Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My co-workers stinky feet, flats and my suspicions!!

Fledgling Footsniffer

My co-workers stinky feet, flats and my suspicions!!

There is a girl at my work who once openly stated that the flats she often wears to work absolutely reek and she really emphasised the fact that they really really stink so much so if she took them off at work anyone sitting near her would smell them. That afternoon I made reference to her smelly flats directly to her as hearing her talk about her smelly flats was irresistible!

The next day she wore them barefoot and I joked are those the stinky flats and she said yes, again reiterating how stinky and smelly they are and that I wouldn't want her to remove them they smell so bad. She then proceeded to say "unless you have some fetish for stinky feet or something", at this point i'm obviously thinking little do you know.

There have been times where she has wore them all week barefoot and also with tights and i'm thinking your feet must reek all day at work wearing those. Now my question to you all is do you think given how candidly she talks about her stinky flats and feet together with the fact that she is clearly aware some people like smelly feet, she is purposefully wearing them as much as possible to increase the stink and perhaps is selling used stinky flats. Or is there someone she is wearing them for and she is open to getting her feet real stinky and allows someone to sniff them?

I would love to sniff them, sometimes I feel like telling her but have no idea how to go about it.
    Last edited by tootz; 11-03-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Women talking about how much their shoes stink isn't weird, but the specific mention of a fetish for stinky feet is somewhat unusual.

Where it not for that, I'd say it was just your imagination.

Silent but Deadly
    What you could do without getting in trouble by taking things to far is to say you do have a foot fetish to her. Don't make it into a big deal. You don't even need to wait for a reply. Just say it as if your wishing her a good day. If she is open to the idea she will purpose as you have already open the topic. If she isn't then you won't hear anything about it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent25r View Post
    What you could do without getting in trouble by taking things to far is to say you do have a foot fetish to her. Don't make it into a big deal. You don't even need to wait for a reply. Just say it as if your wishing her a good day. If she is open to the idea she will purpose as you have already open the topic. If she isn't then you won't hear anything about it again.
    I can't help but notice this approach doesn't involve deception or trickery of any kind, surely you misspoke?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnal View Post
    I can't help but notice this approach doesn't involve deception or trickery of any kind, surely you misspoke?
    LOL!! Honesty?? What a NEW concept!

Fledgling Footsniffer balletflatslvr's Avatar
    I used to work with a girl that had a pair of black flats that she wore all the time. I got to knowing her really good, and after some time told her about my fetish for ballet flats. She gave me her shoes the next day,and liked the idea of me smelling them. I ended up buying her flats to wear over the next few years for me to borrow from her. it was a lot of fun until she lost her job i would love to see some pics of this girls smelly shoes. i like hearing about other people that like flats as well.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    No, no, and again no. Too often over the years I see fetishists take the most simple of things and explode it into something it isn't as if the entire world conspires to encourage foot fetishism knowingly.

Fact is women just don't operate like that. She probably talks about it because it's ridiculous/gross/funny to her, and she just happens to know about the fetish. It in no way suggests anything you're imagining. She's open to the fetish, but I bet if you started to date her and asked what you ask here she'd laugh and say hell no she just wears them because they're comfortable. Even women I've known who were foot models or attended foot parties don't even do things like that. The more a woman is exposed to our fetish the more likely she is to not talk about it in public, honestly.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    These days I really do not care but to be bold otherwise you do simply not get anywhere and just leave yourself frustrated, and somebody talking about her smelly flats is a sign she knows quite alot about this fetish otherwise why would she openly talk about it and not feel embarrassed?

Quote Originally Posted by smellyflatsfan View Post
    These days I really do not care but to be bold otherwise you do simply not get anywhere and just leave yourself frustrated, and somebody talking about her smelly flats is a sign she knows quite alot about this fetish otherwise why would she openly talk about it and not feel embarrassed?
    I think you may want to take a cue from balletflatslvr too. Get to know her as smellyflatsfan said. Find out her shoe size, or even her birthday. The first would be obvious, the second less obvious. However, if her birthday passed, then you would have to go with option A. You have to be bold, read my thead http://www.footsniffing.com/showthread.php?2592

Last December, I transferred job locations. Before the end of the month, I got lucky, isolated a manager after work, and gave her a socked foot rub, sniffed her worn loafers, and kissed her foot. I've given two other managers socked foot rubs, sniffed their sneakers and loafers. One manager of those managers, I had a thing for when I first was hired with the company. Six years later, I pretty much got my wish. And then there is the socked foot rub and sneaker sniff with the girl with the deadly leopard print flats. All of them now know I have a foot fetish, and guess what? Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care!

Do you have any opportunities to isolate her? If you can catch her before, or after work [especially after work], you can walk her to her car. Open her door for her, and once she sits down, crouch in front of her and tell her you can keep a secret. Tell her you need to know exactly how smelly her flats are. It is like a fat joke, ugly joke, or yo mama joke. You know...the ones that go "You are so ugly..."[people naturally want to hear the punchline of how ugly is he]. She may, or may not put up resistance. The more you get to know her without talking about her flats, the better chance you have at being able to take off one of her flats--its a comfort and rapport thing with girls.

If you can nail down her shoe size, giver her a gift certificate to good store that sells decent shoes so she can buy another pair. Don't be presumptuous and buy them for her. Insist on her giving you her shoes the moment she replaces them because you are going to wash them and donate them to goodwill or the salvation army because they are still nice shoes.

Here is one really deceptive thing to do. Say you went on Craigslist, Backpage, etc. under the buy/sell section for a new/used whatever...make up something. Tell her you saw a post for someone willing to pay $??? for women's worn shoes. Say you will be the go between to keep her privacy, you will sell the shoes, and you two can split the money 60/40 or 50/50. Tell her in order for her to sell them, he will need to provide shoe pictures to the buyer first. That will give you a surefire way to get them off her feet, take pictures, finally sniff them, and then later, look forward to owning them.

This thread has much promise. Keep us posted on your progress.

Jedi, So many lies!

Eh, I think tricking someone to get jackoff material is a shit gig. Not saying I have not, or would not stoop too it but its not the best advise to be giving in my opinion. which is a humble opinion, because tis a big bad world and this is a minor offense against morals.