Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DOSF and big, big sticks of dynamite

Hey. Hey soles2nose. You're a fuckwad. Come over to the US and fight me, bitch. xD

Sorry for antagonizing him, but I was just having too much of a good time.
    Last edited by sacurason; 17-01-2016 at 04:38 AM.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

God Of Footsniffing
    I would love to see Soles2Nose's title changed from Veteran FootSniffer to Veteran Fuckwit!

Quote Originally Posted by FootTimes View Post
    I would love to see Soles2Nose's title changed from Veteran FootSniffer to Veteran Fuckwit!
    Done, and done!

Hey soles2nose. You're a fuckwad.
    Careful, now... Is a fuckwad worse than a fuckwit?

You want a to be fucked up totally I will give it to you ban me I will come back and fuck up your forum, you think you can do whatever you want in your only world
    What? English, please. I put this in Google Translate and it couldn't identify the language. Can somebody help?

I will come back and fuck up your forum
    Aah, now that bit was in English.

How? Your best weapons are capital letters and illiterate ranting - and that's about it. All you can do is post shit, and I can delete it (as can the other moderators) and complain to your ISP (for the abuse) and the police; your threats of rape and violence towards me and your sexual harassment of Natsuko would probably be enough to get you a short prison sentence, should I find myself sufficiently motivated to pursue the complaint.

I've dealt with VirginMedia before - as a matter of fact I have some friends in the company - and I've found them to be very helpful.

By ALL MEANS, keep it up.

Or be a man, and walk away.

Like every single moron EVER in the history of DOSF, you'll keep up this nonsense for a little while, realise it's not getting you anywhere, and you'll go away. It's just a matter of WHEN - and that's dependent on how mad you are at me, how much free time you have, and your tolerance for people laughing in your face as you make an idiot of yourself.

Anyway watch and see what happens to your forum, fucking ugly cunt
    Pissed off FUCKWITS have been whining about getting DOSF shut down since 1997 and look how successful they've been.

I will not be holding my breath and I advise you to save yours for more fruitful endeavours.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Well . . . he really saved my day you know, because today was a shitty day. First i was like:

. . . then I saw all the threads and it made my day, can't stop laughing since then. Thank You Fuckwit <3

<3 Smell My Feet <3 Wanna Smell My Feet? Survive My Socks First *gg* <3 Smell My Feet <3

God Of Footsniffing
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle
    Done, and done!
    That's good, he really worked hard for that title and earned it in spades
    Last edited by FootTimes; 19-01-2016 at 12:08 AM.

That soles2nose guy was such a disrespectful rude jackass fucktwit sorry you had to put up with him ergle and natsuko smh that's not how we behave in the den.

That's also not how we behave in England; the guy lives here (sadly) but doesn't represent us culturally.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Veteran fuckwit is now banned As entertaining as he was, I'm bored with it...

Wait!?! Do I have to change my user name to "asslicker" now? Or will "foot-hooker" suffice?
    "I'm from trouble"

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    Well . . . he really saved my day you know, because today was a shitty day. First i was like:

. . . then I saw all the threads and it made my day, can't stop laughing since then. Thank You Fuckwit <3

Bahahaaa!
    "I'm from trouble"

indeed justice has now been served. :P I hate people that troll the den over stupid stuff like that jeez that guy was like a straight up immature brat/child lmao time to grow up. He did not have to be so rude and disrespectful toward ergle like that and flood the forum with those childish messages so ignorant. It was funny because he was a stupid idiot but I agree sweet it has gotten boring and tiresome glad he got the boot.

some people just need to learn to grow up sadly

God Of Footsniffing
    Why was soles2nose so crazy angry anyhow?

Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    That's also not how we behave in England; the guy lives here (sadly) but doesn't represent us culturally.
    As an American, I would have bet money he was too.

Fuck, there goes my belief that everyone from England is a classy intellectual. Curse you dated stereotypes!

Well, he's yet another ill-mannered foreign shit, pissing all over my country's reputation.

rude and disrespectful toward ergle like that and flood the forum with those childish messages so ignorant.
    Quite. I'm used to people yelling at me. It comes with the territory. People don't like getting told off. That's fair enough. But when somebody is willing to piss all over a community just to get to ME... that, I think, is when that person loses any credibility they may have had and becomes purely contemptible.

It was his choice to spam the forum with foul language; and that wasn't just an attack on me - that was an attack on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, and the only jusitifcation for that is pure malice.

Furthering my initial statement that he doesn't and never did give a toss about the community or anybody within it; he only wanted to use DOSF as his own personal rent-free brothel and when that privilige was withdrawn, suddenly his true nature comes out.

Since I know he never will, because he's an arrogant fuckwit, I'll apologise to anybody who was offended by his childish outburst. I absolutely stand by what I said to him initially, and I still believe it to be very, very nice up until the final lines, which I say he utterly deserved... but nonetheless, I made the mistake of assuming he was a good person and wouldn't take out his anger at me on the rest of you... so for what it's worth, I'm sorry you had to go through that.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Fledgling Footsniffer
    *Claps* Handled this better than a lot of people would. Not just the one guy, but with what you originally said in your initial post. Looks like I might've joined the DOSF a little too late.