Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Planet of the Arches and Workout Girls Feet, stinky shoes, socks, and feet!!!

Apprentice Footsniffer jediofthefeet's Avatar

Planet of the Arches and Workout Girls Feet, stinky shoes, socks, and feet!!!

I've been doing a lot of thinking these past months, and it led to me not updating as often as I used to do it.
    As a producer, I have to adapt, evolve, or get left behind. Remember typewriters??? So now, I'm back with a renewed vigor!

I give you quite a bit of viewing and reading to choose from:

www.planetofthearches.com www.clips4sale.com/2610
    www.workoutgirlsfeet.com www.clips4sale.com/2612

www.planetofthearches.blogspot.com

I'm bringing you mainly vanilla girls who are totally new to foot stuff, or have little experience with it.
    And I make a strong effort for them to wear/bring their most offensive smelling footwear, plus come after they've worn their shoes for some hours.
    You also get some who are fetish professionals with stinky shoes, smelly socks, and stinky feet.

What I really want to transition to is picking up where the retired CSS left off after eight phenomenal years.
    He is like a retired magician who never revealed his secrets to anyone. So learning his craft is going to take time. If anyone has any insight, my inbox is available to take your messages.

Until that time comes, please see what I'm we are up to, and give feedback, criticism, and doable requests.

Thank you,

jediofthefeet

October 31th shoot: Amazon Ruby, 5'10 with Size 10's!!!

Come get your tall girl fix with Planet of the Arches and Workout Girls Feet!!!

We have Ruby, a girl who could grace couture magazine covers and rock runways. She thought her size 10's were big, but they are perfect for her height.
    Her soles were dirty when she came over, as you will see in close ups of her feet. I had a field day sniffing her flats when she used her feet to smother me with them.

Get to know her through her interview. After you see it, you will want to see everything else with her in it!

www.clips4sale.com/2610
    www.planetofthearches.com/tour1.html
    www.planetofthearches.blogspot.com [read about how I met Ruby, as well as other everyday girls]

jediofthefeet

Ruby D is one of those girls who rarely ever get any true attention paid to their feet. Guys are too busy looking up at their breasts, looking down at their legs, or looking up at their butts.
    So of course, their feet are pretty much nonexistent. Ruby D is about to get her first foot massage. This girl loves every second of it.
    Watch her lie back and enjoy the feeling of firm hands, some foot kissing, and lotion on her high-arched 10's.

Banned
    Nice to see new stuff on Workout Girls Feet

@WolfBronski -- Thank you. I cut down on my shoot time. So Workout Girls Feet had to go without some love for a while. Also, it has a lot to do with girls having workout clothes, visibly worn socks, and stinky sneakers.

November 13th, 14th, 28th: Sarah Dise, Faye, Ava

Sarah Dise is a well-known alt/fetish model in the fetish community, and pretty barbaric when it comes to using her feet.
    Faye wanted to show off her high arches because she knows lots of guys like feet. She got frisky with her feet and hands that day.
    Ava is a beautiful, pale skin, emo girl with insanely high arches. Her toes wiggled, curled, and spread almost non stop in her foot tease clip.

December 9th: Bella

Bella is a 5'11 tall, beautiful brunette who I'd literally been after for years. I was so close one day, but she was asleep, and didn't hear me at her door.

Read all about it on http://www.planetofthearches.blogspo...irl-bella.html

So when she came back, I immediately contacted her. Wouldn't you know it, when she text me back, I was the one asleep!
    Last edited by jediofthefeet; 16-07-2016 at 01:40 PM.

December 17th: Marilyn

Marilyn is pretty. You wouldn't think she has smelly socks and stinky feet.

http://www.planetofthearches.blogspo...l-marilyn.html

She had super high arches, and loves black nail polish on her toes.
    Last edited by jediofthefeet; 16-07-2016 at 01:40 PM.

January 20th: Dixie

Dixie is a tall, beautiful girl with a classic pair of super stinky Nike Shox she purposely wore without socks.

http://www.planetofthearches.blogspo...irl-dixie.html

Besides her stinky feet, you will love her dirty soles and long toes with missing nail polish.
    It was Dixie's birthday that day. She was extremely aggressive with her sneakers and feet, and made it feel as if it were mine!
    Last edited by jediofthefeet; 16-07-2016 at 01:39 PM.

February 4th: Bailey Rae

Bailey Rae is a beautiful girl with hot feet that are stinky from her socks and Ugg boots. If you are a fan of toe wiggling, you will love watching
    her tiny toes wiggle, curl, and spread. She admits to being a toe wiggler, and apologized for it [I had to let her know that was not a bad thing].
    And if you are a fan of dirty feet, she has them. She wore flip flops all day, then put on socks right after. Fans of ticklish feet will also be happy.
    Ever saw the squeal like a pig scene in the movie "Deliverance"? Well, Bailey Rae squeals and shrieks when her feet are tickled.
    There is so much going on with this girl that I cannot begin to go into full details here. I will leave it to you to read my blog post about her.

http://planetofthearches.blogspot.co...ailey-rae.html

One more thing. She is rather famous, by starring in two non fetish adult videos.
    Make sure you see her interview because she goes into much detail about a story regarding a guy and her feet!

February 9th: Dixie

Dixie came back, but without her super stinky Nike Shox. I should've taken her up on her offer to give them to me that night, and she would've left barefoot to walk back to her car, but I didn't.
    Heck, I could've given her a pair of my clean socks to wear to her car. Dixie wore her Ugg boots without socks, and they did a number on her feet! After a foot tease, we got right into things.
    Oh man, having her feet in my face, on my chest, in my mouth, and somewhere else was almost too much for me. Dixie is very aggressive with her feet once she is turned on and goes into frenzy mode.
    She rarely gets any attention paid to her feet, so when she does, she revels in it. Then add some foot tickling to switch things up from pleasure to agitation, and it just heightens the frenzy!

http://www.planetofthearches.blogspo...irl-dixie.html

We were supposed to get together one last time before she moved, but it didn't happen.

Feburary 16th: LolaBella

Lola Bela is a tall, beautiful, brunette, with practically perfect feet! I first saw her getting flogged at a Fetish Factory party by another brunette stunner who was her friend. Btw, her friend's debut is next.
    She had lots of worn, abused, and stinky shoes, and wore no show socks made dirty from her Ugg boots. We were supposed to shoot more outfits and shoes, but had so much fun that our time flew past.
    Those wide soles, high arches, and thick big toes of hers did a number on me...in more ways than one!

http://planetofthearches.blogspot.co...ola-bella.html

There is just something you gotta love about a girl who looks like she does, who has no issue with wearing dirty socks and annoying her friends by taking off her shoes when her feet stinky the most!

February 17th: Princess Mishima

Princess Mishima and LolaBella have history together, and I don't mean in a college or university. She is a stunning woman who is dominant when it comes to having someone at her feet. The first time I experienced
    them, they were fresh out of her stiletto pumps, and her feet were stinky. This time, her feet were dirty and stinky. You never see it coming when it comes to stunners. But you will definitely smell it!

http://planetofthearches.blogspot.co...s-mishima.html

If wide toe spreads, hard toe curls, and the famous two thumbs up get you going, you are going to love every single one of Princess Mishima's videos, and her stills!

They both seem wonderful.

@ Adam X - They certainly are! It was awesome to meet them and shoot with them.

February 21th: Veronica

Veronica is a really cool, rocker type girl who is new to foot fetish and foot worship. Just like the Archie comics character, she has lots of energy and is dominant. One of her favorite things to do is wear mismatch
    socks. The ones she shot in had holes in them, and she was totally cool with it because they were still cute...and stinky. She also brought her work flats she wears without socks. Those are ones when she slips her
    feet out to stretch her toes, make her coworkers wince, but they say nothing because they know her dominant, high energy personality. Veronica is dominant, but that can be broken with some foot tickling.
    Just be prepared for payback afterward!

March 1st: Raya

Raya is a taller girl, at 5'8. She is a goth, rocker type girl. I admit, I wasn't thrilled when she told me she forgot to wear jeans instead of shorts. After she posed her feet from behind, I changed my mind.
    She was dominant, and had fun making me smell and worship her boots, socks, and feet. I was fortunate to finally shoot her after we touched base months and months ago. She moved shortly after we shot.

March 3rd: Ariel

Ariel's look changed so much that I didn't recognize her! She had her birthday look in effect because she celebrated it the day before. Ariel came with different shoes, and made her wide soles take center
    stage. Unfortunately, no matter what Ariel does, her shoes and feet don't stink. It is still fun to tickle her feet and to film them.

March 14th Bailey Rae:

Bailey Rae was really chilled out at this shoot. Let's just say, she was flying, and then she asked for a drink on top of that. I loved the nail polish color on her toes that night. Her feet were in need of a
    pedicure badly, but that didn't stop me from sniffing, tickling, and worshiping them. The tickling wasn't as good as the first time because she was too relaxed to feel it. The first tickling I gave her was
    epic. She actually makes a high-pitched squeal when tickled! Bailey Rae is a natural toe wiggler, and says its a "horrible habit". Her constantly curling toes were just right for when she used them on me!

March 17th: Julie

Julie is a taller girl, at 5'8, and has crystal clear, blue eyes, and a megawatt smile. She trashed her DEADLY REEKING Nike Shox because she forgot I wanted to buy them.
    So she came with black Skeechers she hadn't worn out yet. But she made up for it by wearing holey socks. Let me tell you, Julie hates feet, even her own perfect ones.
    But she loves teasing with them, showing them off, and as of this shoot...more. So don't miss her latest update!!!

March 25th: Princess Eli

Princess Eli is a tall one, at 5'9. She is beautiful, so you'd never think she would have super stinky feet. You'd think wrong too. She came wearing a pair of fetish/rocker boots.
    And after the heat, they did a number on her feet. Oh they were so stinky!!! Princess Eli enjoyed having someone want to worship her feet instead of being turned off by them.

March 27th: Veronica

Veronica showed up with her workout shoes and socks, plus wore her work flats from a long day. She is so dominant, just like the Archie comics character named Veronica.
    She wanted her stinky little feet to feel better after a long day, so what better way to make that happen than with foot worship and a foot massage. By the way, all three girls got foot tickled too!
    Last edited by jediofthefeet; 31-07-2016 at 02:57 PM. Reason: past tense correction

April 13th: Summer

Summer is your classic, blonde beauty with big, blue eyes and a bright smile. You will love her wide, wrinkled soles, high arches, and short toes.
    She is full of energy, and like it when her feet are worshiped, tickled, and massaged. But which open-minded girl doesn't?

June 15th: Sarah

Sarah is a taller girl, around 5'8 or 5'9, sultry and beautiful. She is really cool with lots of things, definitely not a vanilla.
    Although she is slender, she has wide soles, long toes, and insanely high arches. You will go wild when you see her mean toe curl!

June 16th: Marina

Marina resembles a model from the past named Nisette. She had Nisette's energy too, and was also totally new to foot fetish and foot worship.
    Her stinky sneakers looked new outside, but were the opposite on the insides. And when she took them off, she did a fantastic two thumbs up with her toes!
    This was a high energy shoot because Marina's facial expressions and reactions were priceless from interview to her very first foot massage.

June 28th: Tracie

Tracie is one of those really pretty girls with stinky feet. She is very free-spirited,
    and doesn't mind showing off her feet, as you will read in my blog post about her.
    I can't wait to shoot with her beautiful friend. I hope her Jordans and socks,
    or others shoes stink when I finally do. And that definitely goes double for her feet!

http://planetofthearches.blogspot.co...rl-tracie.html

Her flats were so stinky!!! Her feet were too, and it took much restraint to keep from
    constantly sniffing them and worshiping them fresh out of her flats.

August 18th: Brittney

Brittney is an athletic girl with athletic feet to show for it. Her second toes on each foot are bent downward. She worried about how they would look for the shoot.
    I assured her that her unique toes would not only be welcomed, but would probably end up being popular to some of our fans.

http://planetofthearches.blogspot.co...-brittney.html

Her Vans were pretty terrible! She dreaded holding one over my nose for my scrapbook shot.
    Those she wears without socks, and in her interview, she tells a story about when someone unintentionally smelled them and her feet.

August 20th: Russian Doll

Russian Doll is well-known in the fetish community, but is not a fetish model.
    That makes her shoot special to me. Don't get me wrong. I love shooting International fetish models.
    But those who aren't professional models or performers, are still my favorites to shoot.
    Fans of abused shoes will love her Nikes because they are falling apart. Holey socks fans will
    love that she admits she is hard on shoes, and her socks prove it!

http://planetofthearches.blogspot.co...sian-doll.html

Wearing the wrong size shoe can not only make your feet hurt, but stink as well. That is the case
    with Russian Doll's Avia running sneakers. They definitely outdid her Nike sneakers in terms of odor!

http://www.workoutgirlsfeet.com/tour1.html

Russian Doll also appears on our sister site, Workout Girls Feet.

There will definitely be more girls with stinky shoes and stinky feet coming soon!

I know a beautiful cosplay girl who has acrid flats, and her size 10's are even more crisp!
    Last edited by jediofthefeet; 26-08-2016 at 05:47 PM.