Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Whatever happened to Jessica Stink Goddess?

  1. #1
    Apprentice Footsniffer Foot Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    293

    Whatever happened to Jessica Stink Goddess?

    OK, I'm not sure if this has been asked before but I have been wondering what happened to Jessica the Stink Goddess? I think she had a website called "stinkgoddess.com". I have been watching some of her videos recently and DAMN is she amazing!! Gorgeous woman who really knew how to tease and her feet are STUNNING! Just wondering why some people just fall off the map sometimes.

    JSC07032701.jpgJSC07032728.jpgJSC07032733.jpg

  2. #2
    God Of Footsniffing
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,256
    To tell the truth, she wasn't my cup of tea. She's too dominant and I don't like that. She decided to move on cause the foot scene wasn't really for her.

  3. #3
    Apprentice Footsniffer Foot Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    293
    Awwwww! I'm not really into the whole domination thing but she did have gorgeous feet and I loved hearing her voice. Oh well, guess they come and go! I also love hearing women talk about how their feet stink.

  4. #4
    God Of Footsniffing
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,256
    I don't think I heard her voice, but to be perfectly honest I thought her feet were only mediocre. Not too bad but just mediocre to me. I know she is dominant cause she trampled a man's balls even as a rookie.

  5. #5
    Apprentice Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    102
    I loved her videos. She was really good a taunting and teasing. She also described her smelly feet pretty good. Even though I doubt they have them as strong as they claim. :P

  6. #6
    God Of Footsniffing
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,256
    She's a BMS model. I think most BMS models don't have stinky feet and are there just for the money. If you look at the price of their socks it's more expensive than other foot models charge. Plus, there have been too many instances where the socks had no odor.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by footsmeller View Post
    She's a BMS model. I think most BMS models don't have stinky feet and are there just for the money. If you look at the price of their socks it's more expensive than other foot models charge. Plus, there have been too many instances where the socks had no odor.
    I'm not disagreeing with you here, really, I think you're more correct than not. But lets remember 2 things:

    1. Smelly feet and being in it for the money aren't mutually exclusive.
    2. Similarly, whether or not the socks coming from them stink is sort of irrelevant in terms of discerning whether the models have stinky feet. Given that the model may never have been informed of the order.

    I do agree the site is shady, though. I've never purchased anything from them besides a membership, but that was more than enough. Like the folks who bought socks, I was left wanting.

  8. #8
    God Of Footsniffing
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnal View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you here, really, I think you're more correct than not. But lets remember 2 things:

    1. Smelly feet and being in it for the money aren't mutually exclusive.
    2. Similarly, whether or not the socks coming from them stink is sort of irrelevant in terms of discerning whether the models have stinky feet. Given that the model may never have been informed of the order.

    I do agree the site is shady, though. I've never purchased anything from them besides a membership, but that was more than enough. Like the folks who bought socks, I was left wanting.
    I'm kind of confused on your 2nd point. How can the model never be informed of the order? If they are getting paid for a sock order, they must be informed of it right? Obviously, if they just send out a pair of socks without wearing them at all that's scamming the customer. I think it's possible for a model to have stinky feet but sell socks that are not stinky because she simply doesn't want to take the time and effort to make the socks smelly. Some just send them the socks new and clean. Some of the models just pour vinegar or ammonium and claim that's their foot smell. Some even just lie and say they sent the socks when they never even sent them in the 1st place.

    However, regarding your membership.... were you able to cancel right away? I have heard rumors about people wanting to cancel but they keep getting billed for months afterwards. That's why I don't deal with them anymore. Way too shady, sounds like a scam site.

  9. #9
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1
    Stink goddess,... She was amazing, brittany sweetstink disappeared as well.

  10. #10
    Administrator ergleburgle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,457
    Two years later, but nonetheless...

    Britney Sweetstink didn't disappear; she cheated her customers one too many times, passed the site on to somebody else, and left the business.
    Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.
    -- Thich Nhat Hanh

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,375
    Also, since evidently I missed a question about my post two years ago.

    It's an assumption that the model was paid for the socks. SOMEBODY got paid, yeah. And socks, possibly worn by SOMEBODY may have been sent out.

    Never had a problem on the membership side, though. My complaint was more that it was an expensive subscription, and there was a lot of fluff. They didn't fuck me.

  12. #12
    God Of Footsniffing sacurason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,417
    One of the most annoying memberships I ever signed up for was for Miss Tiffany's site. I was a bigger fan of the way she had people worship her feet than her dominance, but nevertheless I wanted more. Turns out most clips were no more than 2-3 minutes long, a lot of them didn't really feature a whole lot of foot worship, and the site was a pain in the ass to navigate(it was hard to get back to earlier videos).

