is what you wanted, ROYALS:

http://www.footsniffing.com/showthre...0487#post10487

That's it! Good stuff! Thank you!