Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Smelling Aimee's Pungent Feet

Smelling Aimee's Pungent Feet

She's very young and she was out dancing all night & her feet were very stinky, I'll let these pics speak for themselves.

Pluro
    Attached Images Attached Images

OMG Always lucky pluro!

The first three pics really illustate how she liked to have me smell her Feet... She liked to just engulf & massage my nose with her soft creamy Smelly toes... She said,,, " I love that you love to smell my Feet".. She actually came while I was smelling her feet & that's the truth. I have a few pictures of her, she's cute.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Hot as hell! Love the detail I would really like to see those pictures.
    How did you meet this girl Pluro?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by pluro View Post
    She's very young and she was out dancing all night & her feet were very stinky, I'll let these pics speak for themselves.

Pluro
    What type of shoes did she kick off?

wish i was you

Veteran Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by smellyflatsfan View Post
    What type of shoes did she kick off?
    I have the exact same question. If you can describe them or post a picture, this thread will be gold! At least, it will be even more golden than it already is.

How did I meet her?? I put an ad in Backpage.com,, Titled "Will pay $$ to Smell your feet".. She answered the ad, she was visiting from Florida and said she had an experiance before with a guy who Smelled & Sniffed her feet when they were really smelly and she said she really LOVED! it a lot.

She wore the White Nylons for three days in a row with the same old heels on, which are in two of the pics at the top left.. I first layed on the floor with her sitting in a chair and me underneath with my head sticking out so she could us my sniffing nose as a foot rest,, she worked my nose over really well with her toes while wearing those white stocking,, the scent was UNBELIEVABLE,, Pungent, spicy & cheesey. We did that for about a half an hour, then we layed on the bed and I smelled and sniffed her feet while she enjoyed it for at least another 2 hours

We both came several times,, I never saw her again after that meeting

Pluro
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Thank you Pluro!
    There's nothing better than a girl who actually enjoys and gets turned on by a man sniffing her smelly feet. As you're saying they know how to work your nose and make effort getting their feet really stinky for you. Hers look so delicious! How old was she?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Nice post. You are lucky man