    What a disappointment; I canceled before my month was up. Is that kind of site generally acceptable?
    "It's an indulgence to sit in a room and discuss your beliefs as if they were a juicy piece of gossip." -Heinlein

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by sacurason View Post
    One of the most annoying memberships I ever signed up for was for Miss Tiffany's site. I was a bigger fan of the way she had people worship her feet than her dominance, but nevertheless I wanted more. Turns out most clips were no more than 2-3 minutes long, a lot of them didn't really feature a whole lot of foot worship, and the site was a pain in the ass to navigate(it was hard to get back to earlier videos).

    What a disappointment; I canceled before my month was up. Is that kind of site generally acceptable?
    Luckily I didn't pay for the memberships, but I've checked out a few pay sites that had the short clips you're talking about, with prominent links to Clips4Sale.

    I'm not really sure how that play runs, to be honest. Maybe guys who just shelled out 20 bucks or whatever, go "Fuck it, that's what I wanted to see, and I'm already out some money anyhow" and go for it?

    Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I have more than once joined a site like that. I don't generally pay for porn. I'm even less likely to pay for a non-nude site. LexisFootFetish was an exception (so was TrueTere). That site was kinda like that. Luckily I'd come for the pics, but the videos where all short and uninteresting, accompanied by info about where you could get videos that sucked less.

    One thing that sometimes blows my mind is how much money certain individuals must be spending on this stuff. Not just the porn sites, but the used footwear and such. Seems like it could turn into a fairly expensive habit pretty quickly.

    I'm not judging. It's totally benign. I spend a lot of money on cannabis, which I'm sure seems equally strange to a lotta folks. I get that people spend money on what they enjoy. But the weird part to me is there's so much free porn.

    If I could get free pot by searching google, I'd never pay for it again. Sure, it might not be my favorite kind of pot, but it's good weed, and it's free.

  14. #14
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ergleburgle View Post
    Two years later, but nonetheless...

    Britney Sweetstink didn't disappear; she cheated her customers one too many times, passed the site on to somebody else, and left the business.
    can you elaborate more on her cheating customers?

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by eric12872 View Post
    can you elaborate more on her cheating customers?
    Two of the most common accusations are that the socks were treated with chemicals to try and mimic foot stink, and that she had her husband wear some of the socks for orders.

    Based on what little I know, the story is this: It started off kosher, if somewhat expensive. As demand increased, there was no fucking way she could fill all the orders for 7 day socks, but she couldn't bring herself to turn down the money either. Then the shady shit started.

    There are even people who think she faked her car accident. I don't have nearly enough information to make an accusation of that nature. But there's little doubt in my mind that there was other screwy things going on well before that.

  16. #16
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    61
    What I remember most, is when a Guy wanted a custom video with two Girls or two Guys . They used Mannequin Leg for the third person, and there was a mirror in the back ground. HA! The buyer saw the fake leg reflection and outed them. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon bashing her, accusing her of faking the car accident and what not, and she pretty much stopped posting on the forums. The Buyer did say later, that she more than made up for the fake. He was happy.

  17. #17
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2
    hello everyone i am new here and i love stinky stuff XD i was wondering how i could see those pictures of the girl in the homepage screen (the one with ponytails) does anyone know?

  18. #18
    Fledgling Footsniffer
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5
    I found a few of Jessica in footfetishtube.com . Type in foot prisoner and you will find some from the site Buy My Socks. I believe the user's name is FREAKY AGENT. Anyone know where I can find some more of her??

  19. #19
    Apprentice Footsniffer GoddessMelanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by Foot Toons View Post
    OK, I'm not sure if this has been asked before but I have been wondering what happened to Jessica the Stink Goddess? I think she had a website called "stinkgoddess.com". I have been watching some of her videos recently and DAMN is she amazing!! Gorgeous woman who really knew how to tease and her feet are STUNNING! Just wondering why some people just fall off the map sometimes.

    JSC07032701.jpgJSC07032728.jpgJSC07032733.jpg
    I know, but cannot tell you nor the forum.
    Please nuke the pics, sorry. I have contractual copyright control on them.
    My Website : GoddessMelanie.com

  20. #20
    Apprentice Footsniffer GoddessMelanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    496
    Quote Originally Posted by scafee View Post
    I found a few of Jessica in footfetishtube.com . Type in foot prisoner and you will find some from the site Buy My Socks. I believe the user's name is FREAKY AGENT. Anyone know where I can find some more of her??
    Please send links via P.M. to me so I can file DMCA with that sites operator if you can.
    Last edited by GoddessMelanie; 26-04-2015 at 04:44 AM.
    My Website : GoddessMelanie.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •