Hello everyone.

I go by the name Hedor. I used to be a very active member of this forum, before various life changes took place, and I had to become a lurker over the years. I tried becoming active again after getting a new computer (my old one was no longer funtioning,) but I forgot my old password. So I made a new account, since that one wasn't used for the past several years, and since I'm a different person from what I was back then, took on a new name as well.

Since making the account, I was a lurker moreso than anything. While lurking for the past several months, I went through several threads on this forum. While doing so, i realized how different the place had become, compared to how it once was. Various users who were common posters back then (Key, Royal, GoddessMelanie, ShelliOrly, Lucien Lachance and various others) either left, moved on, or, as was the case with Royal, found a way to get banned. Others went on a hiatus and returned, although they longer posted as much as they used to.

New stories/experiences were no longer flourishing the site as much as they used to, and the case was the same with the video clip section. The footsmelling discussion was still active, but a lot of topics seemed redundant, having been discussed various times over the years.

I've noticed all the "sellers" and promoters of other sites come and go from here, and how threads of that nature wound up being much more common than new experiences, clips, discussions, etc.

I've noticed all the vile spam that soles2nose character has spread throughout the site. At first, I thought it was an inside joke that I was missing out on, since I've been lurking for some time now. However, I quickly realized that it was anything but, and that this character was genuinely posting atrocious buffoonery due to some issue he had with the community. I have no idea what it was, nor does it matter to me. But, it did alarm me that characters of this nature had popped up on the site.

It's gotten to the point that Ergle has created a thread about it that has garnered various replies, in which he put forth the notion that this place may get shut down again. As someone who remembers when the place was hacked back in 2011, thus resulting in a whole new forum (I still haven't been able to relocate some of my favorite stories from the old forum, which I still reminisce about on occasion,) as well as the time he shut the site down in 2012, I wasn't sure how I felt about this development.

After all, it was that shutdown that caused me to shy away from this place, and I genuinely believed it would never return. Well, it came back months later, but I didn't realize this until a while after it returned. I stayed somewhat active for a few months after returning, although nowhere near as much as I used to. But, I got busy, eventually stopped posting, and became a lurker.

As a result, I wasn't sure if Ergle's post would have much effect on me. Would it really matter to me if this place got shut down again? If so, there's no way it would impact me like it did in 2011 or 2012, right? After all, things are so different. I'm at a different stage of my life now than I was back then. I was a college student when I had first joined, and when the 2011 hack occurred, I was devastated. Would it really matter that much to me if this place got shut down again?

I don't know what the answer to that question is, but honestly, I hope I never have to find out. I loved this place. This place made me realize that there was nothing wrong with who I was, and that I was far from an abnormal freak that I once had begun to believe I was. It showed me that it was okay to be who you are, and that there are others who have the same fetish I do. I do not want to see this place go away. If it does, while it may not be as devastating as it was the first time, it would still be a blow. Therefore. I will try to become an active member on this forum.

Over the years, I've been through various fetish-related experiences. There are some that stood out more than others, and a few that I've remembered for over a decade, that I never got around to sharing. Now that I have some free time on my hands, I will write about them.

I've also collected various foot fetish-related videos, and in hopes of revamping that section, I will post them as well.

I don't know if the content I will post will have much of an impact. I don't know what the fate of this haven will be. However, I hope it sticks around for years to come. It changed my life, and I'm sure it played a huge role in the lives of many others as well. I hope it stays around to help others as well.

-Hedor