Thread: Story deleted

Fledgling Footsniffer

Story deleted

I was writing the next part of my story when I tried to post it, it said you do not have authority to post even though I was logged in. Then I tried to refresh the page and my story was gone. I clicked the restore auto-save button but it only restored the first paragraph of my story. I can't get it back now

Apprentice Footsniffer
    I would recommend getting into that habit of always writing your stories in a text editor or word processor, and then copying/pasting into the box. If anything goes wrong, you then still have your initial copy. Also, I would also recommend saving a copy to your computer, This always helps just in case something goes wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DArchivist View Post
    I would recommend getting into that habit of always writing your stories in a text editor or word processor, and then copying/pasting into the box. If anything goes wrong, you then still have your initial copy. Also, I would also recommend saving a copy to your computer, This always helps just in case something goes wrong.
    Ditto what he said. I don't even write my long comment responses in the message box.
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein