Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Planet of the Arches and Workout Girls Feet, stinky shoes, socks, and feet!!!

Apprentice Footsniffer jediofthefeet's Avatar
    September 24th: Aubry

Aubry is the girl I mentioned in my previous post. If you saw her dressed as a Hufflepuff kitten with a Catholic schoolgirl skirt and white fishnets, you'd more than understand.
    That is one reason I love Tom Danger aka Everage on Deviantart. He shoots dozens of cosplay girls, and has them barefoot for many of their sets.
    I would wager that more than a few of them probably wore a pair of stinky shoes to their shoots, and hopefully had stinky feet to match.

Aubry's wide 10's are not only beautiful, but ticklish too. She is also good at toe curling and toe spreading.
    But the things you mostly want to know are are her shoes and feet stinky. I give you a definite yes to that!

I told her I really wanted her flats. They held fond memories for me, and were stinky!

http://planetofthearches.blogspot.co...irl-aubry.html

After we shot, I went into Godfather mode, and made her an offer she couldn't refuse.

October 20th: Veronica

I didn't expect Veronica to come by with green hair, but she did. Her dark hair, raver/rocker/skater girl look was one I grew to love. It made her a true Veronica in my book!
    She also had unexpected news, which for you will be fantastic news. Come to find out, she was ready to ditch her everyday pair of Converse All Stars. What? No way! She had
    so may drawings on them, they were falling apart, and even had marking on them she could not identify. Obviously, she had many experiences and travels in them. But she said
    it was time to part ways with them. Girls rarely part with their nostalgic footwear; trust me on that. So after our shoot, I took additional pictures of them to post to the site.

She already parted with her stinky work flats, so I guess those were next in line.

January 12th: Lori Glimmer

How to you start off a New Year? You do it big!!! One of my New Year's resolutions was to have the first person for 2017 be someone who would floor me in every way: looks, personality, attitude, shoes, feet, foot movement, etc.
    So who did I get? The super awesome and amazing, Lori Glimmer!!! She is very active on her Twitter account, plus she has her own C4S store. It is www.clips4sale.com/95815

She is not one of those entitled C4S girls who thinks just because she hit the genetic lottery, she can toy with our fetish and make bucks off it. When she told me in her interview about a boyfriend she had who had a foot fetish,
    I knew she got it. Let me tell you, once she took off her super worn Vans, her toes were nonstop! None of us want to see a hot girl with dead feet. The same way women can tell a lot about a many by how he dances, we can tell
    a lot about girls by how they move their feet, and especially wiggle their toes. Speaking of the genetic lottery, Lori is one beautiful goth! That is her natural look in her interview video, no glamorous makeup or airbrushing.
    Her wide feet drove me wild. So did her high arches. But it was her short, thick unpolished toes that were the hot buttons for me. I definitely want her back for another shoot!

Jediofthefeet

May 24th: Naida Black

So how do you follow up after you shot with one fantastic fetish model? You shoot another one! Naida Black has a wide variety of looks that keep you wondering if you are seeing the same person or not.
    I admit, every time I saw her at a recent fetish anniversary weekend, I had to do a double take to make sure she was her. We were supposed to shoot last year, but our schedules didn't align.

We made up for this year. I requested she come as natural as possible. She did, and her wide soles and thick toes with dark nail polish with designs took center stage. Look for to really make a name for
    herself in fetish, especially with latex being her material of choice. You can see more of her on her Instagram page. https://www.instagram.com/naida.black/?hl=en

July 6th: Ava

Ava is back, and with a look that will drive fans of Bailey Quarters from the show WKRP in Cinncinati, totally wild! Yes, I am one of those fans. She was the most beautiful woman I ever saw on the show. It used to drive me nuts to see her
    wearing boots all the time. There were never any bare feet scenes on the show. So it was a dream come true to see Jan Smithers feet on WikiFeet years and years later in poses where she seems to be modeling her feet as much as the rest
    of her. I was blown away by her insanely high arches, just as I am with Ava's. When Ava came over, she wore sandals, and they made her feet dirty. Oh wow! She apologized for it, of course. Girls are clueless about many of the things that we often find incredibly sexy about them.

Do not miss her pictures or videos. Just think of being able to finally see Bailey finally showing off her feet and doing foot fetish stuff!

Fledgling Footsniffer Cheesyodor's Avatar
    I'll check this out it sounds pretty great though

August 28th: Casey

Casey was a stunning blonde who Jenna introduced to me, you can read the details here.

http://planetofthearches.blogspot.co...irl-casey.html

I was totally caught off guard by her stinky size 6 1/2 feet! They were so sharp-smelling that
    I had trouble pulling myself away from them so as to continue with her interview!

If any of you got her sneakers or flip flops, you'd be in for something special!

Jediofthefeet

August 28th: Jenna

Jenna was a very pretty brunette introduced to me by a mutual friend, you can read the details here.

http://planetofthearches.blogspot.co...irl-jenna.html

Her size 7 feet dominated me without working hard. Jenna was a natural at seducing just with
    her foot movements. That meant she came a long, long way from the girl she told me who
    didn't want anyone looking at her feet, let alone touching them! So thank the foot guys she knew
    who paved the way for us to be able to see them now.

Jediofthefeet