Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DOSF and big, big sticks of dynamite

The reason people cheat on their spouses is because they are not fulfilled or satisfied.
    That's an explanation, but not a reason; yes, you have a responsibility to play your part in the relationship but two wrongs don't make a right; and one party cannot justify their own bad behaviour by pointing to their partner's failures.

If you're in a relationship and you find yourself unfulfilled or unhappy, talk to your partner about it and if an understanding cannot be reached, accept that and stay faithful, or if you cannot accept it, end the relationship.

If you have an open relationship, it's not TECHNICALLY not cheating; it's not cheating. That kind of relationship just isn't for me - but it clearly works for some people and I've got nothing but respect for them.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

How the hell did we get onto cheating from this thread...

Although as one of the poly crowd - I can confirm an open relationship is not cheating, it is a lot of talking and prep and worrying about each other for something that is awesome and connecting!

For those that don't know, despite my absolute inability to turn up I have been sniffing around in the background to see how I can help. It's really great to see so many good ideas about what we can do to improve this place. I am hoping to structure some time into my life here, my girlfriend is keen to join us all here and that will prompt me to poke my head in a little more!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Tbh I thought I would find lots of posts I wanted to comment on, bit I am struggling. It all seems a bit seedy and one sided. Where are the girls hiding that enjoy having their feet played with? Where are the guys that want to talk about fun new ideas? I hope this is just a lull and the dosf isn't all adverts for sellers and men wanting hookers who will let them play with feet. I'm not judging, trust me I don't care what anyone is into its all good. But I feel like maybe people like me are being scared/bored away.
    By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Worvan, you shall be avenged!

Quote Originally Posted by Avralivia View Post
    Tbh I thought I would find lots of posts I wanted to comment on, bit I am struggling. It all seems a bit seedy and one sided. Where are the girls hiding that enjoy having their feet played with? Where are the guys that want to talk about fun new ideas? I hope this is just a lull and the dosf isn't all adverts for sellers and men wanting hookers who will let them play with feet. I'm not judging, trust me I don't care what anyone is into its all good. But I feel like maybe people like me are being scared/bored away.
    I'm one of those girls who love the foot play and I totally agree! It seems like all we get, female wise, are the wham, bam, thank you, ma'am sellers who don't stick around long enough, or even care to develop relationships. And the ones who DO stay just as the same old questions...it's like they're just trying to put the minimum effort in to look like they are participating. They're not fooling anyone though:-( Please, please, please don't leave! Stay and help us be more female-friendly!
    "I'm from trouble"

I wonder if I could throw in my two cents, having not been an active member in recent months.

It's always nice to see a lively forum and I don't really see that this one is suffering in any way. It still seems to be well supported, admittedly, largely by the same few familiar names who have always contributed over the years, with the exception of a few. But this is always the way with forums. I was reading another forum yesterday where they only had half a dozen since August, but they are still a great little team and have no intention of closing down. People will post as and when they are ready, or feel passionate enough to make a comment. It's just how forums are.

Facebook (which I hate, but also find useful) may be partly to blame, and it has lots of lively discussion groups, but they are invariably filled with idiots posting shite after shite, abuse after abuse, spam after spam. I can't be doing with it. Maybe there aren't as many posts here today when compared to a few years ago, but I wouldn't want that to be the reason for closing a group. How about doing what some groups have done and open up a Facebook group to promote this one? I have seen this work really well with a couple of groups I used to run, but it's another 'job' and requires a little work.

Ergle is clearly very passionate about this forum and you can see the pain he goes through trying to keep order. No wonder he might get angry from time to time, and who can blame him after reading some of the posts: The disrespectful comments made in the London thread, etc. We all lose it from time to time and it's good to see the management have a human - and especially a caring side, however it may manifest itself. I don't always agree with everything Ergle posts (see, I'm not creeping) but I think he's bang on most of the time (OK, maybe a little there).

All forums I've ever known seem to have been busier in the past, but I think that's just a sign of the times. Social media might be the future in some respects, but it's not my idea of fun.

I could vow to post more often, but I know my work is going to take hold again at some point, so I can promise to look in as I have time. It's all we can do. Plus, even if some of the posts have people asking the same questions, churning out the same old stuff, isn't that a good thing? This is probably my main point. It doesn't matter to me if the same thread has been posted twenty times or more. As long as there is new input or a new angle to the subject. "What makes women's feet smell the most?", "Which shoes make feet the smelliest?", "Which toe is the smelliest", "Would aliens have smellier feet?". It doesn't bother me - and this is from somebody who HATES small talk. Small talk drives me mad! But people still do it. Is it a problem? No, it's people being friendly and approachable. It's the same in the forum world. It might be a repeat post with highly predictable content, but it's all good to me.

Sorry - post duplicated for some reason.

@Ergsbergs . . . DOSF dying? Before that happens, my feet will get un-smelly Seriously, come on man, the DEN is like picking the favorite movie over 7001254521 DVDs and watch it again and again and again. It never gets old. I got old though O____O
    You Wanna Be My Bitch? SMELL MY FEET! *Ooohohohohohoho*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ0tx2XO5y0

If the mighty Natsuko can come back (what a Christmas present!) perhaps DOSF can live again...
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Double Post sucks

Mighty Natsuko gives you strenghth ( ^ ___ ^ ) Say AAAAAH *Feeding you with my Foot-Gunk, it awakes Hidden-Super-Powers*

God Of Footsniffing
    What do your feet smell like Natsuko? Vinegar? Cheese?

