Thread: My first foot fetish experience at a local strip club

My first foot fetish experience at a local strip club

Yes guys, I finally did it. I got up the guts to go to a local gentleman's club and have a genuine foot fetish experience that I will never forget.
    So there I was, watching the gals dance one by one, waiting on a friend that worked there that knew me well enough that I could have a foot fetish session/private dance with her. I didn't see her ever show, but several dancers were coming up to me and flirting with me. There was barely anyone there, so it was great. One particular dancer came up to me; we'll call her K. She a was tall, immaculately tan girl whith curly blonde hair with brown highlights and cute freckles on the bridge of her nose. She asked me "Do you come here often?" I replied, "No this is actually my first time."
    K's eyes lit up with an adorable, mischievous inner fire, "Ahh a virgin! I love virgins!"
    I smiled sweetly back.
    "So are you looking for a good time tonight?" she asked, tossing her hair back.
    "Yes, I'm actually waiting on a friend of mine that I thought was going to be here tonight," I replied.
    "What's her name?" she asked
    "V." I answered.
    "Oh I'm so sorry," K. said sadly, "She's not gonna be here tonight. But whatever you were wanting to do with her, you can do with me."
    "Well you see," I answered, "I'm looking to have a private dance, they're $20.00 right?"
    "Uh-huh," she answered.
    "Well sweetheart, I must admit to you," I said, "What I'm going to ask you for is somewhat different than what you're probably used to. I assure you it's nothing dirty..."
    "Just tell me, baby," she laid a comforting soft hand on mine, "You don't have to be afraid."
    "Okay, here it goes," I just simply spat out, "Are you familiar with guys that have a foot fetish?"
    Her eyes lit up again and an adorable smile crossed her face, "Oh I love foot guys! Do you wanna see my toes?"
    "Of course," I replied, staying calm as could be on the outside, but on the inside I couldn't believe this was happening.
    She flashed her toes in front of my face, which were encased in tall, rather painful looking, clear stripper heels. They were beautifully tan and each painted like a rainbow. I smiled as I thought to my self, "How fitting for the anniversary of the death of metal legend Ronnie James Dio. I bet she has no idea!"
    "Beatiful!"I said, "Well, my dear, my mind's pretty much made up now. I'm certainly glad I found you. Let's go back for a private dance, shall we?"
    She smiled and said, "Of course." And we went back to a rather intimate room with a couch. As the song was continuing to play before the one song I would have my foot session with her, she sat beside me and asked me what I liked in feet, and what I wanted her to do. I replied that I enjoyed feet with an odor to them, to which in response she took off her shoe, smelled her own foot, and smiled mischievously, nodding. I then said I enjoyed sniffing a girl's feet and having them pinch my nose between their toes, and I also loved to kiss them/lick them.
    "Sounds good!" she said. The song started. "Okay, Josh old boy," I told myself in my mind, "You've waited your entire life for this moment! Here we go!"
    She took off one of her shoes, put it to my nose, and I inhaled deeply along the toe area. The smell was musty, like an old cave deep in the earth.
    "Oh, that is nice!" I replied. Then I began to kiss and lick down the length of her foot. It was so soft and beautiful. Her long, soft, marshmallowy toes slid over my nose and I inhaled. I smelled again the musty smell of earth, leather, and a faint, but still powerful cheesy aroma. I was in heaven. Space and time's rules seemed to no longer apply.
    "What was that you wanted me to do with your nose?" she asked sweetly.
    "Oh, just pinch it lightly between your toes," I replied in delirious bliss.
    She took the big toe of one foot and the big toe of the other foot and pinched it between them.
    I laughed and said, "No I meant..." and before I could explain, she instantly did what I wanted, lightly squeezing my nose between her first and second toes. I sniffed away in absolute bliss. The cheesy, earthy moisture between her toes saturating my notrils. She rubbed her feet up and down my face, slowly, sensually, caressing my cheeks with her toes.
    "Tell me how much you want me to smell your feet, darling," I breathed.
    "Oh baby!" she moaned, "Oh smell my feet baby! Smell them and take it all in! You like the smell of my feet, baby?"
    "Oh yes..." I answered, her toes gripping my nose, "I want you to just work over my nose, sweetheart. Just let your toes take control!"
    Switching from one foot to the other, she grabbed my nose with her toes, me kissing and licking the ball of her foot at the same time, her shaking my head playfully back and forth by gripping my nose.
    Then suddenly, time seemed to collide in on itself and the song was over, she put her shoes back on.
    "You wanna go another round?" she smiled.
    "I think that will be it for right now, sweetie," I replied, "But thank you for such a wonderful foot worship session."
    She said "Your welcome!" and smiled as I kissed her hand.
    As I was leaving the booth she said, "I'll be back out in a few minutes."
    I said ok, and waited to say goodbye to her before I left.
