Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women with a foot fetish?

Women with a foot fetish?

I have been around the foot fetish scene long enough to see a lot of women claim to have a foot fetish. After doing a little homework and research it turns out that they were only saying that to entice guys to buy their items for sale. I have made friendships with several women who pose their feet with regularity but none of them claim to have an actual foot fetish. What I think it is is a need for attention. Basically I think they are into having their feet worshiped from afar. I also think most women have a thing for shoes which may be tied into foot fetishism and that's something I really can't figure out. Basically what I am wondering is if there are TRULY woman out there attracted to feet. I'm talking a real foot fetish. Not a shoe fetish or a need for attention. I have read that foot fetishism among women is extremely rare. I know there are several ladies active on this message board and I would love to hear form you. Not looking to start an argument here, just an open minded discussion.

A girl I was with for several years discovered her foot fetish.

Even doing some stuff on the sly to catch a whiff of friends feet and stuff like that.

I think you're correct that the majority enjoy it on a sensual level, but aren't into it the way we are. I assumed the same about this girl until I found out it was going on when I wasn't around, as well.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Mens' and womens' brains are wired very different sexually. I do not think women develop fetishes, in general, the way men do. I believe that what a woman would consider a "fetish" is a completely different process going on in their brain than the process of a fetish in a man's brain.

Footsniffer
    Interesting question. It prompts a memory from a long time ago - a female friend was at university and was complaining about a girl she and her friends knew at their campus accommodation, who from her description clearly had some kind of thing about her female friends' feet. They were all getting sick of her because she kept finding excuses to take her friends' shoes off and tickle their feet; she was even creeping into their rooms at night while they were asleep, pulling back the bottom of their covers and tickling their feet. Of course, they'd wake up, annoyed and a bit freaked out. Apparently she'd also been seen smelling the insides of at least one of her friend's shoes. Whether this was a fetish for other girls' feet I don't know, but there was some kind of feet-fixation going on there.

But I agree that anything like this is probably quite rare. I had a female friend who, like the girl above, enjoyed tickling girls' feet but it wasn't exclusively girls, I think she was one of those mischievous people who just enjoyed dishing out that playful kind of torture. I must mention though, I did once witness her tickling the feet of her hot teenage cousin. The cousin was 14 or 15 but looked about 18, was already quite willowy and one evening she wound my friend up too much (she was a quite annoying girl at times) and she first tickled her sides, then got her pinned face down and tickled the backs of her bare legs then (my heart nearly stopped) yanked her shoes off and tickled her bare feet, making the cousin shriek and giggle and beg for mercy. Then effort of sitting there and looking composed, trying to hide the raging hardon I had...

Like many of us I'm sure, I've sometimes wondered whether gay women have fetishistic thoughts about other women's feet. Of course this is the great fantasy many male fetishists have - a girl smelling another girl's feet and reacting the same way we would. If that happens I instinctively think it's probably very rare. It's more likely that a gay woman would maybe like to see an attractive well-pedicured female foot in a nice high-heel sandal. But if the original question was whether straight women ever have fetishes for smelly male feet... I wouldn't rule it out but have never heard of it. I have heard of women who like the idea of e.g. a macho manual worker being all hot and sweaty and giving off a manly hum, but I doubt it'd extend to his feet.
    Last edited by wringer; 03-10-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    what about that interview with britney spears and a woman asks what she likes a guy to do for her or something and she says kiss my feet

Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by giorgio View Post
    what about that interview with britney spears and a woman asks what she likes a guy to do for her or something and she says kiss my feet
    What about it? Maybe she does but that's not a woman being attracted to feet, is it.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by wringer View Post
    It's more likely that a gay woman would maybe like to see an attractive well-pedicured female foot in a nice high-heel sandal.
    Yeah, going back to what I said about womens' brains being wired differently than mens' re: sex... I also think gay/bisexual womens' brains are wired differently re: sex than straight womens' brains, so it's possible that gay/bisexual women DO develop fetishes in the same manner that men do, and that the same processes are going on in their brains re: the fetish that go on in men with the same fetish.

For example, our own bisexual forum Queen Vampirella certainly seems to have a stinky foot fetish in the same way most of us guys have a stinky foot fetish, so this fits my hypothesis well.

Of course everything I'm saying in this thread are just hypotheses based on my observations and the scientific/psychological reading I've done on sexuality.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I think this is an interesting thread, in that it brings up another question I have: I think it's likely that there are girls and women that have a kind of fetish to INSERT their feet into situations and USE their feet on another person. This isn't exactly the same thing as having a foot fetish, per se. Instead, I see it as having a fetish (perhaps just a strong enjoyment, not fetish) to dominate another person, and feet are simply the best body part to do so with. I have a friend that used to really take opportunities to step on or rub her feet in people's faces if they were on the ground, watching tv or whatnot. This was playful, but she'd say things like, "oh, look at u, about to be stepped on by Jen!" But I've seen other girls that seem to take an unusual enjoyment in inserting their feet into situations, under the guise of playing around. Hell, my own mom used to always find a way to do stuff like what I just described. I think this is more common in women than a a traditional foot fetish. What's you folk's read on this?

With a lot of women like I said before I think its an attention thing. Its so amazingly easy for a woman who by a lot of people's standards would not even seem attractive to get A LOT of attention simply by removing her shoes. There a a lot of men out there with particularly strong foot fetishes who really don't care what a woman's face or body looks like. If she has sexy feet we are all over it. I admit that I can be this way also. I have seem many Youtube videos of women with very average looks post videos of their feet and I find it sexy. I think its an attention getting thing that is just easy to do. You want to see how many page views you can get just by showing your bare soles or talking about how your feet stink. As far as TRUE foot fetishism among women, yes I think its incredibly rare. I think its almost like a genetic mutation that a woman would truly find sexual stimulation like a man would from looking at, playing with, or smelling feet. I mean, who can't tell whether a "foot model" is into it or not in some of these videos. I always love it when they get that "are we almost done" look on their faces. Classic!!

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Well i can only speak for myself as a girl who loves having her feet licked and also likes to smell and lick other womens feet! x