It really depends on the footwear and shoes. Socks have mostlty a popcorny/nacho/Cheese kinda smell. Nylons go vinegary. Barefoot in flats or sneakers are a mix of both. Nylons can be very nasty and sometimes beyond vinegary . . . . then it's a mixture of Vinegar/Catpiss/Ammonia / something else. Especially worn in Ballerinas/flats or in old Leather Boots.

Can't sleep u.u . . . insomnia strikes again.
    Last edited by Natsuko; 27-12-2015 at 02:47 AM.

God Of Footsniffing
    How long on average would you say it takes for your feet to get super stinky? Three days without washing them? Most people don't have socks or feet that super stinky after just 1 day unless they have very naturally stinky feet.

1 Day is more than enough. If you have the right setup & shoes it takes only 1 hour or even less. Now everyone has a different perception of "Super Stinky". But 3 Days . . . i don't think, that anyone here could stand my feet after 3-4 days, they start to smell like salty-vinegar-piss-something xD

My perception of "super stinky" feet are oreos dunked in chilled milk... Or even worse FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES! shudders* Let's not talk of such horrors…

I'm glad to see people resisting the scourge. I will do my part to ensure a comfortable environment for discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    1 Day is more than enough. If you have the right setup & shoes it takes only 1 hour or even less. Now everyone has a different perception of "Super Stinky". But 3 Days . . . i don't think, that anyone here could stand my feet after 3-4 days, they start to smell like salty-vinegar-piss-something xD
    How about a week?

-- Thich Nhat Hanh

A week? well . . . those Nylons that i had . . . . in Project Nastiness . . . i've worn them for about 6 days ~ almost a week. They were so hardcore, crusty, stiff and so stinky. It was so nasty, but at the same time it was an alluring smell and the taste was delicious. Yummy . . . . Ergs . . . if I would tell you to chew on these Nylons . . . until they're clean . . . . would you hesitate? Or would you chew all my sweat out of them, while i' m watching you with a sadistic grin on my face? *gg*

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuko View Post
    would you hesitate?
    Not for one second, and you can take that one to the bank...
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

ergleburgle, I was not around but now that I am back, I can see that you have some issues with me.
    Quite; for all the issues stated which you will go on to ignore and instead talk about irrelevant fluff that has no bearing on the subject and will not help your endgame cause which is, let's be absolutely honest, getting your foot hooker thread going again.

You don't know me...we had some chat in the past in fact this is my second time coming to DOSF since many years ago.
    Oh, dear, I do hate being right all the time...

I know you've been a member for a long time; Hitler was leader of the Nazi Party for a long time. What's your point?

This thing is it is not very manly and polite to try to undermine me without knowing who I am
    Woah, there... back that truck up.

I've never tried to undermine you (you do a very good job of that all on your own) and I respond ONLY to the things you write and the things you do on this forum.

"Who you are" is not relevant; you could be the Queen for all I know - what's pertinent is the things you say and the things you do.

the fact that you have assumptions about my attitude shows that you are not really reading or monitoring what the members write
    Cite examples, please, of where I have made assumptions about your attitude. I have never made assumptions about anything; I don't need to make assumptions because I have facts which are far more interesting.

I read and monitor everything written here - in my own time, on my own dime.

Don't get mixed up; me not agreeing with you is NOT the same thing as me not reading what you wrote.

I was one of the guys who truly advertised your forum on many other forums as I thought it was an open fair and very friendly forum, if you saw my posts you would understand that the thread I started was a good one...
    1. I never asked you to.
    2. I don't care.
    3. We are not a brothel and I do not appreciate you inviting people here to use the forum as such.

...and many participants did go with the rules
    And many didn't, and that includes you.

Although I warned the ones that went over the top...
    That's not your job and you don't get to decide who went over the top.

I am not here to police or monitor everyone,its admins job.
    Yes, thank you, I know that - I have been doing the damn job for nearly twenty years.

I threatened the badly behaved people in the thread, asked the creator of the thread to take some responsibility in his own creation, and when he refused to do so and the presence of that thread started to hurt this community, I removed the thread. That is the essence of the admin's job and I did it.

All that's going on here is that you're pissed because you lost your foot hookers. Don't bullshit a bullshitter.

I read and sometimes make comment on other posts.
    The last time you did was two years and a month ago. And that is me being charitable.

I even try to attempt to write a story which I am not good at, you intervene and told me how to write it.
    Of course I didn't. Bullshit and lies come easily to you, I think.

Hence I started to merge people who has the same interest to share contacts, Anyway What I am saying is that, I am already on many other forums and groups and actively taking part in many posts
    Good for you; again, what's your point?

But I suggest you start deleting very inappropriate posts before you reach mine.
    I'm not interested in your suggestions and I thank you to keep them to yourself.

Enjoy and next time show a little bit respect,
    You arrogant fuckwit.

as you said we don't know eachother so no need to be rude.
    Again, you arrogant fuckwit.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post

You arrogant fuckwit.

Again, you arrogant fuckwit.
    I love it, when you do that xD