    A couple of girs came by, sat in my lap, and flirted with me as I waited.
    After about five minutes, K came back and said "So, what did you think? Was it good for your first time?"
    "Oh, absolutely phenomenal!" I smiled.
    "You want to go at it again?"
    I thought in my mind, "That's another 20 bucks, I better not." I answered, "I think I've had a wonderful experience tonight, and I think it's time to bring it to an end."
    With the most adorable puppy dog eyes, she asked me to at least sit and talk with her. I couldn't resist. We talked about all sorts of things, sharing not too intimate details but still we talked about where we were from and what we did and what our interests were.
    "I must say," I replied, "You sure know how to dance, and boy do you know what to do with your toes! Haha!"
    She smiled and arched one eyebrow, a look that absolutely drives me crazy with women. "I had this boyfriend that had a foot fetish. I absolutely loved it! Sadly, he died in a car wreck."
    "Oh that's terrible," I said, my heart genuinely feeling for her, "I'm so sorry!"
    "It's ok," she answered, "It was hard to work through at first, but each day gets better now."
    "That's wonderful," I answered, and we kept on chatting and I asked her if she was single, to which she replied yes. She then asked if I was sure I didn't want another private dance.
    "What's it gonna hurt?" she smiled, "It IS after all, your first time."
    My mind calculated a plan, I would let her dance around the pole again, getting her feet sweatier and then I would take her back for another foot session. As she said, it was my first time.
    "Alright!" I said, "You're right, what's it gonna hurt? I tell you what, you go and dance one more time around the pole and then I'll take you back."
    "Oh thanks so much, Josh," she lit up from ear to ear, "I'll be right back to dance!"
    I waited about five minutes, during this time a couple more girls approached me, one of which sat on my lap and gyrated against me, caressing the back of my neck as she was speaking to me. They both asked me if I wanted a private dance, and I politely replied that I promised K. my last one of the evening, which they respected.
    K. came back in. I was admiring her superb physique as she went up and down the poles, summersaulting and climbing upside down like a female version of Robin from the Batman comics. Was I falling in love here? I thought of her feet again and how they were inevitably building up sweat in those painful-looking heels, and I just sighed in utter bliss. She finally came back and I said, "Well, a promise is a promise, honey. Let's go!"
    I took her hand and led her toward the back, gave her another twenty, and we made ourselves comfortable beside each other until the song started. She gave me a pleasant surprise this time when she sat on top of my legs and playfully, firmly, shoved me with her left foot so I was laying down on the couch under her feet. She began running her feet up and down my face again, playing with my hair.
    "Oh baby!" I sighed, "I want you to totally just dominate me this time!"
    "She started working my nose in between her toes again, more roughly this time and the earthy, cheesy smell was even stronger and they were very sweaty. I was inhaling in utter bliss and ecstacy. She began rubbing her toes up and down my face and onto my neck, me kissing and licking her toes and feet as they came back up towards my face.
    "Darling," I sighed, "Make it so I always remember your toes."
    She threw her head back in ecstacy and flexed and rubbed her toes against my face, down my cheeks onto my mouth and onto my nose, pinching it several times. The stink was so intoxicating. She tapped her foot on my face to the beat of the music, which really turned me on, and then, when the song was done and it started going into the next song, she lovingly caressed my face one last time with her foot, as slowly as she could, and gently put her shoes back on, smiling.
    "I'll be back out there in a few minutes," she said.
    "And I'll be waiting," I smiled.
    I waited on here to come back for me to say goodbye to her, this time for the final time, and she sat in my lap, caressed my neck, cuddled up close to me and said, "You know, I just talked to another one of the girls and she agreed to do a two-on-one foot session with you. Just you, me, and her, it's 40 bucks, but wouldn't it be worth it to end your first time with an experience you'll never forget?"
    "Oh sweetheart, I really appreciate what you did, but I really must be going."
    "Aww..come on. It's just this once. You'll go out with a real bang, I promise you."
    "I'm very sorry, honey, I really am."
    "Yeah, you're sorry alright," she smiled enticingly, "You don't know how sorry you are because this girl and I had something truly awesome planned for you with our feet. We had planned it out and everything."
    "Oh, K!I thank you with all my heart for going through all that trouble just to make my first time special, but you gotta understand, I can't...."
    "I understand,"he embraced me reassuringly.
    "You have made tonight such a pleasure," I told her, staring deep into her eyes, and kissed her hand once more. "Goodbye."
    "Goodbye, Josh," she smiled sweetly. "Have a great night."
    "You too," I answered, a bit sad, but comfortable I had made the right choice in not spending any more money.I'll always remember K, my first footgirl.

