Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: celeb smelly feet

Fledgling Footsniffer

celeb smelly feet

Which celeb have smelly feet?
    Are there any celeb sad that her feet smell?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I think Britney Spears is one of the more famous ones that publicly have smelly feet (airplane incident). Unfortunately, her feet do NOTHING for me. I would however, LOVE to get a hold of Avril Lavigne's feet....omg

Footsniffer
    Hopefully we can stick to just this one thread, on the old board someone posted this question about once a week!

There are a few UK ones I know of:

The TV presenter Kirsten O'Brien once admitted in a magazine interview to having "the smelliest feet on Earth" and had been banned from taking her shoes off around people. I'm told that on TV she once took her shoes off and waved a bare foot in her male co-presenter's face while laughing, apparently he didn't look pleased - the ungrateful tosser.

Very early on in their career the Spice Girls gave an interview in which Scary Spice outed Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) as having smelly feet. Similarly when Hearsay were interviewed and were asked about bad habits or something, they all rounded on Kym Marsh, complaining about her smelly feet and her habit of taking her trainers off around them, having worn them all day with no socks.

The musician Charlotte Hatherley used to be in the group Ash, in a Q magazine interview they complained that she never changed her socks while on the road. She was quoted as saying "I don't care but it seems to bother the others!"

Years ago I remember Jonathan Ross interviewing a woman who made shoes for celebs. He said "So come on, who's got the smelliest feet?" and she laughed and said "Anneka Rice!" (UK TV presenter not much in evidence these days). But I suspect it was meant as a joke.

Some years ago singer/TV celeb Charlotte Church refused to take her shoes off for a magazine photo shoot (according to the writer of the article) saying "I've got horribly smelly feet".

I'm sure there are probably others I can't recall right now. Of course as mentioned above we all remember the Spears airplane incident. I actually like her feet, I love that windscreen pic of her with her feet up on the dashboard. Hasn't Natalie Portman fessed up in an interview some time ago about having smelly feet?

I'm also getting a vague memory of Kate Hudson - that she got together with someone when he remarked on her smelly feet? (You'd think it would have the opposite effect on her!)
    Last edited by wringer; 05-10-2011 at 08:01 AM.

I seem to recall an interview in which Natalie Portman removed her clogs and apologized to the interviewer about her feet, but I've not been able to find it for a long, long time so I can't verify that.

The TV presenter Kirsten O'Brien once admitted in a magazine interview to having "the smelliest feet on Earth" and had been banned from taking her shoes off around people. I'm told that on TV she once took her shoes off and waved a bare foot in her male co-presenter's face while laughing, apparently he didn't look pleased - the ungrateful tosser.

WOW thats just made my day only reason i watched SMART for the odd time she was barefoot painting a giant pic

Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by jay26 View Post

WOW thats just made my day only reason i watched SMART for the odd time she was barefoot painting a giant pic
    Yeah she's one of those unconventionally sexy girls. I really like her and i too got excited to learn she had confessed to having really smelly feet.

Footsniffer
    i read awhile back when portman had an audition at some play she took her shoes off and people around her were complaining about the stink...

Christina Ricci has been quoted as saying she likes the way her feet smell and she likes smelling her sneakers when she takes them off.
    http://people.famouswhy.com/christina_ricci/

Footsniffer
    yeah she said that and added that her boyfriend hated it when she put her feet on his face to smell them...god i would be in heaven....

Veteran Footsniffer
    Darn. Guess I was too late to introduce Ms Ricci to the thread. I saw a clip where Jessica Biel had silver flats, sniffed one, and exclaimed that they stank. Yup, that clip made me do some naughty things to myself.