Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first foot fetish experience at a local strip club

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I actually had a similar sort of experience once. My friend and I were staying in a hotel for the night, bored as hell. We went for a drive, pulled up in a secluded spot and got pretty stoned. So we're just sitting there, listening to some music, when he tells me that he knows where a brothel is and that it's close by. I'd never met - let alone had reason to pay - a woman who traded in the pleasure business, but he had been before and ended up talking me into it; I was pretty baked.
    So we get there and get shown into a little room and these women come in one by one to introduce themselves. Most of them weren't terribly attractive to me; older women for the most part(and I mean this in a relative sense because I was only about 20 at the time) who seemed around 30 or so. They were all very classy and professional, but just didn't particularly strike my fancy, and for $140 I felt that to go through with it someone would have to strike my fancy. And then the last girl came in, Tori, who was a girl - turned out she was only 19 herself. She was beautiful; dark hair, gorgeous face, sexy, curvy body with a few well-placed tattoos and feet to die for. They were in open-toed heels, so I could only just make out her first few toes, but they looked divine(painted a red that was so dark it sometimes looked black).
    The only problem was that she was also the only girl that my friend was willing to pay for. We explained this to the woman who came in to ask us if we liked any of them and she went to tell Tori what we said. We were both pretty surprised to find out that she was willing to entertain both of us for the same price of 140 each(normally it would be more for a two on one situation).
    We ended up agreeing, but I was becoming increasingly reluctant and nervous. As Jerry Seinfeld said, "I'm not an orgy guy". Once we got into the room and it was time to begin, I found myself cripplingly embarrassed and there was simply no way that I was going to be able to perform adequately. I kind of just said I couldn't do it and stepped out of the room. He came out about 5 or so minutes later and said he was already done and I could use the remaining 20-25 minutes. So I went back in and Tori kind of just chatted with me for a while and got me feeling a little more comfortable. She ended up bringing the conversation around to asking what sort of things turned me on. I reluctantly told her that I had a foot fetish and she raised an eyebrow, smiled and almost purred the words "oh really?". She then crossed her right ankle over her left knee and slipped off her heel, giving her toes a nice stretch, spreading and scrunching as she asked "do my feet turn you on?". I almost couldn't reply. They were phenomenal. Probably about a size 7 or 8, soft looking, wrinkled soles and delicate, perfectly proportioned, rounded toes that spread out beautifully. I managed to stammer out a "yes" and that was it. She laughed and asked me what it was she liked about her feet. All the afforementioned details came to mind, but they all came at once, blocking the door to my vocal abilities like all the diseases in Mr Burns' body. I couldn't say anything, so she started running her fingers over her sole and between her toes; tracing the shapes of her toes as she spread them apart and caressing the wrinkles in her sole as she scrunched her toes and started to tell me what she liked about her feet. "I love my toes," she said, staring at her foot. "They all go in a nice line, they're not long and pointy or short and stubby, they're soft and delicate...and I love how far I can spread them apart from each other." As she said this, she spread them apart further than ever, at which point I detected a slight but very distinct smell. I looked closer and noticed that her feet were softer looking than it seemed they should be after being in heels(usually they are slightly red and sore looking). I realized that they were soft, spongy and damp from the sweat that had accumulated in her shoes. They mustn't have been tight heels, because they just left her feet perfectly soft, sweaty and stinky. I was kind of snapped out my reverie when she then scrunched her toes up tight and arched her foot back, making her sole appear wider than it actually was, her wrinkled sole springing to life. She ran her fingers down her wrinkled ridges and looked me straight in the eyes as she said "And I really like my soles. They're soooooo soft(she even kind of moaned this part), and I think the wrinkles in my soles are super sexy...do you like them?" While she was asking if I liked her wrinkles, she shifted her sitting position and held her sole right up to my face, still scrunching tightly. Her wrinkled soles were probably an inch or so in front of my eyes. All I could do was nod - I might have managed an "mhmmmmm" but I'm not entirely sure. I tried to take a whiff of her sole while it was so close, but i wasnt quick enough. She gave a reall cheeky, sensual laugh and moved into the middle of the bed and took her other shoe off.
    I finally managed to get some words out and I asked her if she liked the way her feet smelled. She arched her eyebrow again and laughed, but there was a mischeivious twinkle in her eye as she said "oh you're fun!" She lifted her left foot up to her face and spread her toes apart to receive her nose, which she buried in her open toes, inhaling deeply. Her head came up with a dreamy look and the most sexual smile I've ever seen. She almost half-whispered, "I love the way feet smell." she bent her head back down and grabbed her nose in between her big and second toe, the others splaying across her face, inhaling deeply again. "Especially my feet". My mouth was hanging open in utter amazement and I knew that any worries, shyness or embarrassment were so far gone that they might as well have flown over the Bermuda triangle.
    She then brought her foot down from her face and raised bother them up to mine, planting her soles on either side of my nose, using her toes to caress my forehead and eyebrows and spreading/scrunching them right over my eyes. One foot made its way down to my chest and forced me into a laying down position while the other hovered around my nose, eyes and mouth. That was when she asked me if I liked the way her feet smelled. Again, I didn't answer, I just breathed as deeply as I could. It was the best smell my nose has ever sampled. Slightly leathery from her shoes with the sour tinge of sweat. It was magnificent.
    From there, things got a little more explicit than I'm willing to share in such detail, but it was wild. My remaining time flew by and before I knew it it was over. But it remains one of the best experiences I have had and it never would have happened if I hadn't done something I normally wouldn't do. Jorm, your experience wouldn't have happened if you also hadnt done something you normally wouldn't, and it sounds excellent. BUT. You need to go back there and pay that 40 bucks for both the girls. You need to. Two girls together, both into it and experienced with their feet...things could get intense, they could dominate you like nothing else. Please, please do it.

Sorry Azryel, but I don't really have any pressing desire to go back there. It was fun and amazing, but strip clubs aren't really my venue. I just went once to see what it was like. Besides, I've pretty much made up my mind that I want my next foot experience to be with my girlfriend, whenever I find her and whoever she turns out to be, and the time is right.

Plus, I must say that having an interaction with two girls is rather against my principles. I'd much rather have an interaction with one girl and give her all my attention and affection. It's just not something that I personally believe in or agree with.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I think you said K is single how about her?

I'm actually thinking of going back in there one of these days and asking her if she wants to hang out outside of work and then taking it from there.