Greatly written, enjoyed reading that, sounds like you had a brilliant time!
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

Well, thank you Key. I happen to be an aspiring fantasy/horror writer, and I decided to pour my talents into describing this wonderful experience. I may have not been able to incorporate any magic weapons, monsters, dragons, mystic races, or dark ancient gods into this story, but I enjoyed writing it nonetheless. LOL Thanks so much for reading.

I'm afraid that bought a tear or two to my eye... well done, sir... you overcame your fears, you went out there into the world, and you had an experience you'll always remember. You should be very proud of yourself. You became a different person that night; you moved from the man who fantasies to the man who experiences... and if this website has contributed in any way at all to your success then every single moment I've put in to DOSF over the last fifteen years has been absolutely 100% worthwhile.

This evening I'll raise a glass to you, friend.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Reading this made me very happy for you. Congrats man!

Thank you two very much, and yes, this board, as I mentioned in the recent thread I posted, has indeed helped me face my fears. Actually it's funny how I ended up going to that club last night. I had just finished hanging out with one of my good friends, and I hadn't ate supper yet, so I thought about going to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat something. I was thinking about all the pretty gals that are usually there, and then my stream of thought connected pretty girls to the local strip joint. Something inside just told me "The time has come." So I decided, once and for all, no turning back that I was going. In the car on the way there I was so nervous I was nearly shaking, but I told my fear and adherence to strict legalistic dogma "No! No you old bastard! You aren't going to get me this time! I'm not having intercourse with anyone before marriage, I'm not hurting anyone or myself, and there's no risk of me catching anything, so I'll be damned if you're going to stop me this time!" It kept yammering but eventually shut up.
    It was also pretty awesome how I just seemed to luck out that night, getting a girl that was totally into foot worship and everything. She said in between our two sessions that there really isn't any other girl here that was into having their feet worshipped, "But you, honey," she winked, "you can come up here and love on my feet any old time you want! It's so erotic! I love it!"
    Now is there a chance that she was lying so that I would pick only her for the dances? Possibly, but not very likely, imho, because I seemed to have built such a connection with her and she seemed so sweet, caring, genuine, and honest. Heck, when I told her I had to go out and check my cell for a minute (there's a policy against cellphone usage in the club), and I came back, she concernedly and caringly asked me if everything was all right. What a sweetheart!!

I don't think she would have done it if she didn't love it, I bet it livened up her night and made a nice change to her usual role
    Pop over and say hello at the Miss Cheeky Feet Blog , have a nosy at the foot vids on my Youtube Channel or check out the awesome feet inspired pictures on my Pinterest boards

thumbs up for that one

BRAVO! You put fear aside, and you were open to a new exciting experience. You maintained control. You were honest with what you like, and got what you wanted. You didn't allow anyone to take advantage of you, and you were careful with your money! When you go back in a month or two or three, bring a maximum of $100 dollars with you. That gets you 4 dances, and a cover charge, and keeps you in control, so you don't go too crazy. A nice fixed budget works. If you play your cards right, you can give free foot rubs, get free foot smelling in too! Just be nice and respectful, easy to talk to, and the girls will hang out with you longer. They like their feet rubbed after dancing, so it is win/win! GLAD YOU HAD FUN!!!!

That sounded like a fantastic time. Wish I could do something like that!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I actually had a similar sort of experience once. My friend and I were staying in a hotel for the night, bored as hell. We went for a drive, pulled up in a secluded spot and got pretty stoned. So we're just sitting there, listening to some music, when he tells me that he knows where a brothel is and that it's close by. I'd never met - let alone had reason to pay - a woman who traded in the pleasure business, but he had been before and ended up talking me into it; I was pretty baked.
    So we get there and get shown into a little room and these women come in one by one to introduce themselves. Most of them weren't terribly attractive to me; older women for the most part(and I mean this in a relative sense because I was only about 20 at the time) who seemed around 30 or so. They were all very classy and professional, but just didn't particularly strike my fancy, and for $140 I felt that to go through with it someone would have to strike my fancy. And then the last girl came in, Tori, who was a girl - turned out she was only 19 herself. She was beautiful; dark hair, gorgeous face, sexy, curvy body with a few well-placed tattoos and feet to die for. They were in open-toed heels, so I could only just make out her first few toes, but they looked divine(painted a red that was so dark it sometimes looked black).
    The only problem was that she was also the only girl that my friend was willing to pay for. We explained this to the woman who came in to ask us if we liked any of them and she went to tell Tori what we said. We were both pretty surprised to find out that she was willing to entertain both of us for the same price of 140 each(normally it would be more for a two on one situation).
    We ended up agreeing, but I was becoming increasingly reluctant and nervous. As Jerry Seinfeld said, "I'm not an orgy guy". Once we got into the room and it was time to begin, I found myself cripplingly embarrassed and there was simply no way that I was going to be able to perform adequately. I kind of just said I couldn't do it and stepped out of the room. He came out about 5 or so minutes later and said he was already done and I could use the remaining 20-25 minutes. So I went back in and Tori kind of just chatted with me for a while and got me feeling a little more comfortable. She ended up bringing the conversation around to asking what sort of things turned me on. I reluctantly told her that I had a foot fetish and she raised an eyebrow, smiled and almost purred the words "oh really?". She then crossed her right ankle over her left knee and slipped off her heel, giving her toes a nice stretch, spreading and scrunching as she asked "do my feet turn you on?". I almost couldn't reply. They were phenomenal. Probably about a size 7 or 8, soft looking, wrinkled soles and delicate, perfectly proportioned, rounded toes that spread out beautifully. I managed to stammer out a "yes" and that was it. She laughed and asked me what it was she liked about her feet. All the afforementioned details came to mind, but they all came at once, blocking the door to my vocal abilities like all the diseases in Mr Burns' body. I couldn't say anything, so she started running her fingers over her sole and between her toes; tracing the shapes of her toes as she spread them apart and caressing the wrinkles in her sole as she scrunched her toes and started to tell me what she liked about her feet. "I love my toes," she said, staring at her foot. "They all go in a nice line, they're not long and pointy or short and stubby, they're soft and delicate...and I love how far I can spread them apart from each other." As she said this, she spread them apart further than ever, at which point I detected a slight but very distinct smell. I looked closer and noticed that her feet were softer looking than it seemed they should be after being in heels(usually they are slightly red and sore looking). I realized that they were soft, spongy and damp from the sweat that had accumulated in her shoes. They mustn't have been tight heels, because they just left her feet perfectly soft, sweaty and stinky. I was kind of snapped out my reverie when she then scrunched her toes up tight and arched her foot back, making her sole appear wider than it actually was, her wrinkled sole springing to life. She ran her fingers down her wrinkled ridges and looked me straight in the eyes as she said "And I really like my soles. They're soooooo soft(she even kind of moaned this part), and I think the wrinkles in my soles are super sexy...do you like them?" While she was asking if I liked her wrinkles, she shifted her sitting position and held her sole right up to my face, still scrunching tightly. Her wrinkled soles were probably an inch or so in front of my eyes. All I could do was nod - I might have managed an "mhmmmmm" but I'm not entirely sure. I tried to take a whiff of her sole while it was so close, but i wasnt quick enough. She gave a reall cheeky, sensual laugh and moved into the middle of the bed and took her other shoe off.
    I finally managed to get some words out and I asked her if she liked the way her feet smelled. She arched her eyebrow again and laughed, but there was a mischeivious twinkle in her eye as she said "oh you're fun!" She lifted her left foot up to her face and spread her toes apart to receive her nose, which she buried in her open toes, inhaling deeply. Her head came up with a dreamy look and the most sexual smile I've ever seen. She almost half-whispered, "I love the way feet smell." she bent her head back down and grabbed her nose in between her big and second toe, the others splaying across her face, inhaling deeply again. "Especially my feet". My mouth was hanging open in utter amazement and I knew that any worries, shyness or embarrassment were so far gone that they might as well have flown over the Bermuda triangle.
    She then brought her foot down from her face and raised bother them up to mine, planting her soles on either side of my nose, using her toes to caress my forehead and eyebrows and spreading/scrunching them right over my eyes. One foot made its way down to my chest and forced me into a laying down position while the other hovered around my nose, eyes and mouth. That was when she asked me if I liked the way her feet smelled. Again, I didn't answer, I just breathed as deeply as I could. It was the best smell my nose has ever sampled. Slightly leathery from her shoes with the sour tinge of sweat. It was magnificent.
    From there, things got a little more explicit than I'm willing to share in such detail, but it was wild. My remaining time flew by and before I knew it it was over. But it remains one of the best experiences I have had and it never would have happened if I hadn't done something I normally wouldn't do. Jorm, your experience wouldn't have happened if you also hadnt done something you normally wouldn't, and it sounds excellent. BUT. You need to go back there and pay that 40 bucks for both the girls. You need to. Two girls together, both into it and experienced with their feet...things could get intense, they could dominate you like nothing else. Please, please do it.

Sorry Azryel, but I don't really have any pressing desire to go back there. It was fun and amazing, but strip clubs aren't really my venue. I just went once to see what it was like. Besides, I've pretty much made up my mind that I want my next foot experience to be with my girlfriend, whenever I find her and whoever she turns out to be, and the time is right.

Plus, I must say that having an interaction with two girls is rather against my principles. I'd much rather have an interaction with one girl and give her all my attention and affection. It's just not something that I personally believe in or agree with.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I think you said K is single how about her?

I'm actually thinking of going back in there one of these days and asking her if she wants to hang out outside of work and then taking it from there.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    These two stories are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.

God Of Footsniffing
    Nice true stories! I just wanted to say if anyone is shy to ask a dancer or mistress for foot sessions, don't be shy at all. I spoke with some of them about this and they all say the same: They prefer it because it's the easiest thing for them to do. Think of it, the main part of the body they use are their feet, which should be very easy for them.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    What a story. I've never been to a strip club, but I don't think I could ask a dancer/stripper for their feet. They probably like guys like us though. We're easy clients.