Thread: Which type of footsniffer am I?

Footsniffer

Which type of footsniffer am I?

I've a question I've had a long time. When I entered DOST the first time, I read in my first post in my profile status: Fledgling Footsniffer.
    There are two administrator (Ergle and Vampirella), some moderators. I understand that.

But what's the difference between fledgling footsniffer, footsniffer, veteran footsniffer and when do yours change? There are also some with classes like: Silent but deadly etc.
    And who is Vampirella? I joined this year, so I don't know who she is.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Stay awesome.
    Last edited by Tim; 03-09-2015 at 10:31 PM.
    It's not about the foot actions, but about the story behind it.

Post count.

DOST is a great forum, isn't it?

Fledgling - 0 to 99 posts
    Footsniffer - 100-499 posts
    Veteran - 500-999 posts
    God - 1000+ posts

Other user titles are given at a moderator's discretion.

Vampirella is DOSF's "mother" - without her we would not exist. She created the forum in 1997 and was a regular until about 2001 when she semi-retired for personal reasons. She still visits occasionally; even to those who never had the privilege of knowing her, she is well-known as author of some of the finest works of erotic foot fetish fiction ever written.

Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Footsniffer
    Thank you Ergle for your nice answer, but Vampirella hasn't been active for some years. That's written in her profile. And yes, it's DOSF, you're right my friend

Vampirella popped in last year for a bit.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

Footsniffer
    When was her last time?

God Of Footsniffing
    No idea but I am sure she comes around to check up on us. She hasn't posted in many months.

Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    Vampirella popped in last year for a bit.
    I'm not supposed to share this, but there is a tale that like the Candyman, you can look into the Den and utter a magic word five times and she'll appear. The only problem is I can't remember which of these two it was, so I'll say them both.

Amberino.... Amberino....Amberino.... Amberino.... AMBERINO!

Vamberino... Vamberino...Vamberino... Vamberino... VAMBERINO!!!!

Let's wait and see if it works.
    Z̷̪̼̖͙̜̺̹̍̀̓̏̈́̈́̑̚A̠̟̒̏͑ͫ́͞͠L̦̰̠̦̂̀̕G̴̲̪̫͕̜̱̤̞͋̓ͤ ͩ̌̔O̞̹̭̣͍̩̅ͫ̀ ̶̧̙͍͙̠̣͕͉̭ͨ̍̅ͨ̽̊̀̀̈́͜-̡̤̬̚ ̸̧̯̲̬̻̥̞ͥ̋͢H̟̜͈̤̞̼̝̝̆̆̀͘͞E͍̙ͥ̒͘ ̧̯͔ͫ̌̾ͣ̅C̑͋̈́̇ͮ̌͆͏͍̜̝̹͕̯̩͘Ǫ͈̠̎͠͝M͈͓͔͖͍͖̫͒͂̿̓̒ͦ̌͊̿͠ ͞Ḙ̗͚̏̅͑̎̒͊̍́̚Ș̻͉̉ͭ͊̈͆͌͛

Quote Originally Posted by spiral View Post
    I'm not supposed to share this, but there is a tale that like the Candyman, you can look into the Den and utter a magic word five times and she'll appear. The only problem is I can't remember which of these two it was, so I'll say them both.

Amberino.... Amberino....Amberino.... Amberino.... AMBERINO!

Vamberino... Vamberino...Vamberino... Vamberino... VAMBERINO!!!!

Let's wait and see if it works.
    You have to close your eyes and say it in front of a mirror too
    "I'm from trouble"

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpetitefeet View Post
    You have to close your eyes and say it in front of a mirror too
    For those with the deepest of smelly foot fetishes, the Den itself acts as the richest of mirrors. For those who are merely lurking, not even 1000 mirrors can summon the Vampirella.

I'm not really sure about the eyes closed - depends on how passionate one is in screaming the names?
    Z̷̪̼̖͙̜̺̹̍̀̓̏̈́̈́̑̚A̠̟̒̏͑ͫ́͞͠L̦̰̠̦̂̀̕G̴̲̪̫͕̜̱̤̞͋̓ͤ ͩ̌̔O̞̹̭̣͍̩̅ͫ̀ ̶̧̙͍͙̠̣͕͉̭ͨ̍̅ͨ̽̊̀̀̈́͜-̡̤̬̚ ̸̧̯̲̬̻̥̞ͥ̋͢H̟̜͈̤̞̼̝̝̆̆̀͘͞E͍̙ͥ̒͘ ̧̯͔ͫ̌̾ͣ̅C̑͋̈́̇ͮ̌͆͏͍̜̝̹͕̯̩͘Ǫ͈̠̎͠͝M͈͓͔͖͍͖̫͒͂̿̓̒ͦ̌͊̿͠ ͞Ḙ̗͚̏̅͑̎̒͊̍́̚Ș̻͉̉ͭ͊̈͆͌͛

Footsniffer
    I did it yesterday, didn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I did it yesterday, didn't work
    I never understood how it all worked - maybe she's not connected to the web or her mirror is off. I do know the 'Amberino' thing annoyed her and the 'Vamberino' was a further irritation level up. I thought the irritating energy would draw her back, but perhaps if we try 'Amber' or 'Vampirella' we might have better results.

I won't make a fool of myself by uttering in my message text, but will earnestly try the less irritating chants in private. With some lube.