Thread: How to read ALL the stories of tramplestories.org from the web archives.org

Fledgling Footsniffer

How to read ALL the stories of tramplestories.org from the web archives.org

Hi to all...

At the following link that pointing to tramplestories.org last web archives, allmost, all the links seem to be damaged

https://web.archive.org/web/20071006...ry/stories.php

I noticed that the links of all the stories, that have for title, one word, working perfectly....
    EXAMPLE: The story "Angela"
    https://web.archive.org/web/20071014...oryname=Angela
    That gave me the thought, that the other links work too, but something is missing and seemingly look damaged.

Finally I found it.... The spaces between the words of the titles, were doing the damage to the links.

What is the solution?
    Simply, replace between the words in every space "%20" ... the symbol "+"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. SIMPLE EXAMPLE
    The story... "Beach Trample"

When you right click and copy the link to paste it looks like that
    https://web.archive.org/web/20130112...showstory.php?storyname=Beach%20Trample

Replace the "%20" (space) with the symbol "+" to look like that... storyname=Beach+Trample
    https://web.archive.org/web/20071016...=BEACH+TRAMPLE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. COMPLICATED EXAMPLE
    The story... "Just happen tonight!! (2)"

https://web.archive.org/web/20071006...showstory.php?storyname=Just%20happen%20tonight!!%20%20(2)

Replace the "%20" (space) with the symbol "+" to look like that... storyname=Just+happen+tonight!!++(2)
    https://web.archive.org/web/20071016...tonight!!++(2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even there are symbols in the line of the link ... put the + when there is a space in front or back of them.

THIS WORKS 100% TO ALL LINKS

Have a nice weekend and Happy reading to all....
    Last edited by stefano78gr; 29-01-2016 at 12:00 PM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    No one has said anything so I just wanted to say thanks. You reconnected me with a favourite old story of mine

Fledgling Footsniffer
    stefano78gr
    thank you for finding these stories, they are all my favorites! but could you help me get to my favorite on this story site?
    I tried to copy my favorite story Crushed By My Cousin the way you described, but I couldn't get it to copy. Is there a way
    you could copy and post it to this thread? I really would appreciate your help! Thank you for your help, Mikey p

any involve smelling?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Any member ! Is there anyone out there that has had any success trying to open up or download the stories from
    tramplestories.org? If there is, could someone post the stories Crushed by my cousin and Sitting on the jerk. These
    are my all time favorite stories and seeing them on this old site and not being able to read them is frustrating. I
    appreciate any help I could get from membership on this. Thank you for your help!!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by stefano78gr View Post
    Hi to all...

At the following link that pointing to tramplestories.org last web archives, allmost, all the links seem to be damaged

https://web.archive.org/web/20071006...ry/stories.php

I noticed that the links of all the stories, that have for title, one word, working perfectly....
    EXAMPLE: The story "Angela"
    https://web.archive.org/web/20071014...oryname=Angela
    That gave me the thought, that the other links work too, but something is missing and seemingly look damaged.

Finally I found it.... The spaces between the words of the titles, were doing the damage to the links.

What is the solution?
    Simply, replace between the words in every space "%20" ... the symbol "+"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. SIMPLE EXAMPLE
    The story... "Beach Trample"

https://web.archive.org/web/20130112...showstory.php?storyname=Beach%20Trample

Replace the "%20" (space) with the symbol "+" to look like that... storyname=Beach+Trample
    https://web.archive.org/web/20071016...=BEACH+TRAMPLE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. COMPLICATED EXAMPLE
    The story... "Just happen tonight!! (2)"

https://web.archive.org/web/20071006...showstory.php?storyname=Just%20happen%20tonight!!%20%20(2)

Replace the "%20" (space) with the symbol "+" to look like that... storyname=Just+happen+tonight!!++(2)
    https://web.archive.org/web/20071016...tonight!!++(2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even there are symbols in the line of the link ... put the + when there is a space in front or back of them.

THIS WORKS 100% TO ALL LINKS

Have a nice weekend and Happy reading to all....
    Thank you stefano78gr. I can read all those stories with help of you. As a trample fan it is really important for me.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
    Any member ! Is there anyone out there that has had any success trying to open up or download the stories from
    tramplestories.org? If there is, could someone post the stories Crushed by my cousin and Sitting on the jerk. These
    are my all time favorite stories and seeing them on this old site and not being able to read them is frustrating. I
    appreciate any help I could get from membership on this. Thank you for your help!!
    Although it is clearly explained Stefano's instrucitons, let me help you for these two stories.

