Thread: WhatsApp group

Fledgling Footsniffer

WhatsApp group

Hey, I came up with this idea, that we, the foot fetishists, should create a WhatsApp group, to chat and share our thoughts/ideas/fantasies 24/7 through our phones.

What do you say? (don't know if this has been suggested before, if so, then sorry_

And just in case anyone still doesn't know what WhatsApp really is, then check it out here

/discuss

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Seriously? Noone?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Me! Absolutely!! Please get in contact with me if you like to build up a group...

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Yeah I'm up for that

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I am always up fora foot fetish/sniffing chatroom yet I would prefer if it was a pc/internet based one, not on phone.

Many problems in doing that (For me at least).

1) Sending Pictures via Whatsapp is the same stupidity as facebook. Once you send pictures, they can do whatever they want wit it.

2) This Forum is Full of Mofos. Why should someone take the Risk to exchange numbers with people, knowing them like zero?

Personally, IF I would do this . . . i would do it with a very, very, VERY limited Number of People here (People that I know for years). Trust is a fragile thing in these days.
    Last edited by Natsuko; 09-01-2016 at 06:54 PM.
    <3 Smell My Feet <3 Wanna Smell My Feet? Survive My Socks First *gg* <3 Smell My Feet <3

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Skype would be a better idea in my opinion. It's safe and about Natsuko, we could also only accept people who have sent more then a number of posts...
    It's not about the foot actions, but about the story behind it.

I agree with skype.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnurf View Post
    I agree with skype.
    Who is Skype? :P

On topic, I think this may rate as one of the worst ideas in human history.

What benefit is there in creating a mini forum-within-a-forum? Traffic is not heavy here as it is. We are small and tightly knit.

Additionally, perhaps I'm in a minority here... but I don't want text messages from random strangers all over the world telling me the blindingly obvious; feet make me horny, I want to smell feet, I want to suck toes, I saw a beautiful pair of feet in the queue at the bank this afternoon, I think Beyonce has sweaty feet, etc, etc. Who cares? If I want to talk about feet, I come to the forum and write something. I get to choose what I say and I get to choose when I *read* what has been said by others; and vice versa. Who wants to be woken up at 3am to be told that some guy got a hard-on watching a commercial for odour eaters?
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

Apprentice Footsniffer
    Well, maybe you must have posted at least 50 posts, or someone who is clearly here to help us... Just an idea
    It's not about the foot actions, but about the story behind it.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    so.... nothing?

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I would love to...whatsapp is nice. Simply sharing pics and stuff. If you want to I would join

Fledgling Footsniffer Illuminator's Avatar
    Not for me, sorry.
    I see it like ergleburgle and Natsuko. In addition I don't want random feetpics on my phone that anyone could see by accident.
    I already have a footfetish-friend in my whatsapp contacts, but we are reallife friends and know each other personally.
    I wouldn't give random forum users my phone number, to get messages like ergleburgle has described or advertising like "watch my new ebay auction..." No.