Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whatever happened to Jessica Stink Goddess?

Whatever happened to Jessica Stink Goddess?

OK, I'm not sure if this has been asked before but I have been wondering what happened to Jessica the Stink Goddess? I think she had a website called "stinkgoddess.com". I have been watching some of her videos recently and DAMN is she amazing!! Gorgeous woman who really knew how to tease and her feet are STUNNING! Just wondering why some people just fall off the map sometimes.

JSC07032701.jpgJSC07032728.jpgJSC07032733.jpg

Veteran Footsniffer
    To tell the truth, she wasn't my cup of tea. She's too dominant and I don't like that. She decided to move on cause the foot scene wasn't really for her.

Awwwww! I'm not really into the whole domination thing but she did have gorgeous feet and I loved hearing her voice. Oh well, guess they come and go! I also love hearing women talk about how their feet stink.

Veteran Footsniffer
    I don't think I heard her voice, but to be perfectly honest I thought her feet were only mediocre. Not too bad but just mediocre to me. I know she is dominant cause she trampled a man's balls even as a rookie.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    I loved her videos. She was really good a taunting and teasing. She also described her smelly feet pretty good. Even though I doubt they have them as strong as they claim. :P

Veteran Footsniffer
    She's a BMS model. I think most BMS models don't have stinky feet and are there just for the money. If you look at the price of their socks it's more expensive than other foot models charge. Plus, there have been too many instances where the socks had no odor.

Quote Originally Posted by footsmeller View Post
    She's a BMS model. I think most BMS models don't have stinky feet and are there just for the money. If you look at the price of their socks it's more expensive than other foot models charge. Plus, there have been too many instances where the socks had no odor.
    I'm not disagreeing with you here, really, I think you're more correct than not. But lets remember 2 things:

1. Smelly feet and being in it for the money aren't mutually exclusive.
    2. Similarly, whether or not the socks coming from them stink is sort of irrelevant in terms of discerning whether the models have stinky feet. Given that the model may never have been informed of the order.

I do agree the site is shady, though. I've never purchased anything from them besides a membership, but that was more than enough. Like the folks who bought socks, I was left wanting.

Veteran Footsniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnal View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you here, really, I think you're more correct than not. But lets remember 2 things:

1. Smelly feet and being in it for the money aren't mutually exclusive.
    2. Similarly, whether or not the socks coming from them stink is sort of irrelevant in terms of discerning whether the models have stinky feet. Given that the model may never have been informed of the order.

I do agree the site is shady, though. I've never purchased anything from them besides a membership, but that was more than enough. Like the folks who bought socks, I was left wanting.
    I'm kind of confused on your 2nd point. How can the model never be informed of the order? If they are getting paid for a sock order, they must be informed of it right? Obviously, if they just send out a pair of socks without wearing them at all that's scamming the customer. I think it's possible for a model to have stinky feet but sell socks that are not stinky because she simply doesn't want to take the time and effort to make the socks smelly. Some just send them the socks new and clean. Some of the models just pour vinegar or ammonium and claim that's their foot smell. Some even just lie and say they sent the socks when they never even sent them in the 1st place.

However, regarding your membership.... were you able to cancel right away? I have heard rumors about people wanting to cancel but they keep getting billed for months afterwards. That's why I don't deal with them anymore. Way too shady, sounds like a scam site.

Fledgling Footsniffer
    Stink goddess,... She was amazing, brittany sweetstink disappeared as well.

Two years later, but nonetheless...

Britney Sweetstink didn't disappear; she cheated her customers one too many times, passed the site on to somebody else, and left the business.
    ---------------
    Bow-ties ARE cool, so fuck you with the business end of a cricket bat.