CRUSHED BY MY COUSIN

When I was around 9 years old, my parents would leave me at my grandparent's place when they go to work, which is a couple of miles away from our house. It is nearer to my school from there as well as having someone to look after me when I got home from school. Also staying with my grandparents are two girl cousins aged 16 and 17 where they attended a better school than the one in their hometown. The one who is 16 is not really of a blood relation as she was an adopted child to my uncle but the family treated her just the same like a family member.
    The trample or rather a crush incident happened one afternoon when I had come home from school. As I told you earlier, I am a hyperactive kind of kid and quite skinny. It is so much so that my rib bones are really sticking out and I had cousins who called me guitar strings. On that particular day, I was being quite mischievous to the 16 years old girl cousin and kind of pissed her off. To give you an idea of how tall she was, the top of my head was at the level of her shoulders. I guess my height at that time was around 4 and ½ feet or slightly less (I'm an asian), she would be around 5' 4". She had an athletic build and weighed around 110 pounds compared to me less than 70 pounds.

As I said, she was getting quite pissed of me messing with her that she chased me until I ran into an empty room where she cornered me to a wooden bed. I tried to jump onto the bed but she beat me to it and pushed me down on the mattress-less bed and proceeds to sit on my stomach. She held both of my hands with her hands when I tried to push her off. Boy was she was heavy on me. My stomach was compressed to the wooden bed and I begin to feel the pain in my abdomen. I felt like my internal organs and intestines were being flattened by her butt. I can still remember the sensation where the insides of my stomach were throbbing and kind of trying to push her weight up. I think this is due to the blood trying to flow down to my lower abdomen but her weight is really restricting it so maybe my heart had to work extra hard to get the blood flowing there. Or it could just be my stomach muscles spasm from her weight on it.

She was straddling me with both legs on my side and I could see her panties from where I was pinned under her (but I cannot remember the color). I gave up of pushing her off me after a few attempts. She is just too strong and way too heavy for me to push her off. I just lie there and I tried to sweet talk my way out of the situation but she just sit there like she is sitting on a couch or something. I remembered trying to apologized to her saying I wouldn't be naughty or bad to her again but she said something like it was too late for that. I told her that she is really hurting my stomach and if she didn't get off me soon, I'd be probably shitting in my pants soon from her weight compressing my abdomen so hard. Even my voice sounded strained then. Finally I begged her to shift her weight higher to my chest area as my stomach was really hurting then. Ouch! bad mistake. She did just that and straddled on the middle of my chest. Both her legs still folded sideways but her both her thighs were beside my heads. Her panties were just beneath my chin and I remembered her pussy/panties smell rather unpleasant. Worst, her weight is now compressing my chest flat to the hard wooden bed. I had difficulties in drawing air into my chest and it hurts like it was on fire after a while. Again I asked her to get off me. She told me like she really like sitting on me and would stay there as long as she wants to. With a really strained voice, I asked her again to shift downwards so I can breath again. She was looking down on me with an evil smile on her face and start jumping her butt up and down on me like she was riding a horse. I managed to draw a little bit of air in when her weight is off me but it soon was forced out of my lungs when her butt came crashing back down hard. I remembered breathing funny as well as the funny sound that came out of me when the air was being forced out repeatedly from my lungs. It is about time that she stopped after about 30 or 40 straddles later cause if she was to continue much longer, my face would have turned blue from the lack of air getting properly into my lungs.

I was relieved when she moved herself just a fraction lower to my stomach, right on the edge of the lower ribs. I could feel her pelvic bones sitting onto my lower ribs and it hurt like hell. I thought it would break under her weight. When I shout out in pain, she moved further down onto my lower stomach. Now I'm back to square one. Again I begged her to get off me but she was gigling and rocking her but on my poor stomach. I told her that I needed to pee but she just ignored me. I really felt like having to ease my self. I think this is because she was now sitting on my bladder. Though it may not be that full but with her weight, even a half full or a three-quarter full bladder would be so excruciatingly inflated like a full bladder. I was wriggling under her trying to get off the bed but I was just couldn't budge from where I was. I don't know why but soon after that she moved herself lower onto my pubic bones. That was a real relief even though her weight was concentrated down to her butt bones and were pinning whatever thin flesh I had against my own pubic bones. That hurt a lot too but I guess it was better than having her sitting directly on my bladder. I was actually having a hard on from all her sitting on me. I guess I had an early fetish liking but just didn't know it yet then.

