Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Origins of this great footsmelling story

Fledgling Footsniffer

Origins of this great footsmelling story

I came across this story while reviewing some files/folders on an old computer, and I thought it was good enough to post here to see if anyone knew where it came from, the author, etc.

Just curious... regardless, hope you enjoy it.

Back in college, I knew a girl with the absolute worst foot stink. I can only describe it as rotten, moldy wet popcorn. But her feet were gorgeous, and she knew it. She also knew the power they had.

One time we wound up fooling around, and she had me kneel down before her at the foot of the bed. She slipped her heels off and placed them on my face, with the instruction not to move and to keep my hands behind my back. Her feet were huge, size 11, and she covered my entire face planting them there. Immediately I began to gag at the stench, but she told me to stay still and breathe. I couldn't see anything, and every time I inhaled I got a whiff of her footstink. After a few minutes, I realized I wasn't going to get used to it. it was like being in a jar of vinegar.

But a funny thing happened. She left them there for what seemed like forever, with no other stimulation, and kept telling me just to breathe in and take in the funk, and that if I trusted her I'd see why. About ten minutes in I'm guessing, the smell started to get to me, but in a totally unexpected way. I was starting to get really frustrated by it. Each time I took a breath, her smell (which was only getting worse as she sweated against my face) was turning me on more and more. My @#%$ sprang to attention on its own, and soon it was bobbing and pulsing. And then pre-cum started to gather at the tip. She was driving me to orgasm just from the intense odor of her feet.

I started to quiver, but she told me to hold still and just keep breathing. I wasn't about to disagree, as much as I was bothered by the smell, the effect it was having on me was an incentive to listen to her and ride it out. My breathing became ragged, and I felt my @#%$ start to itch and pump involuntarily as I got closer and closer to the point of no return. Each cheesy breath felt like a pump into her @#%$.

After one last heavy breath, I buckled and felt a squirt come out, and I kept cumming over and over as she laughed at what was happening. She ground her soles against my face as shot after shot poured out of my untouched @#%$, and only removed them when I was totally drained.

Afterwards, she confessed she hadn't showered in three days, and had made sure to work out that afternoon in a pair of old jellies, just to build up the smell. She'd performed the same trick on three other men, all of whom came from the smell of her soles, and she got off knowing she could force an orgasm out of anyone she wanted with her stink.

Veteran Footsniffer
    That was, um, EPIC.

Lucky bastard.

Footsniffer
    I think it'd be cool if somebody took this idea and turned it into a lengthier story or series of some sort

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Bump

Footsniffer
    I agree with admiralkurtz

longer can be better

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Bump

Heh. That's pretty damned impressive.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Its an Awesome story, but have no idea about the author or where it came from as this is the first time I've seen it.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Someone add to it please. Make it long.

I'll consider it, but I've never written anything long involving feet. We'll see.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Bump

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    I'll consider it, but I've never written anything long involving feet. We'll see.
    Please do.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    A series version of this, done right, would be amazing.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Someone please

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by fossil View Post
    Someone please
    bump

Fledgling Footsniffer
    This is one of a series of stories,they commonly referred to as the stinkfoot stories.If memory serves correct they're about six or seven in the series.I believe the main characters name is Miranda.Unfortunately I do not remember the name of the author,but given their popularity over the years they should be found with a little investigating.

I just discovered it and I have to say that a longer version would be great
    Check out my website: http://www.karolinkafeet.com :*
    e-mail: mkarolinka95@gmail.com

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by undrft1 View Post
    This is one of a series of stories,they commonly referred to as the stinkfoot stories.If memory serves correct they're about six or seven in the series.I believe the main characters name is Miranda.Unfortunately I do not remember the name of the author,but given their popularity over the years they should be found with a little investigating.

Doesn't seem to be part of that. Can't find it anywhere..