When she was sitting on my pelvic area, she was actually sitting on my still little hard dick as well. I remembered that it felt like it was pinned under her and it felt a bit like someone is squashing your balls, but at the same time, it feels good. She just sat there the whole time and I think she knew that she was sitting on my dick because she made some adjustments by wriggling her ass on me to move my dick in between her but cheek instead. I don't know it then but my wild guess now is maybe she also like the feeling of something warm resting between her legs. Or maybe she knew what she was doing and wanted to abuse me into climax because it is when she is wriggling her ass to get my pinned dick into position that I feel like peeing again. I was confused by this feeling then but damn it felt good then. I was getting aroused by all this and was nearing my climax when I felt like my body was being lifted up into the sky on a rocket fireworks where it burst into a million stars. It was so intense and my whole body was spasming under her weight until I felt so wonderful and relaxed after that. She stooped wriggling her butt when I opened my eyes after that. She had this evil grin on her face and I thought like "shit! I peed in my pants". She was laughing when she got off me and I can see that her short skirt is wet from my pee too. That is what I think then. I still didn't know about what I went though that day was a sexual orgasm. Later that day I overheard her told the other girl cousin when I sneaked up upon them of what she did to me and they were laughing about it. They didn't know I heard them but I was feeling very shy thinking I had peed in my pants. Anyway, I really like the sensation of having my first climax and kind of addicted to try it again but damn her, as much as I like to get her to play that game again, she just is not interested to do it anymore. But I soon forget about it as I don't know the method of releasing my steam off then nor do I know how to wank at such a tender age. I only knew that I was being abused by her in that incident when I was in my teens later on and even then, the word abuse does not come to mind. But to think of it, no, I am not mad at her but rather like it that it happened. It really adds colors to my early life and made me into a trampling and crush fetish that I am today. I can still recall most of the incident quite clearly just as I can recall some of the things that I do at a much earlier stage of my life. After all, it is a vivid moment of my first sexual climax.

Kasut 99

SITTING ON THE JERK

--Sitting on the Jerk--
    -By Subtosh-

--- Jake was arrogant and totally self-centered. He did what ever he wanted without giving any consideration to those around him. He also thought he was God’s gift to women, and thought all the women on campus were attracted to him. They all thought he was a complete jerk: but he was oblivious. He couldn't see that almost everyone; male and female alike despised him.

He was running around the university grounds, trying to keep up the body he imagined the girls were lusting after. As usual, He wasn’t paying any attention to the other people walking around during this busy part of the day: he nearly missed several people and brushed against several others, as he ran trough the crowds.

He whipped around a corner and slammed right into a girl, hurrying to her next class, knocking all the books and papers she was carrying, right out of her hands, spreading them all over the walkway.

“Hey” she screamed out.

He didn’t even stop. He just continued on, smiling back at her in an arrogant manner, as another girl stopped and helped her pick up her papers and books. He didn’t even give it another thought.

--- Later on that day, after all his classes and activities were over, he decided to have another run before heading home. As he was running he noticed he wasn’t feeling all that great, but pushed on. But before he could finish all his usual laps, he started feeling really dizzy, and knew that if he didn’t sit down he was going to collapse. As he came into a small courtyard, he saw a vacant bench. As he sat down he could feel his pulse throbbing in his head and decided to lie back on the bench. He just lied there on the bench with his eyes closed, hoping the pain and dizziness would ware off.

As he was resting Jamie (the girl he had crashed into so rudely earlier) walked into the courtyard, with her friend Gwen. They were both surprised to see someone lying on the bench. They had always come here to study and talk because it was so secluded: as almost nobody ever hung around this part of the campus.

Jamie’s face turned red when she recognized him lying there on the bench.
    She turned to Gwen “That's him!” “That’s the Jackass that ran into me this morning!”

Gwen could tell Jamie had something in mind, when she saw the evil grin on her face. “What are you thinking girl?” she asked amused.

Jamie just held her finger to her mouth for Gwen to be quite, and started tiptoeing over to where he was laying on the bench, with his eyes closed.

When she was standing right in front of his head, she turned around, smiling smugly at Gwen, she plopped down right on his upturned face.

-All of a sudden Jack felt something warm, press down heavily, on his face. He tried to open his eyes, but couldn’t see anything. He could feel fabric rubbing against his face. He could tell by the smell and the feel of warm flesh that someone had sat down on his face. When he tried to use his hands to push it off, he felt soft strange hands grab hold of his wrist.
    He heard a female giggle and realized it was a woman. He couldn’t believe it there was a strange woman sitting on his face.

He tried using his legs to buck and break free, but when Gwen saw this, she came over and sat down on his thighs holding him down.

-He felt another warm weight press down on his thighs, and could no longer move his legs. He couldn't believe this, now there were two people sitting on him. He became furious and tried to struggle until he felt a sudden burst of pain. One of the girls had punched him in the balls! He tried yelling out at them but they just laughed at how he sounded: his voice muffled under Jamie’s but.

He felt the women on his face move around, until her crouch rested right over his nose, forcing him to smell her musky sent. The two girls just chatted away with each other, as he suffered beneath them.

As the two girls talked, Jamie rubbed her crouch back and forth on his nose, using it to massage her bottom. She was really getting excited using him this way. The power she felt over him was really making her juices flow. It was feeling incredible: but she knew it would feel even better on her bare bottom.

The area was so secluded she knew she wouldn’t be seen.

Gwen could see Jamie had thought up a new humiliation for him, by the wicked smile that came across her face. She was surprised when Jamie suddenly hopped up and quickly pulled down her pants and underwear.

-Before Jack’s eyes could even adjust to the light, he saw her ass come back down on his face. She made certain his nose was positioned right up the crack of her ass. She wiggled and twisted around on his face using his nose to massage her but-hole.

He was totally humiliated: he couldn't believe a woman was using his face to scratch her but. But she didn’t stop there. After Gwen joked about how lucky he was to be under them and that a jerk like him wasn't even good enough to kiss their asses. Jamie decided shed give him a little treat.

He felt the weight on his face ease a little bit, as she lifted up and positioned her but-hole right over his mouth. He heard the girl above order him to stick out his toung and give it a lick.

He thought she must be crazy “There's no way I’m going to lick her ass!” he thought.

When she felt he wasn't responding, she clenched her hand into a fist and slammed it down onto crouch causing him to see stars. She told him he better start licking her ass right now.

He couldn’t stand anymore pain. He stuck out his toung and started slowly licking along her sweaty crack.

She just sat back smiling and enjoying the sensation, as he lapped at her hole. Gwen joked “An asshole licking an asshole” laughing.

She kept him licking her ass for a long time: if he tried to stop she would punch him in the balls or gut to get him back to serving her ass. After awhile Jamie realized Gwen was growing a little board. She offered to switch places with Gwen. Gwen was excited and excepted eagerly.

-He felt the girl’s but lift up off his face, but before he had gotten a seconds relief, Gwen had pulled down her shorts and panties and plopped down on his face. He could tell she enjoyed putting him trough everything the other girl had done. First rubbing her crack back and forth on his nose, use it to massage her but-hole.

Gwen particular loved to twist and bounce on his ugly face. She had always hated his guts, and really enjoyed humiliating him in every way. “He deserves every bit!” she muttered.

While grinding on his face Gwen realized she really needed to pee. She wasn’t about to make the long walk to the nearest restroom, when she had this loser under her, to humiliate.

Giving Jake a good punch in the gut, she ordered him to open his mouth, as she positioned her pee-hole right over his mouth.

Jake was surprised when a hot acrid stream of piss started filling his mouth. He almost choked, trying to guzzle it all down after she told him she’d beat his balls to a pulp if he didn’t swallow every drop. He was greatly relived when he had finally swallowed the last trickle of her salty piss.

For Gwen it had never felt as good to pee as it did to pee in his mouth, “He deserved it” “the little asshole” she thought.

She made him clean around her pee-hole licking off any drops of urine. She made him lick all along her ass crack and crotch. She figured this was the only way a loser like him could please a girl.

Jamie had grown board just sitting on his crotch and legs and suddenly hopped up. She stepped right up on to his stomach lying on the bench.
    She started jumped up and down all over his body: his chest, stomach, crotch and legs were all pounded under her sneakers. Gwen loved the how it felt as he tried to breath under her ass, as Jamie jumped up and down on his guts.

One girl would sit on his face and the other would stomp and jump on his body. They kept this up for several hours, gaining a sadistic pleasure from torturing him. When Jamie needed to pee: Gwen encouraged her to use his mouth to.

When they finally grew tired and hopped of to go home he was totally exhausted. He could only see blurred colors and couldn’t see them as they skipped off laughing. He had know idea who they were. He had to rest awhile before he could even walk. After he managed to stumble home: he found his clothes covered in the girls dirty sneaker prints.

The next day every part of his whole body ached. He was too ashamed to ever go back to the university; he had to call on the phone to tell the administrators to cancel his enrollment.

---The End---